Finding Forgiveness

Mornings In Bed

Kira's POV
"Kira I told you to stay in bed, I can handle it," Evgeni walked me back to bed.
"We make breakfast then come out," Misha stood next to him with a purpose.
"Fine, god you are just like your father," Misha looked up at Evgeni with a mischievous grin on his face.

I was glad Misha had excepted the fact that Evgeni was his father and that he wanted to be a part of our life again. It was nice to know that Misha would be safe no matter what.

"Mummy breakfast is ready!" Misha came running into my room.
"Ok, ok I am coming," I dragged myself out of bed and plodded down the hall to the dining room.

"You know it would be nice to spend the entire day in bed for once," I complained as I sat down at the table to strawberries and pancakes, my favourite.
"I haven't slept passed 7am since he was born," I pointed to my little man dipping his strawberries into the whipped cream.
"Well maybe tomorrow I will have something special for you," Evgeni kissed my forehead as he sat in the seat next to me.

Doctors orders were too rest and that was unsuccessful last night with Misha having a nightmare. I couldn't just sleep, it wasn't normal. Evgeni tried to convince me he had it under control but some things only a mother can fix and Misha's nightmares were still up to me.

"Kira," I heard Evgeni's disapproving voice behind me as I tried to wash the dishes, "go lay down on the couch, I told you I can handle it."

I spent the rest of the day being babied, Evgeni claimed it was for my own good but I didn't care, I hated feeling useless.

Evgeni's POV
I worried about Kira. I worried about her all the time. She was always so stubborn, driven but stubborn and one day it wasn't going to work out in her favor.

"How are you feeling?" I sat down on the couch where she instantly moved to put her head in my lap.
"I am ok, I just don't want you fussing over me."
"Kira, next time it could be worse," I ran my hand through her hair.
"I am fine," she sighed rolling over enough to shut me out.

I wasn't going to argue with her, I wasn't going to let her get worked up. I just wanted her to let me help her.

"What do you want for dinner?" I asked stroking her cheek.
"I don't mind, whatever is easiest for you to make," she shrugged.
"Kira don't be like this, please," I lent down and kissed her forehead before getting up to find something to eat.

I got Misha out of her firing line and we made dinner together, "no you put sauce in afterwards," I grabbed the jar from him as he tipped it into the large bowl to make spaghetti bolognese.
"But sauce best part," he frowned.
"I know that, but it still goes in afterwards."
"But dad, I want to make it," he put on his puppy dog eyes and I had to give in to him.
"Fine, put sauce in first," I gave him the jar back.
"Yay," he hopped up on his stool and continued with his backwards procedure.

I let Kira be for the rest of the night because in the morning I had a plan and hopefully it worked in my favor.

Kira's POV
"Good morning," I felt Evgeni's soft lips brush over my shoulder.
"Morning," I rolled over and wrapped my arms around his midsection for warmth.

"What time is it?" I mumbled into his chest, breathing in his scent.
"8 am," his voice wasn't sleepy like it normally was when we woke up.
"Where's Misha?" and the fact that we weren't being pestered by our son was almost worrying.
"Don't worry I took him over to your parents so we can spend the day in bed," his breath blew over my head.
"Have I told you how much a love you?" I looked up at him.
"Not recently," he smiled stealing a kiss.
"Well you know what they say about sex," I pulled him on top of me.
"It relieves stress?" he curled an eyebrow at me.
"Exactly," I pulled him down to me.

Morning sex has to be some of the best out there. I couldn't recall the last time I had done it but there was no rushing.

I loved the feeling of his large hands all over my body. I loved when he took control, I just loved everything about him.

"Kira," he groaned into my ear as I pushed back against him.

Spooning was nice, when you were asleep. Trying to kiss him when he was behind me, that wasn't easy.
I did however eventually encourage him close enough that turning my head was enough to latch onto his large lips.

"Evgeni seriously, hurry up," he always did this to me. I had myself under control ready to deal with him but the moment he touched me I needed all of him.

"Oh god," I sighed as he slipped into me.
"I make you feel better," he captured my lips as he began to thrust into me.

"Evgeni!" his name fell from my lips as he hit the spot inside.
"Did I hurt you?" he looked worried.
"No," I pushed back against him letting out the same satisfied moan.

Evgeni's POV
Kira was the only person that made sex that bit more amazing. The way her hands ran through my hair, the way she kissed me, how she met my every thrust.

"Kira," I scrunched my eyes shut the intensity building up.

She twisted herself around enough that she could grasp my hair with one of her hands and hold onto my arm that was wrapped around her.

She led my hand down to her sensitive spot and she began to fall apart in my hands.

"Evgeni, faster!" she rocked into me, sweet dripping down her forehead.

I couldn't deal with it any longer as I let go.
"Oh my god," she sighed as I buried my head into the back of her neck.
"I know," I tried to catch my breath.
"I think we should spend more mornings in bed," she smiled.
"That sounds like a good plan."