Kiss Me At Midnight

Kiss Me At Midnight

Kellin's P.O.V

It'd been 2 months. 2 long fucking months since I'd last seen the love of my life, Vic Fuentes.

He'd been on a family trip to Mexico. He invited me along too, but my asshole of a boss wouldn't give me the time off work.

I really hated my job. Don't get me wrong, I've always wanted to work in a music store, but with a boss like mine, I'd rather be working back in hot topic. At least the customers there were awesome people with good taste in music. Everyday, the only music I hear is Justin Bieber and Nicki Minaj.

I sat curled up on the sofa of mine and Vic's apartment with half a glass of red wine in my hand. It was already 11:55pm on new years eve, and for the first time since we got together, I was spending it alone.

I glanced at my phone, preying he texted or called me like he said he would. But he didn't. I was so desperate to hear his voice that it brought tears to my eyes. Then again, I guess I didn't want him to call. He said he'd call me if he couldn't make it back in time. But anything was better then the silence.

11:58pm, still nothing. What if he forgot about me? What if something bad happened?

Kellin, stop it! You know he's fine.

I took a deep breath to calm myself down, and drank the last of my wine and turned the TV off. I didn't want to see all the happy couples at midnight.

There was a knock on the apartment door.

I raised my eyebrow. Who the fuck would be knocking on my door on news years at this time, instead of enjoying themselves?

Unless....Unless it was Vic.

I ran to the door, took a deep breath and opened it.

Standing in the hall with a huge bouque of roses, was MY Vic.

"Told you I'd be back in time, babe." He beamed

I pulled him inside, pulling him into an embrace, tears pouring down my face.

"I missed you so much, Vic." I choked.

I could hear people outside counting down

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1

I crashed my lips onto Vic's. He happily returned the kiss, snaking his arms around my waist, pulling me close to him.

Fireworks exploded outside the window.

When we seperated, our foreheads rested together.

"Happy New Year Kellin." He said softly.

I giggled softly, wiping a stray tear away, "Happy New Year Vic."

He chuckled and kissed me again. "I missed you so much Kel."

Another tear rolled down my face. "I missed you too Vic."

We kissed once more.

"Come on, Kel, lets go to bed." Vic said softly, walking us both to our room.

I finally had him back, and got my kiss at midnight
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its a little late to be writing New Years stuff guys, but I've been soooo busy ^_^; hope you enjoy :3