Status: Filling your heads with dreams and fantasies...

Take Your Time to Break My Heart

The Boys

After I was shown around the house and the boys explained to me what I needed to do, I decided to get to work. I found some things laying about and noticed they were Liam's. I only knew that because his name was on all of it.
I went and knocked on his door, stuff in hand. When he said 'Come in' I opened the creaky wooden door.
Liam was lying on the bed, shirtless. He turned onto his side and propped himself up on one elbow.

"Hello," he purred. I blushed fiercely and walked closer to him. I wasn't within arms reach, but close enough.
"These are yours," I said, showing him the contents that I held in my hands. He waved me closer, and out of the corner of my eye, I swear I saw someone pass the open door, but I didn't acknowledge it, and moved even closer to Liam.

I handed him the stuff and turned around to leave. I reached the door before a hand grabbed my wrist and spun me around. I was pulled into the arms of a muscular boy. Liam held me tight and didn't let me go.
"Liam...please, I have work to do." I said, putting my hands on his bare chest in an attempt to leave his embrace. I pushed and tried to pry myself out of his very strong arms, but it only made him hold tighter.
"I know something you could do." he whispered in my ear, making me shiver. His hard-on was pressing into my upper thigh. I gasped and someone cleared their throat.

"You know Liam, we're not paying her to screw us. She does actually have work to do. And, I mean actual work." Harry said. I knew it was him. Only his voice was silky smooth. Liam loosened his grip and I pushed myself free.

I turned to Harry who I silently thanked. He nodded in response. The way he looked at me sent a shiver down my spine.

***

After about a month, I was beginning to fit in with them. I appened to befriend the only two other workers, which were guys. One was named Timothy, the other Blakeson. Tim and Blake for short. They called me Roxy, and the rest of the boys in the house picked up on that nickname as well.

It was my break and I was sitting on the couch, watching tv when I heard a shriek. I jumped up ad bounded up the stairs to find the source of the noise. It came from Louis and he was afraid of a spider on the wall...

I glared at him when I walked in the room. It was way far up on the wall and you would have to stand on the bed to get it. Harry, Niall, and Liam joined us. Zayn stood on the far end of the room, lost in a book, and blocking out the world.

"Well, is one of you going to get it?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest. The four boys shook their heads and Zayn even shook his head. I sighed and hung my head.
"Fine, you wimps." I replied, slipping off my sandals and climbing on Louis's bed. The boys snickered as I did this. I cursed myself for wearing short-shorts. Especially ones you could easily see under. I took my sandal and aimed for the spider on the wall. I missed the first hit, and it crawled higher upward.

I reached as far as I could and smashed it into the floral print wallpaper. I was still in midreach, and someone grabbed my waist, causing me to lose my balance. I slipped on the sheet and fell on top of the person who grabbed me.

I could tell from the groan of pain that it was Niall. I turned over and hit him hard on the chest.
"Ow! What was that for?" He asked nd I smiled.
"For scaring me and maing me fall." I replied, getting on my knees to get off the bed.

"You know, guys are supposed to smash spiders not girls." I said to all of them. Louis smirked.
"So we're all girls now?" He asked. I nodded.
"Yep, weeny girls you lot are." I said.
"Alright, well if I can't recall, you told us you were a lesbian a week or two ago. Soif we're girls," I knew where he was going with this, "does that mean you will finally sleep with us?"

The glare I gave him was so dark, I thought the lights blew out.
"No."
"No, you're not gonna sleep with us or no you're not a lesbian?" Liam asked then.
"BOTH!" I said, and then I realized my mistake.
"I mean, I am a lesbian..." I followed up. They were smirking.

"We knew you were lying all along!" Harry said. They all nodded in agreement. I shrugged my shoulders.
"Whatever. So what, I lied so none of you would try going after me..." I trailed off, and left the room. They all followed and I went back into the lounge where I was watching tv.

"So does that mean I can do this?" Niall asked, bfore walking up to me and pressing his lips to mine. I was shocked and frozen at first before his lips moved on mine.

I reacted by pressing into him. He hooked his arm around my waist and pressed me into the nearest wall. I gasped as my back hit it roughly. I felt a presence leave the room. It caused me to break apart from Niall. I looked around to find it was Harry who had gone.

The rest of the household, including Tim and Blake, stood staring. I ran in the direction I thought Harry went. I turned the corner just in time to watch his door slam. I sighed and pressed my palm to my forehead.

"Harry?" I said, knocking lightly and without waiting for an answer, I opened the door and entered. He was just pulling off his shirt and it seemed like slow motion. His chest was facing me. His muscles rippled as he flexed them by pulling his shirt off. I drew in a deep breath and held it.

I couldn't help myself. I walked up to him and ran my hands alomg his nicely toned abs. He was frozen.
"I'm sorry, Harry. That wasn't meant to happen. That should have been you." I let the words fall from my lips without thought and he tensed.

"Don't say it if you don't mean it." He replied, still standing completely still as I ran my hands along his torso.
"But I do..." I said, looking into his green eyes.

I rested one hand on his shoulder and the other on the back of his neck. I searched his eyes before pressing my lips to his. He pressed back, hard. He threw me onto the bed and crawled on top of me. Our lips never left each other's except to take a breath. His hands were all over my body. He started removing my clothes.

I gasped lightly as he found the one weak spot on my throat. He nipped and sucked at it, making a moan escape my swollen lips.
"Harry..." I said breathlessly. His clothes were gone with the snap of a finger. I felt as if every touch of his set my skin on fire and I had never felt this way before.

He slipped on protection and didn't wasted any time plunging inside me. A strangled gasp left my lips in a hurry. He was hard and fast. He was deep and felt like ecstacy. He was rough. I liked it…alot.

It was over just as quickly as it had begun. I left as he had drifted off to sleep. All four boys were standing outside the door with smug expression on their faces. It soon faded to shock with what I said next.
"One down, four to go."
♠ ♠ ♠
So, what do you think Roxy is planning? Find out in the next chapter. If one comment will come up I'll update soon. If not, dont expect one so soon...