‹ Prequel: Autumn's Monologue.
Sequel: Nothing Like You.

Hold Me Down

One More Thing Before You Go.

Moments, minutes, seconds later, I couldn’t tell you—jeans were removed and now we lay torso to torso, hip to hip as he ground roughly into me. My fingers once again lost themselves in his unruly hair, pulling his head up to capture his mouth with my own.

Why that was coming to mind at this moment was beyond me. I couldn't and shouldn't be wanting this right now. Not when I had perfection in front of me.

I slowly made my way down his chest, leaving kisses and small bites along the way before I made it to just above his boxers. I moved so I could remove his article of clothing then my own. The sight of him alone almost sent me over the edge.

Those beautiful, passion filled actions were not done with the man that sat staring down into my eyes--questions flooded his beautiful orbs. Fear, anger, sadness, desperation, jealousy; all were shining down on me. Nothing but sorrow flooded my eyes.

I felt his calloused hand reach for my face, cupping my cheek as his lips delicately touched my forehead. He lay down beside me, pulling me into his arms as I felt sobs attack my body once again.

Pushing him away once again, I gave him a look that let him know I was going to come clean--I was going to tell him what I had done...
♠ ♠ ♠
so i'm in jersey, awaiting bamboozle tomorrow!! it's been an adventure so far...seriously!! i got lost twice, yesterday on my way up to CT and then today while on our way to jersey.....we got lost on the bronx and then again in manhattan...it's definitely been an experience for me!

because i love you guys, i couldn't leave you guys out for so long so i wrote this small chapter so you guys know just want mikey did. i hope you can figure it out...