Sequel: Take Away This Pain
Status: Currently Editing. Check Out The Sequel Too. xx

I Wanna Be Sedated

Cliché

<b>MIKE'S P.O.V</b>
When Kellin ran out and yelled for me and Vic, I got scared. I knew Tony was unconscious... But, what if something bad happened to him!?

<i>It doesn't matter what happened to him. But if something bad happened... You know it would be your fault right? You left him there to go talk to your stupid brother. You left Tony there when he obviously needed you.</i>

No. Fuck that. It wouldn't be my fault! I specifically told the others to help him, so that I could go to Vic without needing to leave Tony on his own like that.

So, it couldn't be my fault could it?
Surely not.

*****

I had just explained everything to Tony, because his amnesia caused him to temporarily forget everything.
He seemed more and more shocked at every word I spoke, when I finished, he finally said, "I hurt you Mike. Don't deny that I did, because I know I did. And I'm sorry. Kissing Chris is one thing, but I crossed the line. And I am so, so, SO fucking sorry."

"Tony! You remember!" Chris shouted, running to Tony and hugging him.
"Yeah.." Tony whispered. In an attempt to ease the tension Tony must've been feeling, Vic said, "Tony, it's not your fault. I kissed you."
Tony shook his head and said "I didn't pull away though." Earning a shrug from Vic.

It was weirdly quiet before I decided to speak up.
"Vic, we need to talk?" He nodded before saying, "Ask me Mike. It's okay, we're all friends here, right?"
The others nodded, they were obviously confused about what I was going to ask. Chris walked and stood next to the bed, "What's going on guys?" He asked.

"Wait! First thing's first, what happened to you Tony?" Kellin asked."I couldn't deal with the voices in my head. I just wanted them to stop." He whispered.
Rubbing Tony's back, Chris turned to me, nodding.

Despite being terribly afraid to hear the answer, I calmly and quietly asked, "Why did you kiss him Vic?"

Vic looked down at his feet, probably dreading having to answer my question. He took a deep breath, and looked right into my eyes. "I kissed Tony, because I like him."

He. Likes. Him.
Vic, my brother... Like's Tony. The guy I liked, and kissed.
And that's why he kissed him.

When I really think about it... That's like the piece that completes the puzzle. It's right there, right in front of you, but you just can't put it together.
Vic was mad at Tony, but he never took it out on him. Usually when someone hurts me, he won't hesitate to knock their block off. Being the amazing big brother he is.
But this. I should've seen it coming. Tony hurt me the worst I think I've ever really been hurt, and Vic was calm about it. He didn't hold a grudge against him, or bash him.

My thoughts were interrupted when Tony, with his eyes practically bulging out of his head asked, "You- you LIKE me?" Vic just nodded and said, "I don't know how or when, but one day it happened."
I probably looked like a fish out of water or something.
I really didn't know what to say.

I opened my mouth to speak, and Vic's eyes went wide. He really thought I was going to be mad at him?

"Tony... Tell me honestly. Do you like Vic? And is that why you kissed him back?" I asked.
Vic seemed to relax slightly when I asked that, well, so did everyone in the room.
I guess they were all expecting for me to go completely off at the both of them.

"Um... I-uh, I-I g-guess a little.." Tony said, dropping his head in an attempt to hide the blush forming on his cheeks.

I nodded, and I guess Vic thought I was going to go off at him, because I noticed him tense in the corner of my eye.

"Well, Vic. Are you going to grow a pair and ask him out or do we have to do it for you?" I said smirking at him.

<b>VIC'S P.O.V</b>

What Mike said really got me. I thought he was going to be mad as hell at me! But no, instead the little bastard decides to embarrass me...

I began blushing like mad, my cheeks were on fire.
"You know, I would've almost rathered for you to yell at me... You're such an ass." I said to him quietly, looking at my feet.
He just chuckled in response.

Nothing was said, which bothered me a little. I figured they were all either waiting for me to say something to Tony, or for Mike to say something to me.
I must've been deeper in thought than I realised, because before I could react, a hand lifted my chin up and I felt a pair of lips collide with mine.
<i>Tony's lips.</i>
I was shocked at first, but after a few seconds I closed my eyes and kissed back, and rested my hands on his sides.

After a couple of seconds, he pulled away and said quietly to me, "Vic, I like you too. And I was hoping, you might do me the honour, of being my boyfriend?"

I nodded madly in response, and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me, and putting our lips together again.

Cheers went around the room, and I could feel my cheeks going red. I think Tony noticed to, because he smiled into the kiss.
"So... Are you official then?" Chris asked.

Tony and I pulled apart, and looked at Chris and the others, smiling and nodding.

More cheers went around, before Mike spoke up.
"Okay, first things first. Tony, you hurt my brother, and I swear to god I will not hesitate to kill you. Second, I know you guys share a room, but that doesn't mean you can have 24/7 sex... Alright? I don't want to hear your moans."

This earned a laugh for all the guys, including me and Tony.
Tony said, "Okay, I promise Mike. I would never hurt Vic. But about the second thing..."

Mike laughed in response, "Okay, I'll be nice. It's fine as long I don't have to hear or see it."

Tony nodded and I began to blush, so he put his arm around my waist, and kissed my forehead easily. Considering he's a fair bit taller than me.

"Enough of the lovey dovey crap, let's go down to the games room and tell the other guys shall we?" Kellin said enthusiastically.

With that, Tony grabbed my hand, lacing our fingers together and we walked out of the room.

*****

Things seem really perfect now, I hope this lasts. We've had enough drama already...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I really thought we needed a little bit of happy in this chapter! So here you go, some happy!
nawss waht do you think of Vic and Tony? :') I got all happy writing it, I thought it was cute? <3 tehe.

Sorry it took me so long to update !
And I just wanted to let y'all know, as of tomorrow I'm going back to school. So, it's going to be even harder to write new chapters, but i'll try my best :)
Love y'all. xox

Chapter Title Credit - Cliché by Eowyn

Tis over to Kadibear, girl I love you! <3

~amy.lucas.xo