Status: Short little chapters for a short little story :)

Reverie

Chapter Two

I remember when I first met Logan. I had been getting ready in my bedroom, experimenting with my hair.

“Ouch,” I muttered, cradling my now burnt finger in my other hand. I don’t know what possessed me to try curling my hair for this date with this mystery man named Logan.

“Grace, Logan just pulled up! I sure hope you’re ready,” Anna said while walking into my room.

“Yeah, I just need my purse. Can you help me find it?”

The doorbell rang just as she was about to answer. “It’s in the living room. Now then, get out there and meet your man!”

I sighed while looking into the mirror, quickly ruffling my hair before walking out of my bedroom. I smoothed out my shirt as I opened the front door to my mystery date.

“Hey, I’m Logan. You must be Grace,” a kind voice called out in my direction.

I looked up and into the bluest eyes I had ever seen in my entire life. Anna definitely didn’t mention how attractive this man was. His 6’1” frame towered over my 5’6” body, and his dark blonde hair was styled to perfection.

“Hi,” I breathed, grasping onto the door to keep from falling over. Where has Anna been hiding this guy?

Anna reappeared with my purse in her hand, quickly handing it to me before hugging Logan. “Hey Logan! So I see you’ve met my best friend Grace! I have a feeling you two are gonna hit it off splendidly,” she turned towards me with a smirk on her face. “Grace, Finn and I are gonna go see a movie, so I’ll see you later!”

With a not so subtle wink, Anna pushed me out the door and shouted through the doorway, “Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do!”

I rolled my eyes and turned my attention towards a chuckling Logan. “So, where are we off to?”
♠ ♠ ♠
I decided to completely re-write this story, changing the characters and such. comments are always appreciated!

-Elsie :)