Status: This is romance fiction. I have decided to rate the story R, mostly because it is unfinished. The R rating is mostly for the language and the insults about Zachary, but I havent decided if I want any romantic encounters yet, so...better to be safe than sorry I suppose?

Sweet Dreams, Hannah

Sweet Dreams, Hannah, centers around Hannah Baker, who is your average high school senior. That is, until she comes to notice a shy boy in the back of her English class, Zachary Weston. Without warning, he commits suicide, and indiscreetly leaves everything he owns to Hannah, whom he was never friends with. Hannah is heartbroken, confused, and does not know why Zach decided to involve her in his 'master plan', so it seems. Hannah struggles to find her place in his world, and in doing so, realizes that she played a bigger part than she ever could have fathomed.

(Just to be clear, 13 Reasons Why has already done this plotline. I guess my younger self somehow got the idea after never even touching the book? And to have the same exact name too? Super weird. Okay, well. Just wanted to point this out, haha. Looking back five years later, I honestly have no idea how I came up with this when I never even heard of 13 Reasons Why.)
  1. Prologue
    I'm pretty sure that we all know what a prologue is. Read on, my lovlies (:
  2. Chapter One
  3. Chapter Two
  4. Chapter Three
  5. Chapter Four
  6. Chapter Five