Status: not nearly finished. ;)

Let's Set Our Hearts At Self-Destruct

The Thought of Losing You Is Not an Option

Every single thing Jaime felt for the woman in front of him built up and made itself present in the form of giant tears. He wiped them away, not wanting Ava to see him cry. She couldn’t see him cry. It wouldn’t be fair- not to him and not to Avery. He couldn’t loose her. Not again. He had finally got her back and she was not going anywhere. She couldn’t go anywhere.

“Wait.”

By some miracle, he ended up behind her, gripping at her wrist. A sob permeated the air and their bodies crashed together, gripping at skin and clothing, not allowing the other to part from them. One hand gripped the back of her jacket; the other knotted in her hair, knocking the hat right off her head. His face buried into her neck as he let himself really cry for the first time in a very long time.

“Please. Don’t leave me again.”

Jaime choked out, his lips brushing against a tender spot in her neck. Avery couldn’t help but to giggle slightly, her neck was ticklish. He knew that. They pulled away slightly, still holding on to each other incase one wanted to run away. Ava’s voice held a soft sob as she tried to dull her crying and finally speak.

For the first time in her entire life, all she could see was pure love in Jaime’s eyes. He loved her so much it made her heart ache.

For the first time in her entire life, she felt safe. She could see in his eyes that he wouldn’t ever leave her. She would never have to worry about being alone when he was there.

For the first time in her entire life, her heart felt whole. She loved Jaime Preciado. If she thought about it, she couldn’t remember a time when she didn’t love him. He was always there in the back of her head and heart. She couldn’t leave him if she tried.

“I won’t, Jaime. I promise.”

Avery almost whispered, her bottom lip trembling. They stared at each other for a beat before they did the only thing they could think of. They did the only thing was right. Jaime’s hands cupped her cheeks and Avery’s hands gripped the hair at the nape of his neck. They stood flush together, chests, hips, knees, and feet bumping into each other.

Both Jaime and Avery leaned in, pressing their lips together. Their mouths molded together as if they were made specifically for one another. Jaime backed his love against the door as softly as he could, his hands moving down to cup her gentle hips. He loved every inch of her and he was determined to show her. Suddenly, Avery pulled away, her breath hitching against his collarbone. She placed a ginger kiss there before looking up at him, squeezing his cheeks so he’d look her dead in the eye.

“I love you. So much.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, look. I know it's short.

But if you how long I have sat in front of this computer trying to carry this chapter on after that, even you would cry.

My ass hurts from sitting so long.

And I DID put the previous chapter up a few days ago, so pipe down.

Title Credit: Dredg- The Thought of Losing You

xx