Status: Keep or kill?

Mistakes

Mummy and Daddy

"Lo, answer your phooooooooooone!"

"Logan Elizabeth, I'm getting sick and tired of you not speaking to me! I'm you're mother for shits sake! I know you had lunch with your uncle the other day, and yet you can't call your own mum back."


I let out a sigh as I clicked off my voicemail. The other voicemail could wait. Opening a text to my mum, I started typing.

I'm sorry. I'll come down in a few days and explain everything. Love you Mum.

"Now I have to go home." Shit. "Great."

Home wasn't somewhere I wanted to go. It reminded me of Harry. My house was down the way from Harry's mums place. Our parents were good mates. They had poker nights every Thursday. They went on double dates every two weeks. They hung out all the time. Everything about that place just screamed Harry. I tried to stay away from there ever since we broke up. It had worked up until now.

My phone beeped indicating I needed to listen to my other voicemail, so I called it and held it to my ear.

"Hey..." the person trailed off. "I uh, I don't really know what to say. It uh...this was a huge mistake. I don't know what else to say besides I'm sorry. I can never get up the nerve to explain everything to you face to face, but could we maybe... will you just call me or come see me so we can talk? Please?"

The nerve. The god damn nerve. He really had some big cojones.

Tell your 'best mate' to leave me the hell alone. He lost his chance to explain. And I'm not a child so you can quit checking up on me.

I hadn't spoken to Louis or anyone from the group since I was forced to spend the day with Eleanor and Perrie. That was almost a week ago. I had stuck to spending time with Jimmy, Sandra, and Ed. In other words, we partied. I liked it that way though.

&&&

@LoganMasters: I will forever love my hometown. Here I come Cheshire!

"Why is there no music playing?" I asked myself. I skillfully searched through my huge CD holder and put in one of the mix CDs that Ed had made me. For some reason I was good at multitasking while I was driving. Death trap I know, but I couldn't help it.

I said I'm living in a
Lost generation
I said I'm living in a
Lost generation
I've got my heart
I found my soul
I'm living, I'm living, I'm living life man


Of course he would put Rizzle Kicks on here. Those three were practically attached at the hips. They were like long lost brothers. But that didn't stop me from belting out the lyrics as I drove down the M1 motorway. I had a soft spot for those two knob heads and their music.

Switch on the TV
They keep it real
But not in that way
I turn the channel
And just see somebody's life displayed
Awkward pauses and dodgy moments
I smile it keeps me sane
Reality TV is morphine
Give me that now let me ease the pain
(Oh yeah)
Man, talent shows
I seen some of our friends
Go and beat their targets
I've also seen careers end
When they ain't even really started
Jeremy Kyle got the nation laughing
At other people's expense
Somebody tell that guy that we hate him
Too, we are not his friends
# trend
We make people go
Clap clap yeah
When I heard people buy views
I was more confused
Than all John Terry's black friends
Watch your mouth son
# trend
Oi big brothers in the house now yeah
I said screw the voting and talking
I just wanna see
People fight an have sex so let's say
Hey (hey)

I'm living, I'm living life man
Say hey (hey)
I'm living, I'm living life
I've got my heart
I found my soul
I'm living, I'm living
I said I'm living in a
Lost generation
I said I'm living in a
Lost generation
I've got my heart
I found my soul
I'm living, I'm living
I'm living life man

I wanna dance
I wanna have fun
Let me feel the music
I hope you realize how dumb you sound
When you call us stupid
I wanna drive to work
Hear this beat and
Make my dreams come true
Keep it up man
A beat like this
Reminds my heart what to do
Salute
I want you to feel useless baby
That's right every bad boy should
And damn right I'm a slut
You know this
But I'm a boy it's all good
Take snaps of me I'm an icon
Standing here in my shades
Oi be someone
If you beg to be followed
Then you've lost your way
# trend
We make people go
Clap clap yeah
Why is everybody so PC
It's not my fault if you take offence
Watch your mouth son
# trend
What's wrong if a girl loves sex
It's only wrong if it's not with you
So maybe you should get better in bed
(You naughty boy)

Say hey (hey)
I'm living, I'm living life man
Say hey (hey)
I'm living, I'm living life
I've got my heart
I found my soul
I'm living, I'm living
I said I'm living in a
Lost generation
I said I'm living in a
Lost generation
I've got my heart
I found my soul
I'm living, I'm living,
I'm living life man


My phone started vibrating in the cup holder, so I reached over and hit the 'answer' button on the touch screen in my car. My car was smarter then me, but I suppose all cars are that way these days.

"Logan speaking!" I answered.

"Well what's got you all excited?" Came Louis' voice.

I chuckled. "I get to go see my Mummy and Daddy," I replied in a sing-song voice. He was silent. It didn't seem like a good silence either. Huh.

"You're going home to Cheshire? Right now?"

"Yeah. Why?" My brows furrowed. Why is he acting so weird? "Oh, I was just wondering. Last I remember, you weren't really talking to them because of an argument or something." He replied quickly.

