Finding Forgiveness

No More Mr Nice Guy

Evgeni's POV
I had been dreading playing Washington the moment the season started. It wasn't the hockey, it was seeing Alex when Kira would be around. The last time we were all around each other it ended badly and this time I wasn't going to let it happen.

"Are you going to see Alex?" I questioned as we got into the car to head home from the game.
"No he's just a lot to handle lately," she seemed rather uncomfortable talking about him.
"What's wrong with him?"
"He's... It doesn't matter."

Her saying it didn't matter only made me worry more. We hadn't kept anything from each other and our relationship had been the strongest it had ever been lately. But I was beginning doubt that.

"Daddy," Misha mumbled as I pulled him from his car seat.
"Yeah bud?" I put my hand on his back where my name and number was printed on the back of the jersey.
"I am cold," he tightened his grip around my neck trying to snuggle in for warmth.
"We are home now so don't worry," I carried him upstairs to his room.

After putting Misha to bed I went downstairs and heard Kira arguing with someone on the phone.

"Is everything ok?" I asked as she laid on the couch rubbing her temples.
"Yeah it's fine," she sighed, "are you still going out with the team?"
"I can stay if you want me to," I sat down next to her.
"No, no it's ok you can go. Have some fun," she waved me off, "I am just going to go to bed," she yawned.

Kira's POV
I tossed and turned in bed trying to sleep. It was almost midnight and Evgeni wasn't home yet. It worried me a little but I knew he wouldn't do anything wrong by me ever again.

I got out of bed to check on Misha and make sure he was asleep to waste time until Evgeni got home when there was a knock at the door.

I thought it was weird that someone was here at this time of night especially since I hadn't got a phone call or message saying they would be.

"Alex," I looked at the disheveled Russian on the front porch with a bottle in his hand, "what are you doing here?"
"I came to get back what was mine," he pushed passed me and into the house.

"Nothing in this house is yours, now leave," so Alex and I hadn't exactly finished on the best of terms, but he was the one who left, granted I encouraged him, I wanted him to but he still left.
"You and Misha, both mine. You pushed me away, I should be Misha's father not him," he stumbled.

I didn't move, I stayed still hoping and praying that Misha didn't come downstairs.

"Where is he?" his eyes were blood shot from all the alcohol he had been drinking.
"Alex your drunk just go back to your hotel," I was still too scared to move.
"He is upstairs isn't he," he must have tracked my eyes to where I was watching from Misha to appear in a sleepy daze.
"Alex No!" now I wasn't too scared to move, there was no way he was taking my son away from us. No way.

I caught his arm as he was about to head up the stairs and be turned around. Anger all over his face, his eyes terrified me but I wasn't letting him get my son, so I held onto him.

"I see, offering yourself huh?" He grabbed me around my waist and tossed me over his shoulder as he carried me upstairs to the bedroom.

"Alex no!" I screamed as he tossed me on the bed.
"Don't do this," I begged as he began tearing my clothing from my body, "Alex please!"
"Please what?" his angry eyes made me cower away.
"Stop," I choked trying not to cry.

I tried to resist him but he outweighed me easily and muscled me around like I was a ragdoll.
"Alex stop!" I began to cry as he penetrated me.
"No more Mr Nice Guy," he growled into my ear.

Once he satisfied himself he throw me forward on the bed.
"You acted like a whore, I treat you like a whore," he grabbed my chin and made me looked at him before kissing me hard on the lips.

This wasn't just about Misha and me leaving him, this was about everything that happened all those years ago. I didn't even wrong him, or so I thought. I wronged Evgeni, if anyone was to be angry at me it would be him. But maybe there was more to Alex than I thought. Maybe he really did like me more than he let on, maybe all this time I had wronged Alex.

I instantly gravitated to Evgeni's side of the bed as Alex left and wrapped myself around his pillow, breathing in his scent. Oddly I felt safe and calmed by it even as the blood trickled down my legs and my ribs screamed at me. I felt dizzy, I felt lost, I didn't know what I had done to deserve this.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Alex's return is pretty hectic huh? What do you think Geno is going to do about? Is going to kill him this time? No Geno doesn't do murder but he could definitely knock him around a bit like he did last time.

Oh and I would just like to point out the word count 871!!!! pretty epic!