Sequel: Take Away This Pain
Status: Currently Editing. Check Out The Sequel Too. xx

I Wanna Be Sedated

You Let Me Self- Destruct

I walked out of the room I shared with Tony to find Chris standing in the hall, glaring at Kellin and Jaime.

"What's going on Chris?" I asked, cautiously. He seemed pissed. His head snapped in my direction, and we locked eyes.

"What's going on is I just found Jaime swapping spit with Kellin!" He turned his attention to Jaime. "Aren't you supposed to be dating Tony?!"

After he said that, two doors opened. Tony's and Mike's. Shit.

"I heard my name. What's up?" Tony asked, looking confused. Chris shot Tony a sympathetic look before answering.

"I caught Jaime and Kellin kissing." He said softly. Tony's eyes widened.

"You like Kellin?" He asked. Jaime nodded, then laced his fingers with Kellin. They both smiled.

"You fucking s-" Chris started, but was cut off by Tony.

"Chris, don't say it. Please don't say it. We've become amazing friends and I don't want to kick your ass." Tony said, chuckling towards the end. Chris looked surprised.

"Kick my ass?" Chris asked, shocked. "You should want to kick his ass! He's cheating on you Tony! They-" He was cut off yet again by Tony.

"He's not cheating. We're not even dating!" Tony exclaimed, laughing.

"What?" Chris and my brother asked at the same time. They seemed in denial.

"But you kissed him!" Chris exclaimed.

"On the fucking lips." Mike growled. Tony sighed.

"Yes, I did kiss him. But it was a friendly peck on the lips. Me and Jaime are NOT together. He's free to kiss who he wants, and." He winked at Chris. "So am I." Chris blushed, a deep red color.

"O- oh. Jaime I'm so sorry. I- I didn't know. And Tony's my friend. I just didn't want him to get hurt. Can you forgive me?" Jaime smiled, then nodded.

"Of course! I'd do the same for my little Tone- Bone."

Chris and Kellin laughed. Tony rolled his eyes, then chuckled. I looked at Mike, checking his reaction. He seemed relieved for . second, before the anger came back. Fuck.

"Why the fuck did you wink at Chris?" He asked. "What, are you two a couple now or something?"

He was upset. Very, very upset. Tony cocked an eyebrow.

"So what if we are Michael? What do you care?" He sneered. Shit.

"I don't!" Mike snapped. "If you two FREAKS want to go out, go ahead! I couldn't care less!"

I immediately looked to Tony. He looked so hurt. So sad and broken.

"You think I'm a freak." Tony whispered. It wasn't a question, but I responded anyway.

"No Tony. He didn't mean that!" I said, hoping Tony wouldn't take the word to heart. However, Mike interrupted me.

"Actually, yes, I did." He said, smirking. Tony laughed dryly.

"Three months sober, all gone." He locked eyes with Jaime. "Sorry Himes."

He turned and ran into the bathroom before Jaime could respond. His eyes widened when he realized what Tony meant. I still didn't get it, but Jaime took off running for the bathroom.

"No Tony! You promised! You fucking promised! Don't do it Tony, please!" He screamed, tears streaming down his face. I could hear Tony's response from where I was standing.

"Why not Jaime?! The freak deserves it!" He yelled back.

"No! No, no, no. You don't Tony! You never did and you never will! Please!" Jaime begged.

Tony didn't respond after that. What did he mean? Three months sober? Then it hit me. Three months since he last cut. Oh, fuck.

"You!" Jaime yelled, pointing at Mike who stood there, shocked and confused. "This is all your fault! He's been clean for three fucking months. And you just ruined it all, you selfish little prick!"

"What? I- I don't." Mike started. He couldn't seem to find the right words to say. He was too confused.

"Tony used to cut Mike." I said. His eyes widened. "He hasn't in three months, though. Until now."

Right after I said that, Tony came out of the bathroom. A gauze was wrapped around his wrist, and you could see the blood seeping through, just a little.

"How many times." Jaime whispered.

"Thirteen." Tony said. Jaime gasped. Tears made their way down his face again.

"Sorry I'm such a fuck- up Jaime." Tony said, ashamed. He looked down. Jaime pulled him into a hug.

"You're not Tony. You're not. You are stronger than this. You're better than this. And I will be here every step of the way, just like last time." Jaime said.

Tony wrapped his arms around Jaime, sniffling.

"I love you Jaime." Tony said.

"I love you too, Tony." Jaime responded. I looked back to Mike
he had nothing but regret written all over his face.

"Jaime, Tony, I am so-" Jaime spun around, making Mike stop his sentence. But before he could say anything, Chris spoke up.

"Save the bullshit Michael, no one wants to fucking hear it. I can't fucking believe you! How could you say something like that to Tony?! To me! Tell me Michael, what the fuck did I ever do to you, huh? What did I do to make you hate me? I don't even talk to you! Yet lately, you've been saying all this shit to me. Want to know something Mike? Words hurt too! See these?" He rolled his sleeves up.

Mike, Kellin, Jaime and I all gasped. Tony didn't though. Chris pointed to four burn marks that looked pretty recent.

"These are from the other morning at breakfast, remember Mike? " He spat. Mike's eyes widened yet again. "Next time, think before you fucking speak." With that, Chris left. Kellin spoke up next.

"You know Mike, you're fucked up." He said, his voice barely above a whisper. "I get it, Tony hurt you. And you hate him now. But nothing, and I mean nothing, can excuse what you just said. I don't care what your motives were, that was completely uncalled for." Kellin said. I couldn't agree more.

"Whatever guys, forget it." Tony said, touching Jaime's shoulder. He was still shooting daggers at my brother. "Come on Himes, let's go to the game room so I can kick your ass in Black Ops." He said, attempting to break the tension. Jaime smiled, then turned around.

"Kick my ass? In your dreams Perry." He said, teasingly. Tony smiled.

"Let's go then Preciado." He said.

Jaime locked his fingers with Kellin's and following Tony down to the game room. I looked at Mike.

"We need to talk." He nodded, then went into his room. I followed behind him. Hopefully this ends well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter for you guys.

Sort of a filler I guess

Chapter Title Credit: Nobody Likes Me by Deuce featuring Truth and Ronnie Radke
That song kicks ass, okay

It's over to Amy whenever she wakes up

Stay Sedated
- MadameRadke