Status: This is a one shot okay? Okay.

The Boy In Number 34

The Boy In Number 34

I put my hand on the wall, making a quiet thud with my fingers. I waited, hoping he was in his room. Usually, he would sit, with his music softly going out his open window and through mine, and wait for me. This time, I was sitting in wait, with my music gently floating out my window, possibly going in through his. I wasn’t sure if he was even home tonight, I hoped he was.

I held my breath for a moment, then there it was. That small thud back from his side. I smiled and tapped my fingers against the wall twice. He returned my taps.

I heard him open his window and climb out onto the fire escape that connected our two rooms.

I quietly got up, hoping my mother wouldn’t hear me, and climbed out to join him.

His tall frame contrasted against the moon light, his breath making icy clouds. His hair was unbrushed, his clothes looked like he had pulled them on in a rush. But he still smelt the same, his smile was still perfect.

His eyes locked with mine after they took in what seemed like every small detail on how I looked tonight.

I tried to smile, but the cold stopped me, forcing my teeth to chatter furiously.

I looked down as I felt his arms wrap tightly around me, engulfing me in his warmth, his scent, in him.

His hands gently lifted my head, forcing me to look into his eyes. Even with the faint light from our bedrooms, I could still tell they were a dark, emerald green. They were the type of eyes you got lost in, endlessly looking into them, feeling warm and fuzzy inside.

We sat down on the cold metal grating, cuddling up to each other, knowing we would be like this for hours. Our conversations would end in shy forehead kisses and our eyes locking.

But tonight he wasn’t shy. His kisses were bold and brave, sending shivers down my spine.

His lips would meet mine, like two waves crashing together to form a new one. His lips were softer than a rose petal, but still be rough enough to crash against mine, making it so mine feel tingly and bruised.

When our kisses ended, my heart would be beating as though it wanted to burst out of my chest and feeling the craving for more.

His hands would cup my face, as if to make sure I was real and that I would stay. His breath would make clouds again. His eyes would lock with mine and refuse to look away.

We heard a knock at his bedroom door.

He helped me back through my window and kissed me one last time before he went back into his room.

I quietly shut my window and lay down on my bed.

My heart was pounding, my cheeks were warm and I knew one thing;

I was in love with the boy in number 34.
♠ ♠ ♠
c: