Status: Hello! I'm Moose and this is my first finished piece of writing. It's a small snippet from a much larger work but, well, that's not quite finished. Perhaps soon I will write it all out and I'll post it here on Mibba but for now I present to you, dear Reader, a pairing that is very dear to me.

Say Anything

Scot Chermont is a former student of the Siberian Temple, a prestigious "school" that specializes in the lives of children and adults who suffer from their abilities. A modern day Shaman, he winds up in the city of Detroit, Michigan and makes friends with the most unlikely of people. Kaleb Rodriguez is a lycan who has vowed to protect the city... and to sweet talk his way into anyone and everyone's pants. When the two meet it proves to be an unlikely, yet wonderfully exciting friendship. As they move on to college, life becomes much more stressful and much less innocent and carefree, but they keep themselves grounded with beer, copious amounts of parties, Miss Anne's delicious Wednesday cinnamon bun specials, and each other.

*This story has the lyrics to Say Anything's "I Wanna Know Your Plans". I neither own, nor did I write these lyrics. They are intended for entertainment purposes only.