Status: Complete!

The Pleasure Of The Harlot.

Every Wake and Now...

It's what she does. It's how she earns a living.

Is she ashamed of herself? No, because it is the only thing that keeps the food on the table. Ten children are only ten of the heavy burdens she limps with on her slugged shoulders, and they believe that dear Mommy slips through the door at 8 to go work the night shifts, to handle "business..." Dumpsters are the usual go-to, and save much of her time, and abortion money for company meetings...

The half truth.

As for the other half? He goes by the name of Big Slim, known as "The Truth" by all of the other street pimps, three hundred pounds of pure, fearless muscle. He often carries a fat, hulking cigar in the corner of his mouth, and is rarely often seen without it, but if you ever did, you probably wouldn't have seen the light of day for the rest of your civilian, pitful life. 80 percent of the town's well-known prostitutes belong to him, and less than a measly fraction of that counts toward their daily paycheck, barely even forming a manageable salary at all, if that. "Bitches" range from the age of 56 down to 13, and Big Slim treats them all with the same foul-mouthed dialogue and unfair rations no matter who they may be or have been, raping them brutally and unmercifully, a different one, a different night, a different day, a different way. They are too far gone from their addictions to crack cocaine, heroin, cannabis, and a wide variety of other drugs, to even resist, and some potentially pass away from their deteriorating conditions. There is one, addicted to all three, planning to escape someday, and is Big Slim's most paid employee...

Her name?

Her name used to be Elizabeth, but everyone calls her "The Train..."

No explanation needed.

The Train runs about 350 bucks a passenger. (Sounds like a lot, but low pay for a quality whore.) She is very beautiful, even with the wear and tear of crack cocaine...usually the prime choice for most of the perveted men prowling the streetlight hours. Her departure first began somewhere around the age of 12, when she was just a little young girl playing alone in a solitary alley. Big Slim saw opportunity, and like all of his girls, this one didn't stand much of a chance. He "adopted" a new child into his growing clan, giving her her new name due to several unique traits, and sending her out to many missions. Ever since then, The Train has been subjected to some of the most horrifying men ever known to walk the Earth, being in a room with sometimes ten at one time. They don't show any remorse, and either she has to pretend that she is pleasured, or she doesn't get paid...

Simple as that.

Sometimes they don't even pay anyways, and she gets punished by Big Slim, for their ungrateful lusts. Bad breath, disgusting fetishes, weird fantasies, too-old-with-mold apprehenders are all just a walk in the park of suffering for her, and sometimes the drugs fade too early, leaving her to feel the unbearable pain. In all that has happened over the course of these ten years, The Train never stops, taking everything thrown at her, and seeming to hold it all up with what's left of the old Elizabeth. One instance or two, she even got a little pleasure from it, forgetting that it was just a job, and indulging in the night's practices. Is she ashamed of herself? No, because she knows that when the time comes, she'll get out of this insanity pit, and search once again for her dead spirit...but for now, that will have to wait...

It's what she does. It's how she earns a living.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading :) If this gets 10 reccs and/or comments, someone's writing a storyyy...