Sequel: Take Away This Pain
Status: Currently Editing. Check Out The Sequel Too. xx

I Wanna Be Sedated

Some Trust

MIKES P.O.V

HE FUCKING KISSED HIM!
Tony fucking kissed Chris! That sly bastard.
I don't even understand why i'm so upset about it... But fuck that pissed me off. I-I really liked Tony... and I thought, even though we had a big fight, I thought that we might be able to slowly mend our relationship... But you know, FUCK HIM! I don't need him.

Luckily though, he switched rooms, I don't have to put up with him any more... Only at meals, but other than that I can completely avoid him.

There's a down-side though, he's in my brothers room. Ha! Knowing him, he'll try and make a move on Vic too.

******

So my pacing around the room was interrupted by a knock on the door, Dr Williamson poked his head in through the door - much to my dismay. He told me to come with him to the main room, he said there was someone he wanted me to meet... The first thing that came into my head was a new therapist. Why the hell I was getting a new therapist, I don't know.

I walked with him down the hall, the whole time staring at the ground, cursing under my breathe. I don't need a new therapist, or councillor, who really doesn't give two shits about me or my life, asking me what's wrong. I don't need.

I was too caught up in my own thoughts to realise that Dr Williamson had been trying to get my attention, "Michael... "Michael?"

"W-what? Sorry, I was thinking." I muttered.

I could tell that he wasn't in a good mood, because he took a deep breathe before saying, "Michael, this is your new room mate."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatev- Wait... What?" I said snapping my head up.

Room mate? I looked to the kid Dr Williamson was pointing to. He had his head down, and he looked so nervous. His messy black hair fell over his face and around his head, almost going down to his shoulders. He was wearing a red beanie, toms, the tightest black skinny jeans I had ever seen in my life, and a checkered shirt over a white Bring Me The Horizon singlet. He had about a million bracelets on each wrist. Okay, that may be an over-statement, but he sure had a hell of a lot of bracelets.

He finally looked up at me, so show a very timid, blue eyed kid. He was so cute, not like that! I mean a puppy dog kind of cute, like just... aw!

He was sickly pale, and I could swear he was nearly anorexic... That makes my heart break, there was a time I almost got like that. I just refused to eat. And I was so sick, I hope this new kid isn't like I was. It's not a mice thing to go through.

Dr Williamson spoke up taking me from my thoughts, "Michael, you're going to show him around okay?"

"Yeah, okay." I said, motioning for the boy to follow me.

As we were walking to my, or should I say, our room, I turned to him, "Hey, i'm Mike."

"I figured," he said giggling a little, "I'm Kellin." He spoke barely above a whisper.

"Cool, uh. So this is our room. You have the bed on the wall on the right." I said. He simply nodded. This kid... Was going to be hard to crack.

Following me into the room, he put his bags on his bed. He sat down, and once again stared straight down at his hands in his lap.

"Um, do you want me to give you the tour of the place?" I questioned,
to which he replied with another simple nod.

*****

"So, that's the whole place. Not much, but I promise it isn't the bad." I said.

"It's a lot more.. Depressing.. Than I expected." He muttered.

"Yeah... It is..." I said.

In the time that I gave him the tour, I introduced Kellin to everyone, and I barely got anything out of him. He really was so shy.

When we went back to the room, I figured I may as well try to get to know him a bit more. Considering we'd be here together for a while.

"Um, so tell me about yourself Kellin." I said.

"Uh, what do you want to know?" He asked.

"Well... Start with why you're in here?" I questioned.

"Oh. Okay, well I have severe social anxiety, so basically I can't handle most social situations, I get really nervous, and anxious.. I sweat, shake and occasionally I have anxiety attacks," he said. I could tell he was really embarrassed to talk about his problems, he was going bright red. "I also have O.C.D, and depression."

"Oh okay, what's your O.C.D for?" I asked.

"It's only mild, but things have to be neat and tidy, or I freak out." He looked around the room as he said that.

"Oh shit, um..." I glanced around the room too... I had clothes everywhere. "I guess I'll need to clean this room up then?" I asked.

Chuckling, Kellin said, "No no. The room is fine, it's more stuff like, my bedside table has to be neat, at school my pens had to face a certain way, so did my pencil case.. Little stuff like that. As I said, it's mild. Otherwise I would've cried seeing this room."

I laughed along with his last statement, "Oh okay. Hey! You're not so shy anymore! Just an hour ago you were looking down at your feet, and you were like, whispering!"

"Um, well I don't know why it's like that. I feel comfortable around you for some reason... Usually, because of the social anxiety I keep to myself, but I can actually talk to you." He said, smiling slightly.

I can really see myself becoming close to this Kellin kid. He's really nice, and he seems to trust me, I mean if he can talk to me normally, even with his anxiety, that must a good thing then?

KELLIN'S P.O.V

When I first came here, I was miserable. I didn't even want to live, I mean, it would be better than having to be in this mental institute... Where I could be officially labelled as a freak. That would make me, a faggot (yes, i'm gay,), depressed, annoying, ugly, useless, worthless, wimpy, a waste of space, AND a freak. Oh joy. That list by the way, is just a short list of some of the names I used to be called back in school. I got bullied a lot...

But, now that i'm here, I don't actually mind it. I already have a new friend, and that's room mate Mike. He's really nice, and I, for some reason, have already just opened up to him a lot. I've never been this confident around anyone, ever. My anxiety makes sure of it, but i guess this is a little different. I can actually talk to him, in a normal talking voice, and say a full sentence, without stuttering.
This is good.

I can already tell my time here won't be that bad after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, sorry for the wait for this. And sorry that it's so short.
and sorry that this chapter just overall sucks ass... I can't wrote for shit today -.-

Ugh, anyway love y'all. thanks for reading ! <3

Chapter Title Credit - Some Trust by The Fray

And back over to le beautiful main author! x

~amy.lucas.xo

P.S. Please check out this story that i'm writing 'Always the New Kid', I'm the main author, and MadameRadke is my co-author! :') hehe we switched. but anyway, please go have a read of it! Thank you <3 xoxoxo