Sequel: Take Away This Pain
Status: Currently Editing. Check Out The Sequel Too. xx

I Wanna Be Sedated

Forever and Always

"Hey losers, let's go to the game room!" I called as I walked into Vic and Tony's room, only to see something, that made me stop dead in my tracks.

Vic, was shirtless, on top of an also-shirtless Tony, kissing each other.
I can't fucking believe this.
I didn't say anything, just stare at the two of them and give them both glares.
I could feel the tears start to build up in my eyes, so I quickly ran out of the room, and to my own, slamming the door behind me as I entered.

What the hell was that? Vic's my brother! And he goes and does this?! It's happened enough to me before, that exact situation, just not him with Tony. It was always Tony with someone else, but, that's beside the point.
Why would he do that?
Why?

I remained in my room, lying on my bed. Face in my pillow, crying. After a while, I fell asleep, still crying into my pillow.

******

"MIKE!" I was awoken by a hysterical Kellin, running into the room, crying, shaking and yelling. "IT-IT'S VIC."

I shot up, "I don't give a fuck!" I sat there surprised at the words that came out of my mouth, I care about Vic... What was I saying?

"B-BUT HE NEEDS YOU-YOUR H-HELP!" Kellin yelled, eyes wide at my statement from before.
"First of all, stop fucking shouting at me! You're only a couple of feet away from me, I can hear you! And second, what the fuck happened!?"
I could hear myself raising my voice, I was so pissed off. A rude awakening, on top of already being upset.

Taking a deep, shakey breath to calm himself, Kellin said, "H-he was in t-the bathroom.. C-crying and I-I..."
Kellin was taking deep raspy breaths, while trying to keep himself under control. He was shaking violently, and crying loudly.

Now I was scared.

What happened to Vic?

"Kellin, calm down! What happened?" I said quietly, in an attempt to calm him.
"H-He had cuts a-all up h-his legs. A-and there was a b-bloody towel n-next to the s-sink."

I felt myself get really hot when I heard him say that... He relapsed...

I stood up, and ran out the door, to the bathroom. I felt tears welling up in my eyes as I opened the door, revealing Chris, just exiting the end stall.

"Where is he!?" I pretty much screamed at Chris.
"I-I don't know! He r-ran off!" Chris responded, obviously startled by me.

I ran out of the bathroom, where could he be?
I checked everyone's room. When I went into Tony's room, I was about the close the door, when I saw Tony, lying down on the bed, with a large purple bruise on his forehead. I couldn't see his chest rising and falling with his breaths, so I admit, I got a little frightened.

I ran to him, and tried shaking him.
Nothing.

I checked for a pulse, I let out a breath I didn't realise I was holding when I felt the soft, steady beating of his heart.

He'd been knocked out, but how?
Did someone hit him? Or did he... No, he wouldn't? He wouldn't do that to himself... I'm sure.

I ran to the door, and as I was about to run to the games room to find someone I ran straight into a startled Kellin, followed by Chris.

"Guys! Help, Tony. H-he's knocked out! I have to go find Vic!" I yelled as I rushed past them.

There was only one other place I could think of as to Vic's whereabouts...
I was the only other person who knew about it, he had told me. Although that was so long ago, I'm sure he forgot..

I'd slowed down a little, my crying was making it slightly harder for me to run. So I walked, rather quickly through the main room of the institute, and out the door at the back of the room.
I made my way over to the large grass patch, or oval, if you could even call it that...

Looking into the distance I couldn't see anything, but I just kept walking. He had to be out here, I mean, where else would he be?
I walked to where the grass area is filled with trees, and began to search around.

I had been looking for what seemed like forever, which was probably more like 5 minutes. I'm lazy even like situations like this...
I was about to give up, when I heard a rustling of leaves, I turned around, and saw him.
He was sitting behind the large tree, which you couldn't see the base of for the bush in front of it obstructed your view.

I walked to him slowly, and sat down next to him. He started to get up, but I got a hold of his arm, not a strong one, which would scare him, but a soft one, which told him I'm not mad or anything.
He slowly, and cautiously sad back down, his face pointed away from me.

We sat there for a few minutes before I broke the silence, "Vic.. Why'd you run off?"
He breathed heavily before saying, "Because I thought you would be mad at me... I hurt you, and then I-I..."
He began to let out violent sobs, to which I responded by pulling him to me for a hug.
"I'm not mad Vic. I'm a little hurt.. No, I'm really hurt. I just don't understand why... But I'm not mad, I couldn't stay mad at my own brother. I mean, it's not like I haven't done some bad stuff to you in the past."
"Y-yeah, like w-when you snapped my Coraline disc in two... T-that was m-mean." He said softly. He was laughing, in between sobs anyway, so I took that as a good sign.

"I did that because you put my harry potter wand in the trash!" I said chuckling.
"Oh y-yeah.. Um t-that was Jenna. R-Remember when sh-she came over for dinner, after disneyland? W-well we were p-playing in your room a-and she thought it would be funny to d-do that."
"Oh, really? Well, I'm sorry about the Coraline disc then..." I said laughing, "Now that we've got that out of the way.. Do you think you could tell me... Why, you.."
"Kissed Tony?" He finished for me. I nodded my head.

"Okay, um well.. F-first, I'm sorry. I am s-so sorry Mike. I-I didn't mean to hurt you. A-anyway, I'm sorry, a-and I love you so much Mike. So p-please don't hate me.."

"I would never hate you Vic, I'm sorry if I ever make you think that I do because I don't. I love you. And I will, Forever and always You are my big brother after all." I said smiling at him, "Okay. So. Go on, I promise I won't get mad."

He took a deep breath, and he looked away, we sat there for a few minutes before he started to speak. He was probably just trying to find the right words.
I just hoped, he could tell me without getting mad. I would try my hardest, but lately I can't control my anger... Especially with anything and everything having to do with Tony.

He took a deep breath, I felt my anxiousness multiply, and he began to speak.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eeeh, the feels in this chapter!
Okay, guys. Here's another update from me. As a sorry for not updating for a while. /:

Two in one day, I hope you guys love me for this. ;)

OMG I FORGOT IN THE LAST CHAPTER, AND I'M LATE BECAUSE IT'S ALREADY 11PM HERE, BUT TO ANY AUSSIES READING THIS.....
HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY <3 AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE, OI OI OI! WOOOH.
To anyone in other countries, sorry not sorry.

Okay, now tis officially over to Kadibear! I'm calling her that from now on, hush.

Love you girl, <3
And i love all of yous so much. thanks for all of the positive feedback, and everything. Remember to rec, sub, comment, and you can always give constructive criticism! It's welcome. xo

Chapter Title Credit - Forever and Always by Bullet For My Valentine

Much love,
~amy.lucas.xo