Finding Forgiveness

Quality Time With You

Kira’s POV
I was being rushed around the house by Evgeni because apparently he had some evening planned for us two. I was a little skeptical but I think after Misha’s reaction he wanted to make sure I wasn’t going to push him away like I always did.

“Mummy no, I don’t want you go out with him,” Misha stood at the door to my parents house, “stay with me,” his big sad brown eyes weren’t going to work on me this time.
“No buddy, I am sorry. You will have lots of fun with Grandma and Grandpa though. I will see you later, ok?”
“No,” he grabbed my leg.
“Mik don’t be silly,” I pried him away with the help of my mum.
“I love you,” I lent down to kiss him but he pushed away and was probably going to go sulk with Ben.

“Come on lets go,” Evgeni grabbed my hand and led me out to my car which he was claiming to be his own for the night.

He was being a proper Russian gentleman, the usual Evgeni Malkin way. Helping me in and out of the car, holding doors open, he even gave me some flowers which were waiting in the car for me.
“You like them?” he smiled as I smelt the beautiful blue orchids.
“You remembered, that’s sweet,” orchids were my favourite flowers, always had been and always would be, they were simple but still the most amazing.

“Evgeni why are we rushing everywhere?” I tried to keep up with him.
“We’re not rushing you just have small legs.”
“Well take smaller steps, I can’t keep up,” I begged and thankfully he did.

Evgeni’s POV
I really wanted Misha to like me but to have that chance I needed to make sure everything would be ok between Kira and I.

“What would you like to eat?” I picked up the menu.
“I don’t mind, I will have whatever you want,” she shrugged looking at the menu.
“Kira,” I sighed, “please just work with me on this one,” I begged.
“Ok well, you can never go wrong with borscht?”
“Good.”

I couldn’t keep my eyes off Kira all night. The way her beautiful blue eyes lit up when she smiled and laugh was like music to my ears.

Why didn’t I try harder? Why did I just leave like that? Maybe if I had have been there for her from the start, from the very start, back when we were teenagers this whole thing would have been easier and maybe my son would actually want me around.

Kira’s POV
I was nice to finally get out of the house, have some time away from Misha and just enjoy the night with Evgeni. Unlike at my mothers wedding I didn’t have to worry about telling him he had a son, we could really relax and enjoy ourselves.

“Do you want dessert?” he asked handing over the little menu.
“Well I was thinking,” I grabbed his hand, “maybe we could go home, we have the house to ourselves,” I ran my foot up his leg making a cloud of desire run through his eyes.
“Sounds like a plan,” he gulped getting up and taking my hand.

“Hey mama would Misha being able to stay with you tonight?” I was struggling to bite back a moan as Evgeni pushed me into the couch kissing my neck.
“Of course we can dear, have fun.”
“Mum, no… ok fine,” there was no point in me trying to hide it from her, it was obvious.

“You,” I tossed the phone away and pulled him down on top of me, “you have been the best thing that ever happened to me,” I ran my hand through his hair as he looked me in the eyes.
“But Misha and everything that happ…” I put my finger to his lips to quiet him down.
“The best,” I took my finger away and wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him in for a kiss.

I was completely out of breath as his mouth lavished mine with a hot, intense kiss.

“We should go to the bedroom,” I lifted my hips up to encourage him.
“Ok,” he growled in my ear picking me up and tossing me over his shoulder.
“Evgeni,” I laughed when he tickled me as I hung upside down.

His large body covered mine as he kissed my neck letting his hands wonder all over my body.

I needed to be with him, I longed to be with him again. I just wished he would hurry the process up.
“Evgeni please,” I begged pulling his hips down to mine.
“Kira,” he groaned at the contact.

“If you don’t hurry up I am going to go out and find someone else,” I was getting annoyed with the delay and highly impatient.
“No you wouldn’t,” he glared at me.
“Yeah you’re probably right,” so instead I pushed him down and straddled his hips.

“Really? You’re that way now?” he curled his eyebrow at me.
“I have always controlled you,” I grabbed his chin and kissed him hard.
“That is true.”

We watched as he slipped inside of me. I couldn’t hide the moan escaping my mouth this time. I looked up to see his eyes screwed shut and his head tossed back into the pillows.
“Evgeni, you ok?” it looked like he had stopped breathing.
“Yeah, yeah I am ok,” he laughed pulling me down to kiss him.

I was completely breathless as he somehow took charge again and set the pace between us.

He flipped us over and continued making my eyes roll back in my head with each thrust.

Evgeni’s POV
I wasn’t going to let Kira take over, she would never have let me live it down for a start and besides I wanted to make it up to her. I was going to prove to her that everything we had in our good moments could come back.

“Evgeni,” she moaned into my neck.

My heart was beating so fast, I could feel the perspiration on my forehead and the moans escaping Kira’s mouth, I couldn’t keep it together for much longer.

We were both done, completely spent from the whole night, the whole thing, so much build up and we were gone.

“What are we going to do about Misha?” I looked down at her as she settled into my side.
“He will come around trust me. Every child needs a dad, he will see that soon.”