Status: Keep or kill?

Mistakes

Druncle

"Hey Lo, it's Louis. Haven't seen you or heard from you in a while, and I'm starting to get worried. Call me when you get this."

"Logy Bear, I got a call from Liam and him and the lads are worried about you. Call me or them, or at least text one of us to let us know you're still alive. Love you babe."

"Okay, I know Louis and Dani have called you and you ignored their calls. I don't know what's going on, but you need to call me. I'm you're best mate. I'm worried 'bout you."

"Niall's called, Louis's called, Dani's called, and now I'm calling. Answer your phone dammit. We're worried, Logan."


Not only had Niall, Louis, and Dani called, but so had Zayn. Zayn normally never called me about personal stuff. He wasn't one to pry. So when I listened to his voice message, I knew everyone must be really worried about me. But I didn't want to talk to any of them. It would only remind me of Harry. And I didn't want to be reminded of him.

"We need to go out and do something," Perrie spoke. I made a face where my lip curled up and my nose crinkled. "Can we stay in and have a girls day? I have those foot tub things and face masks and all that," I said. Please say yes. Please say yes.

I didn't really want to be around her or Eleanor right now, but they forced themselves on me. I had no choice but to be around them.

"Oh my god, yes," El groaned. "My feet are so sore from walking all day yesterday with Louis. We spent the weekend at his mums and his sisters were all over the place."

I grinned, jumping up and running to my hall closet. "Come help me get these stupid things! They weigh a ton!"

"Come on, Hulk," Eleanor shouted. "Show us how it's done!"

"Get over here you fucking slag!"

&&&

"Hey dear, this is your Mum. Just wanted to give you a ring and see how you were doing. Call me when you get the chance. Love you lots."

"Logan Elizabeth Masters, I find it very rude that I'm your favorite druncle and you haven't called or text or anything. I read gossip magazines, I know what that stupid wanker did to you. I'll kick his arse for you if you want me too. Just say the words and I'll do it."


Someone must have told my mum about me going AWOL. It wouldn't be Harry because my dad would kill him if he even thought about calling the house. It might have been Anne or Robin, who heard it from Gemma, who heard it from Harry because he tells her everything. Or it could've been Eleanor or Simon who told my manager, Alice who told my parents. It could've been a lot of people. But I wasn't going to worry about anything. What I was worried about was my druncle aka my drunk uncle.

My uncle. Oh my uncle. He was something else. He was my dads younger brother by about ten years. When I was born my dad was twenty two and my uncle was twelve. As I grew up my uncle stayed at my mum and dad's house with us. He was more like an older brother then an uncle. By the time I was thirteen I had my first boyfriend. He ended up breaking up with me because I wouldn't go all the way with him. Well, when my uncle found out all this, he caught the kid one day after school and told him he better not look in my direction or even breathe in my direction or he would kill him. My uncle was twenty five at the time. I never saw the bloke again. I think he might have even moved.

My uncle was an alcoholic. He started drinking before noon. When he took me to lunch he didn't order food, only alcohol. As soon as I turned eighteen he bought me this huge drink called 'Adios Motherfucker' when he took me out to eat. My uncle was also a gun nut. He had loads of guns in his house. He also had a bad temper. Guns and tempers don't go well together. Like oil and water. But he managed to stay out of trouble. It must have been by the graces of god because I don't know how in the bloody hell he did it. He tended to threaten any boy I had an interest in. I'm sure he scared off a few. The same talk he had with the others, he had with Harry. My uncle actually took him to a pub and was gone for a few hours. I was a stressed mess. I was pacing, biting my lip, running my hands through my hair, and thinking of every possible outcome. The thought of murder didn't leave my mind.

With how Harry tended to speak before thinking, I didn't let the thought of my uncle killing him leave my mind. So listening to my uncle's voice message, I knew he must've been pissed. He was eerily calm when he got super pissed and in his message he was eerily calm. Quite creepy. Knowing that my uncle found out from someone -or rather something- other then me, made me think he would be even more upset. Jaxon Masters, my druncle, was a person you didn't want to mess with.

"Great," I mumbled. "Jaxon's gonna do something stupid."

I opened a new text to Liam with a sigh.

I'm still alive. You can quit worrying.

&&&

"So is there a reason you took me out to lunch or is it just because?" I asked.

Jaxon shrugged, looking at his menu. "Just because."

I nodded. Part of me didn't believe that. This restaurant was close to Harry's place and Louis's place. And he knew that. I just knew this wouldn't end well. But there was really nothing I could do. I couldn't control him. He was thirty years old and I was only eighteen. He was an adult and could do what he wanted. Harry was an adult too so Jaxon could do whatever he wanted to him without going to jail.

"What are you getting?" He questioned. I shrugged. "Maybe just a salad. I'm not that hungry."

He nodded. "I'm getting a shot of Patrón and two pints." I chuckled. Of course he was. He never ordered food when he took me out to eat, it was always alcohol.

We told the waiter our orders when he came over and were silent after he left. Our phones were in our hands and those were keeping us occupied at the moment. That was until he started talking.

"So," he started. "Have you seen or heard from that bastard you use to date?"

I got off of Twitter and locked my phone. Should I tell him everything or just that I've seen him in passing? Either one would end badly. He would get mad and his temper would come into play and then he would go find Harry and cause him.bodily harm... Or possibly kill him. Either way, it would be bad. It was a lose lose situation.

"I mean, yeah, I guess." I shrugged, taking a sip of my Sprite. "I went to see Simon the other day and had a chat with him about Harry."

His eyebrows shot up. "And?"

"I found out why he did it," I said simply. That made him clench his jaw. "Why'd he do it?" He spoke with an edge.

Looking down at my drink, I swirled the straw watching as bubbles fizzed to the top and stuck to the sides of the glass. "He did it for publicity basically. On the bands stupid new album." My mumbles didn't quite reach his ears, so I had to repeat myself and when I did I thought he was going to blow.

His face was red. His jaw was clenched. The veins in his neck were popping out. And his fists were clenched so tight his knuckles were turning white. Shit, I fucked up. I hadn't even told Jimmy that and here I was telling my tempermental uncle. Jimmy was a laid back person, so I would have rather told him. I swear I was dropped on my head as a child.

"When I caught him at the zoo in New York he looked like he liked being with her," I started. "Like, they were meant to be together. And I didn't get it. What did she have that I didn't?" I stopped when the waiter brought my salad and his drinks over and thanked him.

"He introduced her to Lux and everything. I didn't meet Lux until she was at least five months old. Lou said when she found out about them, Harry told her they started seeing each other at the beginning of November. I went to see them in December. He hadn't even known her two months and he had already let her around Lux." I wanted to cry. But I didn't. That would only fuel my uncles hate fire for Harry. "I felt betrayed, you know? He was the love of my life and he threw away our relationship, everything, for some slag and publicity."

He downed his shot of Patrón and looked me straight in the eyes. "Don't let him ruin your future. You have everything you need right now. He doesn't know what he's missing out on," he spoke. "He'll get his. He'll get what's coming to him."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry its taken me forever to update. I'm going to be starting a new Harry story for my friend here in a bit. Its called Tea Time. Be sure to check it out. :)