Status: Keep or kill?

Mistakes

Mysterious Confusing Boyfriend

January 2013

"Perrie!" I shouted as I spotted her. She looked up and grinned great big at me. "Logan! I feel like I haven't seen you in ages! Eleanor said she'd meet us at the cafe." 

We hugged then I sat down in an extra chair by her hair stylists booth. She was getting something done to her hair and had invited me to lunch with her and Eleanor. Since all three of us were connected at the hips I couldn't deny them. They may still be associated with Harry, but I cared about them too much to push them away. Dani couldn't make it since she was feeling under the weather. 

"I'm coloring my hair purple!" Perrie exclaimed. I stared open mouthed at her. "Like, legit purple?" I asked slowly. 

She nodded quickly. "Yeah! Bright purple! You should totally color your hair like red or something!" 

Red? That's a lttle out there. But then again, I am looking for a change. After the whole Harry thing, I felt like I needed to do something different with myself. I wanted to get tattoos. I wanted to color my hair. I wanted to dress differently. I wanted to listen to differet music. I wanted to be different then the girl who Harry dated for a year. So why the hell not? 

"I'll do it. Bright red hair here I come!"

An hour later we were entering the cafe and lead to a open area where Eleanor was waiting. There sat our friend sipping on an iced tea. The hostess walked away, leaving us with words that our waiter would be right with us. That made Eleanor look up and when she did, she spit her tea all over the place. "Oh my god," she spoke dumbfounded.

"You like?" I asked, running my hands through my newly colored bright red hair. "You-You look like a....a cherry threw up all over you! And you, you look like a plum threw up all over you!" She exclaimed. 

I gasped over dramatically. "Well you look like a....a, um...rotten banana threw up all over you!" 

She raised her perfectly arched eyebrows at me as we sat down at the table. "Really Lo? A rotten banana?" 

"Well! I couldn't think of any food that was all brown!" 

"I would have said a malt ball," Perrie commented. I snapped my head in her direction and narrowed my eyes at her. "Oh shut it, Barney."

++++++

What's this you say? Logan Masters a redhead? Well say it isn't so! 

We never thought our boho stylish childhood actor would color hair her. And a bright red at that. Or change her style. Is this her way of dealing with her breakup from year long boyfriend, Harry Styles? Is she doing this to rebel? Is she having a mental breakdown and this is how she deals with it?

In the twitpic below you'll see Perrie Edwards; girlfriend of Zayn Malik, Eleanor Calder; girlfriend of Louis Tomlinson, and Logan Masters; ex girlfriend of Harry Styles at a cafe just yesterday. Seems like she's doing just great. Her tweets can prove that. But we did some snooping and noticed she quit following Mr. Styles. Hmmm. I think we know why! 

She doesn't want to be reminded of him and his new bird. He's moved on, but has she? Stay tuned for more gossip... we mean news!
 

Que eye roll. The gossip magazines never were my thing. I dealt with them my whole life and I never understood where they came up with half the lies they told. Like Eleanor and Louis being a big hoax just so Louis and Harry could be 'Larry' together. It blew my mind. I mean, who in their right mind would believe that? They started a rumor about me when I was fifteen, saying I did drugs and they had proof that I did and that I was a big party girl. Far from it to be honest. When I had down time between shows I made appearances on and stuff like that, I stayed at home in Holmes Chapel. 

What the paparazzi and gossip magazines didn't know was that I was just this regular girl who would rather be sitting at home in my room with a good book and a steaming cup of tea. Those celebrities I was 'friends' with weren't my real friends. My one true friend was Harry. Not anymore though. My true friends now are; El, Dani, Perrie, Louis, Liam, Niall, and Zayn. They understood me, the paps never would. And they would continue to tell lies about me for their own good. 

"Don't listen to them love," the makeup artist spoke. I closed the magazine and tossed it on the couch beside me. "They don't have anythig else to do with their pathetic lives so they dig into yours. They're a bunch of arses." 

The corners of my mouth lifted up in a slight grin. "I'm used to it by now," I replied. "But you are right, they are arses."

Right as she finished up my makeup the one and only Ed Sheeran walked in the room. "Ready to start recording?"

Nodding, I stood up. "Ready as I'll ever be."

He threw his arm around me and guided me to a room in the old building where some of the shoot was going to take place. We were recording the music video for his song Give Me Love and he asked me if I wanted to be in it. I of course agreed. I had been in The A Team also. Harry nor the other boys had liked that seeing as it was about a prostitute, but I told them to leave me be. 