"I wasn't?" I swear on my Louis Vuitton pumps that I didn't remember. I'm lucky if I remember what I did yesterday. "I don't remember that."

He stammered a bit. "Oh, well, um... Hey! You never called me back the other day! Or the fifty million other times I called you!"

Subject change much? "Would you believe me if I said I was busy?"

"Uh, no," he answered almost immediately. "Even with your best poker face, I still wouldnt believe you. So tell me my dearest, how are you?"

My eyes rolled involuntarily. "Well therapist, I'm doing quite well. No, I haven't had any suicidal thoughts. No, I don't feel trapped. No, I don't need you checking up on me."

"Calm yourself there, Sparky. I'm just a best mate fulling my BFF duties. Don't get your knickers in a twist."

"Well god, Louis." I scoffed. "I get that, I do. But I'm eighteen. I'm an adult for Christ sake! I appreciate it, I honestly do, but let me be an adult. Let me do my thing. Don't treat me like a child."

It was quiet for a good five minutes. Neither of us said anything. All I could hear was the wind whipping at my car as I drove down the busy motorway and what sounded like the telly playing on Louis' side of the line. I distinctly heard a door slamming and a deep voice followed by what sounded like a child's voice. I hope and pray none of the lads kidnapped a child.

"I gotta go, Lou. I'm driving and I don't want to wreck. My life is too fucked up as it is." I mumbled the last bit, but I knew he heard me. He had the ears of a bat. "Bye, Lou."

"Bye Lo." He sighed loudly before he hung up. A second later the music started back up in my car. What a way to start my day!

&&&

@LoganMasters: Mummy and Daddy visit! pic.twitter.com/WQIufsBt6g

My mum, dad, and I had made a trip to the small coffee shop in town and then headed over to the one and only bakery for miles around. We got what looked good; in my case it was a triple chocolate cupcake and fudge brownie, for my mum it was a blueberry scone and piece of strawberry cheesecake, and for my dad it was a banana nut muffin and three oatmeal cookies. We were fatties. And I got every bit of it in the million and one photots I took. Of course we had to take our selfies of the day, so I did that as we waited in line. We all squished our faces to where they fit on the screen of my phone and snapped a few photos. I was a wannabe photographer. But only with my phone.

"Why do you insist on taking so many photos?" My dad asked with a slight edge in his voice. He never did like his picture being taken, but with me around he had no choice but to have it taken. With a roll of my eyes I said, "Um, because I want to remember these times when I'm old and gray like you, father. Don't you?"

He glared at me. "Oi! I'm not old and gray, you twat. I'm only forty two thank you."

My mum chuckled and patted his cheek. "And you look amazing for your age, darling."

He grinned over at her. "We both do," he said.

I snorted. "Conceited much?"

"Where do you think you got your good looks from?" He smirked. I smirked back. And now my smartarse comments come in to play. "Um, Jesus?"

That made my mum laugh and my dad scoff. "I do believe I was the one who inseminated your mother. Jesus had nothing to do with it."

Oh. My. God. He did not just say that? I cannot believe he said that. My face must have shown nothing but disgust because now he was laughing. That isn't funny! That's disgusting! "Dad!" I exclaimed, dragging it out. "Keep that to yourself, yeah?"

He barked out a laugh. "Oh what? Do you think a stork brought you down in a little basket and left you on our doorstep?"

"I'd like to think of it that way; yes," I huffed. That only made them laugh. I narrowed my eyes at them as I bit into my cupcake. The bell above the door ringing caught our attention. All three of us looked, and you'll never guess who walked in.

Harry fucking Styles.

My dads face immediately went from happy-go-lucky to I'll-fuck-you-up in a split second. Oh great. Jaxon told him what happened. Just what I wanted to deal with. My dad going, as the Americans say 'bat shit crazy', on Harry in the middle of the very public bakery in our hometown is just what I wanted. And why the bloody hell was he here in the first place? He's daft to even think about stepping foot in town and not having to answer to my dad and uncle.

"Dad," I sighed. "Please don't." My mum, god bless her soul, came to save the day. She stood up with her purse on her shoulder and grabbed my dads arm in the process. "Let's go Flannery. We don't need you causing a scene and ending up all over the cover of The Sun," she said.

My dad stood up quickly making the chair loudly scrape against the floors. It caught the attention of a few patrons in the bakery, and one of them just so happened to be my ex. Bollocks. Just stay where you are and don't even think about coming over to me. Don't chance your life.

Thankfully, he stayed behind the counter where he was talking to a few of the ladies who worked here and owned it. His green eyes that I could stare in to for hours on end, never left me as I gathered my things. I didn't even acknowledge him. He doesn't deserve that. My time can be used on better things then him.

"Delicious as always, Maria!" I praised, as I headed toward the door. "Massive thank you! Toodles!" And with that said, I walked out of the door with a wave. I didn't even give Harry a glance.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't hate me! I swear I'm going to try and update better then I have been. A new years revolution of sorts I guess you could say.