Sequel: Take Away This Pain
Status: Currently Editing. Check Out The Sequel Too. xx

I Wanna Be Sedated

Gives You Hell

"Cesar Antonio Perry Soto, what the hell was that fucking stunt you pulled earlier?!" My dad yelled to me. I simply shrugged as my reply before turning to the steps.

"Don't you dare walk away from your father!" My mother screeched. I spun around, ready to tell her off.

"Excuse me? My what? Oh, no. Hell no. That man is not my father. No. A father wouldn't just dump his son, his own flesh and blood, into a fucking mental institute. A father wouldn't dare do that," I seethed.

"Antonio..." My mother started.

"Neither would a mother." I snapped. "So, as of right now, you are both dead to me. Tomorrow, after you drop me off, don't come visit me. Don't call me. Don't write to me. I want nothing to do with either of you." I turned back around, ready to go up to my room.

"Tony, please..." My mom whispered. And it hurt. To hear the pain and sadness in her voice. I turned around and sighed.

"Sorry mom. I am. But I will never forgive you for this." With that being said, I turned back around, going up to my room. The second I closed my door, the rage started. I yelled, punching the door. I ran to my desk, flipping it over. I punched about three holes in the wall, broke about 5 of my framed pictures then slammed my body against the wall. Sliding down until I was sitting on the floor, I started crying. No wonder they're sending me away. I wouldn't want a son like me either.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, but it's an update.

Sorry these chapters are so short. It's hard and frustrating to type with my Kindle.

Comment/rec/subscribe guys.

Also, anyone wanna be my co- author? I'll continue with or without one.

Title credit: Gives You Hell by the All American Rejects

Stay Sedated
-MadameRadke

EDITED 21/1/14