Sequel: Take Away This Pain
Status: Currently Editing. Check Out The Sequel Too. xx

I Wanna Be Sedated

Take This To Heart

Last night I showed Tony the songs I had written and recorded with Vic, he really liked them which I was happy about. But I loved how he cuddled up to me while listening to them, and fell asleep.

I stayed up for a while after he fell asleep, and I watched him. In a non-creepy way, well, I wasn't trying to be creepy. He was just so adorable when he slept. He would occasionally wrinkle his nose, and when i went to push his hair from his face he reached up his hand and tried swatting away my hand.

That was seriously the most adorable thing, because right after he snuggled even closer to me. I felt safe with him there, by my side, and I was just completely content.

I must've fallen asleep too, because when I woke up this morning I was still in the same position, with Tony burying his face into my side, his arms wrapped around me, still sleeping.

I tried to get up without him noticing, but as I was half-way off the bed i felt him wrap his arms tighter around me, not allowing me to get up.

"Where are you going Mikey?" Tony asked, eyes still closed.

"I'm just going to get up and have a shower," I said, "We have to go to breakfast in less than an hour and I don't want to be late for it."

He nodded and let me go, as I was walking out the door with my stuff for my shower and my clothes, I walked back to him, and leant down to kiss his forehead. He acknowledged it with a soft smile. His smile is so darn cute. He's literally torturing me with it.

After my shower, I got dressed and started to walk back to my room when someone grabbed my shirt and pulled me roughly into their room, slamming the door behind us.

I didn't even have time to react, they pushed me to the ground and sat on my chest, pinning me down. I looked up to see who it was.

"Chris", I muttered under my breath. "What the fuck do you wa-" Chris put his hand over my moth before I could finish what I was saying.

"Listen, Mike. You know your friend Tony.." he said, trying to look anywhere but my eyes.

Since I couldn't say anything, I nodded my head. Why did he want to know about Tony?

"I-is he.. g-gay?" He stuttered, seemingly nervous.

Crap, I don't think Tony wants everyone to know. Fuuuuck. What do I do? Hold up.. Why does Chris want to know?

I just looked up at him, hoping he would hint at the fact that I couldn't exactly answer his question unless he removed his hand from my mouth.

Luckily, he got the idea, and took his hand off my mouth. Wow, maybe the kid does have brains.

"Okay, he is. But fucking tell him, or anyone that I told you.. and I swear to god I'll kill you." I spat at him.

He just looked down at me, and said, "I promise I won't. I could kind of tell anyway... I mean, just the way he.." He cut himself off.

"Just the way he what?" I questioned. What was he talking about? He'd only talked to Tony once...

"Nevermind. It's not important...." He muttered.

I noticed in Chris' voice, he was almost.. Upset?

"Okay... But is that the only thing that you wanted to ask me?" I asked.

After about a minute or two's silence he he spoke again. "Oh yeah, Tony's a real dick you know that!"

"What the fuck!? Tony's one of my best friends, don't say that shit about him or I'm not kidding, I will fucking wreck you!" I yelled.

I tried to reach up to punch Chris, but he caught my hands before i could.

"I know that you guys are 'best friends'," he said, emphasising the last part, "but don't you think what he said to me was a little uncalled for?"

What is this kid on about?

"What? What'd he say to you?" Tony hasn't even spoken to him much...

I think back to last night, me asking him why he took so long.

*****
"Hey, what took you so long?" I asked,

"Oh I saw Oli and I talked to him for a bit," he said. "Well, Oli and, uh.. Jake." he said chuckling a little.

"Yeah, there's rarely a conversation with Oli where Jake doesn't pop up into it.. Out of nowhere." I said.

*****
I knew it! He didn't sound too convincing when he answered me, and he tried to avoid eye-contact with me...
But, what'd he say to Chris?

"What'd he say to me?" Chris said, with a look of.. hurt? In his eyes. Was I seeing this right? Chris was.. hurt by something Tony said.

"Well I-I grabbed him, b-because I wanted t-to speak to him. I w-was going to ask him if he was gay, but he went right off at me, told me to let go of him and said, 'Unlike you, I have a friend to get back to.' I mean, I know it's true. He's popular here, he has friends. B-b-but not me, I-i don't have a-ny friends here.." He stuttered through his entire sentence, ending it barely speaking above a whisper.

I could actually see the hurt in his face, and his voice. I mean the kid may as well have been holding a sign saying 'I'm hurt'. Would've been just as obvious.

I couldn't even say anything to him, I just needed to speak to Tony. I wanted to ask him why on earth he would say something like that. I mean, i don't like the kid either... But what Tone said was rude.. Plus, if he lied to me about speaking to Chris.. God knows what else he was lying to me about....

I went to get up, expecting Chris to stop me, but little did I know he'd gotten up off of me, and was sitting with his knees pulled to his chest, his head resting in his hands. I crawled over to him, and quickly kissed his head, I didn't even think when I did that. I couldn't stay and hold him like I would've done with the other guys... So i just pecked him on the head and walked out, not once looking back.

As I made my way down to my room, I looked down at my feet, in my mind I was raking over all of the possible things I could say to Tony, I was worrying about his reaction, I was thinking about what he would say, and more importantly.. How could I tell him how hurt Chris was? How could I confront him about it? He'll ask me questions, like, 'Why were you in there in the first place?', 'Why were you talking to him? You were the one who told me not to.'

Knowing that he'd tried to pin this on me made me mad. And to add fuel to the fire, I knew that he'd try to give me some fake ass excuse. Oh, it's on now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, another update for y'all.
1) IM SORRY ITS SO SHORT OMG. BAAAAD WRITERS BLOCK. :(
2) IM SORRY ITS SO LATE. SAME REASON AS ABOVE :(

Ugggh, i'll do better on my next one, promise! xoxoxo love you all. thanks for co-operating with us and sticking by us, i hope you're all enjoying the story!
There's more cute things to come, and more drama. tehehe

COMMENT WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE? Who are we going to pair up aye? ;) hehe

Chapter title credit - Take This To Heart by Mayday Parade

And once again, it's over to le fabulous person who chose me as co-author. she's silly, but she's great. ! ;) xo

~amy.lucas.xo

P.S. i'm seriously not always this childish and girly....