Status: Keep or kill?

Mistakes

Shakespeare & Fro-yo

Logan Masters @LoganMasters
How can one nicely tell someone to fuck off?

Jaxon Masters @JMasters
@LoganMasters how about the one finger salute? The birds the word, yo! pic.twitter.com/WQIufsBt6g


Oh my god. Only my uncle.

Logan Masters @LoganMasters
@JMasters I feel as if I'm classier then that Druncle. pic.twitter.com/UDHslxNj4q

Jaxon Masters @JMasters
@LoganMasters Maybe try 'Goest and fucketh thyself'?

Logan Masters @LoganMasters
@JMasters You sound so poetic and shit. Like Shakespeare.


Without my uncle my life wouldn't be as exciting. He literally entertained me ninety percent of the time. He had the mentality of a teenager. We were more like siblings growing up, rather then uncle and niece. It was nice though. I was an only child, but with him around it didn't feel like that.

"So," Lou dragged out. "It's safe to say your uncle hates Harry?"

I barked out a laugh. "What gave you that idea?!"

She shrugged, her faded purple hair fall over her shoulders. "Maybe the tweets he's been tweeting." She smirked. I did too. That couldn't have been it. I mean, my uncle never put stuff like that on Twitter. He was a classy person.

"LOGAN! OPEN YOUR DOOR! IT'S YOUR DRUNCLE!" Speak of the devil. "It's open," I hollered. My front door swung open and slammed shut. A few seconds later my uncle walked in smacking a piece of gum in his mouth.

"Why...are you dressed like that?" I asked, rushing the last part. He was in a plaid suit. Like, what?

He scoffed as he threw himself on my empty couch, opposite my other one. "That stupid, bitch wife of mine. We had bloody court today and she keeps dragging it out. Slag wants half of my shit! My money! My house! My cars! Over my dead body! Bitch won't get any of my bloody shit!"

Lou stood up, offering me a smile. "I'll take that as my que." She waved. "Bye Logy, bye Jaxon."

"Bye Lou." My uncle just tossed her a wave over his shoulder. I mouthed 'sorry' and told her I'd call her later.

"Quinn wants half of everything?" I questioned. "You guys didn't sign a prenup. She can't take half of your stuff. And she's stupid to think she can, you made that money before you met her."

He sighed loudly. "I know. She's daft! Always was, always has been!"

I snorted. "I tried to tell you! But noooo, don't listen to your favorite niece when she tries to tell you that your soon to be wife is a money hungry whore."

"You're my only niece."

"That's why I'm your favorite." I abruptly stood up. "Since I was right, you owe me an apology Druncle/Niece day. Or half of a day, but whatever. Let's go! I'm hungry for some sushi and fro-yo!"

&&&

"Okay, so maybe sushi wasn't such a good idea," I finally said.

My uncle scoffed. "Oh really? What gave it away; me choking on the first piece of raw fish I put in my mouth?!"

I started chuckling. "Told you not to take such a big piece." He flipped me the bird. "Today is just filled with 'I told you so's' isn't it?"

"Sod off, Logan!"

Reaching over, I socked him in the arm. "Shut your trap before I make you pay for your own fro-yo!"

We were both walking along the walkway in London. It was busy, go figure. But, we chose to walk anyway. It was fairly nice and we needed the exercise. I was getting a little flabby. My uncle needed to walk off all that alcohol he's been drinking lately. But he had his almost ex wife to blame for that.

"Let's get our fro-yo to go," he said. "I need to walk off this flab I got going on."

"Like frozen yogurt will help that." I chuckled. "But whatever. I need a walk anyway."

We both went in and filled our paper cups with fro-yo. My uncle stuck with simple key lime flavored frozen yogurt while I let my inner child come out. I got simple vanilla flavored frozen yogurt topped with sour gummy worms, fruit loops, chocolate chips, skittles, and marshmallows. It was amazing. My uncle kept shooting me glances that screamed disgusted. I held out a spoonful to him.

"Want a bite?" I asked with a mouthful. He shook his head. "Fuck no. That's na—" I cut him off by shoving the spoon in his mouth. I cackled at his facial expression.

I can only imagine the headlines tomorrow. The paparazzi had been following stalking us ever since we left my flat. You would think with how many times everyone had seen me with my uncle that they would know that he was my uncle and not my boyfriend. I mean, I was with Jimmy. People liked to start and spread rumors.

"Never give me that again!" He exclaimed. "I almost keeled over from too much sugar!"

I made a face. "Your age is getting to you, old man. That isn't even a lot of sugar."

He once again flipped me the bird, to which I just grinned a big, cheeky grin. "So when are you going to throw out all of that gits clothes?" He questioned, motioning to my shirt. My brows furrowed as I moved my eyes to look down at my shirt. It was an old long sleeve Henley shirt that was a size or two too big. It was in the back of my closet and I was feeling quite dull today, so I put it on along with my black jeans and black boots.

"What are you talking about?" I was honestly confused. "This is my shirt."

He shook his head, shoveling another spoonful of frozen yogurt in his mouth. "Nah, love, that's Harry's shirt. People are already talking about it on Twitter."

To prove me wrong, he whipped out his phone and started tapping away at the screen. He then proceeded to shove it in my face. Moving it back a few inches, my eyes zeroed in on the picture of Harry from a year or so ago and then a picture of me from today right beside it. The tweets read:

Milli Vanilli @mili-cent
WHY IS SHE WEARING HIS SHIRT? THEYVE BEEN BROKEN UP FOR AGES!!!! pic.twitter.com/SWIqgzPt2p

Rayne On Me Zayn @RaYnEcAlDwElL
They're back together! AHHHH!! I've been waiting for this to happen! HARRAN IS BACK PEOPLE! pic.twitter.com/PYTdrwSl7x

Lauren Styles @Lauren_Styles
They obv aren't back together. She's with that Jimmy Q guy, but she's still hung up on Harry. Her in his shirt proves it


Oh my god. I was wearing his shirt. This was his shirt. What the bloody hell. Why did I put it on? Why was it still in my closet? And oh god, it still smelt like him. How did I not notice this earlier? WHY AM I SO DAFT?!

"I think I might be sick." I threw my half eaten fro-yo in the nearest bin and took off in a fast walk to the park restrooms.

The door slammed against the wall as I walked in. I went to the sink, gripping each side, bracing myself. My heart was going crazy and was in my throat. My head was pounding. My stomach was a rolling mess. I was sweating. God. Why did he have this effect on me?

"Logy?" My uncle questioned, knocking on the door. I stared at the white sink for a few seconds before I answered. "I'll be out in a sec." I shakily let go of the sink and fished my phone out of my purse.

Why didn't you tell me I was wearing his shirt this morning?

Lou had to have known. I mean, she basically had to dress the bloke seeing as he spent a majority of his free time at her and Tom's place. He was like another kid to her. My phone vibrated in my hand.

I didn't want to ruin your day. You're over him, so why should it matter?

But I wasn't. I won't ever be over him. No guy could ever change that either. It would always be him.
♠ ♠ ♠
story tumblr