"So all you have to do is basically sit here at the beginning and act all sad and shit," he started. "Then we'll do another scene where your like clawing at your back and then all of a sudden you pull out a bloody feather. Don't give me that look babe! And then you'll have these white wings on, then you'll make arrows and all that. Basically you're gonna be Cupid." 

I nodded. "Sounds interesting." I unlocked my phone and pulled up Twitter. "Let me tweet real quick and I'll be ready."

@LoganMasters: Here on set with @edsheeran getting ready to shoot Give Me Love. Bloody feathers and sharp tools here I come!

Not even a minute later I had a mention. 

@DaniellePeazer: @LoganMasters I'm a little worried. @edsheeran you better not hurt my Logy Bear!

"Okay. Here's my phone mate." I handed Ed my phone and walked over to lay down on the bed where the director told me. I laid on my left side with the wings on as two people fussed with me. One was pouring fake blood by my neck while the other put an arrow under my neck so to the camera it looked like I got shot and killed with it.

"People are going to freak when they see this," I commented unmoving. Ed and the director chuckled. "S'what we want love," the director spoke. 

"Oh," I mumbled a minute later, dragging it out a little. I had spotted a very good looking guy in a police uniform standing outside the door talking with the director. "Hot guy in police uniform."

The lady with the fake blood giggled. "He's a actor love. You might have heard of his cousin Jimmy Q? He's that tattooed model lad from America." 

"Yeah, I've met Jimmy before. He hit on me like no other. It was quite hilarious seeing Harry's re--yeah, he's a nice guy." I couldn't believe I was reminiscing about the cheating bastard who broke my heart. That's a sign I need a distraction. Distraction of the male species. 

++++++

"Perrie Edwards at your service m'lady!" 

"What the bloody hell am I supposed to buy your mysterious confusing boyfriend for his birthday?" I questioned. I was in some store that I had no idea what the name was and I was trying to find Zayn a birthday present.

"I don't know. Nicotine patches or one of those electronic cigarettes," she joked. 

Rolling my eyes, I sighed loudly. "For real Perrie. I--" Before I could finish my sentence a deep voice cut me off. "Hey babe. What about this?" Jimmy asked, holding up a black skull bracelet. The closer I looked I noticed it had black diamonds as the eyes on the skulls. 

"Ask the lady if she could hold that for a bit," I spoke. "Hey Perrie, would Zayn wear a black skull bracelet with black diamonds as the eyes?"

"Yeah, I mean I don't see why not. Now if I'm not mistaken, I think I just heard some guy call you babe. An American guy at that. Spill Logan Masters!" 

I chuckled under my breath. "I've been hanging out with Jimmy for the last couple days. Nothing big." 

"Wait! Jimmy as in Jimmy Q who Harry almost beat up at the club that one night when he was hitting on you? Holy hell! Logan, you got you a hot lad on your hands!" 

In the background I heard one of the boys shout. "Logan has a boyfriend? Since when?"

"I wanna meet him! I need to approve of him. If I don't he won't last."


"Tell Niall and Louis to mind their own business," I stated. "And we aren't dating, so don't get your hopes up."

"Whatever Logy. Bring him to Zayn's party if you want. I'd love to meet him. Y'know what, send me a picture of him. I kinda forgot what he looks like." I can just hear the smirk in her voice.

She forgot my arse. She just wants to sit and fantasize about him even when she has Zayn. Oh Perrie. I scoffed and said, "If Zayn sees the picture I'll tell him it was all you." We hung up after saying our goodbyes and I went over to the counter where Jimmy was looking at necklaces for guys. 

"Let's take a picture and put it on Twitter." He agreed and I held my phone up and snapped a picture of us. We both did the overdone duck faces just so we could make fun of all those girls who did it. "Perrie will die," I commented. 

He chuckled. "Is that your friend?" 

I nodded. "She's one of my best mates. She actually wanted me to invite you to her boyfriend, Zayn's birthday party."

"I'd love to go, on one condition," he replied. I looked up at him with raised eyebrows. "What's that?"

"Go on a date with me before."

How could I deny that face? "Okay." 
♠ ♠ ♠
And here it is! Please please please leave me some comments. They give me motivation to write. And if you haven't already, go read my other 1D stories.

Image
Jimmy Q. Real guy. Real hot guy. Real hot guy with tattoos.