Status: Filling your heads with dreams and fantasies...

Take Your Time to Break My Heart

The Lies

So here is what's going to happen. I was sent here on account for my job...it may sound ridiculous, but it's true. I was sent here to learn the everyday lives of One Direction.

Tonight, I'm meeting up with my boss, Clarrise Monroe. She has a thing for Harry, so I best not tell her that I've slept with him.

"Cursed girl! Where have you been!? I've been out here waiting for over 30 minutes!" Clarrise whispered furiously. I was out in the forest next to the mansion. It wasn't too far, so I shouldn't draw attention to myself.

"Well, the thing is-" I started...obviously the wrong choice.
"What are you blabbling about? Do you have what I need? Or not?" She asked, holding out her pasty, white hand. I cringed in the sudden fear of being caught, for I whipped around, thinking I heard someone.

"Here, here. Take it. I must go. I'll message you." I said, before turning around and walking the trail back to the deck out back. I was stopped by a pair of arms. Zayn.

"What...was that little transaction that was going on?" He asked, trapping me in his muscular arms. I groaned before shoving against him with all my might. He let out an "oof" as I ran away from him.

He quickly tackled me to the ground.
"Sweetheart...you're not betraying us are you?" He teased, already knowing I clearly was.
"No, no. Of course not. That would be bad." I replied, a little hesitantly.
"Well," he got closer to my ear and pressed his body closer to mine, "do you know wat I do to bad girls?" He whispered. I shuddered under his warm body.

"What do you want?" I sighed, feeling defeated. He smiled and pressed his lips gently to my neck. He kissed upward until he was about to kiss my lips, but then he stopped.
"You." He said, before kissing me gently. He pressed me hard into the ground, but he wasn't as rough as Harry was. He was gentler. He knew exactly what his plan was and knew exactly where to touch me.

I don't know how we made it to his room, but we did. I don't think part of my job was to sleep with him, but I didn't care. Might as well get laid while getting paid...well now I feel like a hooker.

It was just after 2 in the morning when I left Zayn's room to go to mine. I opened Zayn's door and was met by a pair of green eyes.
"How could you, Rox?" Harry said, the tears welling up in his eyes.

I was tired, I didn't want to deal with this right now, and I just needed sleep.
"Harry, look, nothing happened. I just fell outside going to pick out some more firewood. Zayn happened to be there and he helped me get it bandaged." I said, pointing to a bandaged part of my leg. Luckily for me, I was smart. In case I did stumble into any one of the boys, I put a bandaid on my leg to make it seem real. Harry's eyes softened and he sighed deeply.

"I'm so sorry...that-that's not what I assumed in the first place, but frm the way yu look and..." he stopped himself from becoming more embarrassed. I laid my hand on his shoulder then brought it up to his cheek. I kissed him softly on his lips and made my way to my room.

I closed the door behind me and a few moments later, there was a knock. I was halfway dressed and the person who knocked entered without permission. I had on only a bra and huge t-shirt. It was Niall.

"Niall, jeez! I'm half naked! At least let me put on some underwear!" I exclaimed, sitting down and letting the shirt bunch up around me to cover me up.
"Really? How could you do that to Harry? Lie to his face like that?" Niall asked, crossing his arms over his buffed chest. It made his muscle stand out and he flexed them, turning me on.

"What are you-" he asked as I got up and circled him, examining his every feature. I don't know why Niall wasn't my first choice. He is attractive and has a nice ass.

I slapped it playfully. He jumped away from my touch.
"Wait...you're her." I heard a voice. It came from the doorway where all the boys were standing. I looked innocently as possible at them all.

"I'm sorry?" I asked. There was something in Liam's hand. It was a piece of paper. On it, there was an article. It read: BOYS OF ONE DIRECTION CLUELESS? I remembered I forgot to make my editor take my picture off of every one of my articles and to change my name to something else. Shit.

They all stared at me with wide and furious eyes. How in the hel, was I going to explain this mess?
♠ ♠ ♠
So I update! Tell me what you think and if another comment pops up, I will update soon again. I bet you never expected this to be her real job, huh? Roxanne is a lot of things...apparently a skilled liar and actress is one of them.