Sequel: Take Away This Pain
Status: Currently Editing. Check Out The Sequel Too. xx

I Wanna Be Sedated

I've Been Dreaming of Us Leaving

After me and Mike got into that intense fight about Jaime (I can't believe he actually thought we're dating! Sure, me and Hime tend to push the friendship boundaries, but that's all we are. Friends) and we talked, well, made out, we went to bed.

I awoke in the middle of the night. I looked at the alarm clock. It read 1:58 am. I needed to piss. I got out of bed, careful not to wake Mike up, and stretched a little.

"You know, I'm already up." Mike's voice said.

I jumped, then spun around. Sure enough, he was listening to his iPod. I smiled.

"Sorry, I just have to piss and I didn't want to wake you." I apologized.

He shot me a smile then nodded, turning back to his music.

I turned around then left, headed to the bathroom. On my way there, I thought about Mike. I felt so bad for him. He barely gets any sleep, obviously. Maybe I should try to start staying awake with him. Maybe I should start playing him songs. I mean, I don't sing, at all, but maybe I could get Himes to bring me a guitar so I can play for Mike.

I was so lost in my thoughts, I slammed right into someone. My arms shot out to grab him (all the members were guys). I helped him steady himself, then asked if he was okay. He nodded then looked up. I recognized him from breakfast.

"Oliver, right?" I asked, even though I was almost positive that was his name. He frowned. Guess I got it wrong.

"Oli. Please, never call me Oliver." He said. Oh, right!

"Sorry." I shot him an apologetic smile. "I forgot you don't go by Oliver." He smiled at me. Aww.

"S' okay. Tony, right?" He asked. I nodded. I noticed he had an accent. Sweet.

"So, how do you like rooming with Mikey? Pretty cool, huh?" He asked. I nodded, again.

"Yeah. He's... He's a really awesome guy." I couldn't stop the smile on my face.

"Oh, trust me, I know." He chuckled. "Me and Mike have been friends for awhile now."

saw him shake his head in amusement. Then, suddenly, he stopped. He looked up, annoyed.

"What do you want?" He scolded. I looked at him, shocked.
"Did. Did I do something?" I asked. His turned his gaze to me.

"Not you, silly. I'm talking to Jake." He said.

I gave him a confused look. Then, I remembered what Alan told me. He has acute paranoia. He sees and hears things that aren't real.

"Oh!" I stated, pretending like I was aware of the imaginary person. "Well, not to be rude to you, or Jake, but I really have to piss."

He smiled, nodded, then stepped around me. He left, stating that he'd see me around.

I went in the bathroom, handled my business, then left. On my way back to my room, I spotted him. The same person Mike told me to avoid. Shit. Shit, shit, shit. I tried to avoid him, but he caught my arm.

"Aww. Don't tell me little Tony is scared of me now. And I thought we were going to be best friends." He said. I could head the sarcasm dripping from his voice.

"Whatever, Christoper." I sneered. "Let go of me. Unlike you, I have a friend to get back to."

He looked hurt. Not mad. Not even offended. Just... Hurt. Fuck, I feel bad now. He dropped my arm, then turned around, muttering a 'whatever'. Maybe I shouldn't have been so mean. I shook the thought from my head, then went back to my room.

Mike was still wide awake. He asked what took me so long. I told him about talking to Oli, deciding it'd be best to leave Chris out of it. Didn't need Mike getting mad at him, or me for that matter.

I told him about my idea, to get Jaime to bring me my guitar so I could play it for him. He stiffened at the mention of Jaime's name, but agreed that he'd love to hear me play.

"Hey, you wanna hear a song me and Vic recorded? He sang and played guitar, and I did the drumming." He seemed excited, so I agreed.

The song was really good. Vic had an awesome voice. Mike told me the name of the song was Yeah Boy and Dollface. Cute title. Wait, did he say Vic played guitar?

"Yeah! He was so good! Mom and dad brought him two electric and an acoustic. You have to hear him play sometime. I think he still writes songs, but I can't be sure. Anyways, we talked about starting a band when we get out. You know, if we get out." He said.

He sounded sad at the end. IF they got out? No. We were going to get out. All 10 of us. And we were going to become famous. Show our parents that even with our problems, we can still achieve the best. We can, because we all have potential.

I held Mike tight, listening as the song changed.

"This one is Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides." I nodded, starting to feel myself doze off. I fell asleep holding Mike. Imagining us being together, out of this hell hole.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope this was good

Chapter Title Credit: Visions by Bring Me The Horizon

Don't forget to comment/rec/subscribe

Now, tis over to the lovely co-author, whenever she gets a chance

Stay Sedated
- MadameRadke