Sequel: Take Away This Pain
Status: Currently Editing. Check Out The Sequel Too. xx

I Wanna Be Sedated

And in that momement, I swear we were infinite.

I had apologised to Tony after my rude outburst, he forgave me and we were sitting down on the bed just hugging, and talking.
I was lying on my back, in front of him; my head in his lap.
We'd been sitting like this, just calmly talking for about an hour now. <b>It was so peaceful.</b>

I would occasionally look up at him when he wasn't looking, and I would get a glimpse of his beautiful face. Which brought a smile to my eyes every time I saw it.
<i>I can't believe he's mine.
Especially after what I said.</i>
I always seem to do stuff to fuck things up, always. Luckily for me though, things seemed to be getting better for me.

I've got an amazing boyfriend. He is mi corazón, or my heart, in spanish.
Things are sorting out with my brother, which I'm glad about. I love that kid a lot. he can be a real pain in my ass at times, but I couldn't possibly ask for a better sibling.
I just hope things stay this way from a while...

"Hey Vic?" Asked Tony. "Yeah babe?" I said, looking up at him to see a big, cute, goofy grin on his face. I guess he likes being called that. I should keep a mental note to call him that more often...

"Did you know..."
"Did I know what?"
"That I...." I was starting to get a little curious about what Tony was going to tell me, I hope this isn't anything bad... We've been through enough already.. "That you...?" I asked cautiously.

He waited a while, increasing my anxiousness may I add, before saying, "Love Victor Vincent Fuentes!"
I wasn't kidding when I sung him that song, Stomach Tied In Knots, that's seriously how I feel every time I talk to him, see him, or even when his name is mentioned. That's exactly how I felt at this very moment. I don't know what i'd do if I ever lost him.
"Well isn't that a big coinky-dink? He may or may not have told me that he loves you too!"
"Oh did he now? And did he tell you why?" He asked, smirking at me.
I loved this. Just being here with him. He's so cute. I just.. Wow. <i>He's perfect.</i>

"Oh he did indeed." I said, looking up at him - my beautiful boyfriend, smiling.
"Would you care to tell me what exactly he said?" Tony planted a light kiss on my forehead after he said that, making my cheeks go a dark shade of red, even against my tanned skin.

"Oh well he may or may not have mentioned that he loves your beautiful face, all the way down to your toes, and everything in between. He told me, that he loves your smile, and your laugh, the way your eyes light up when you talk about star wars, or about music. He loves your lips, the soft feeling of them against his. He loves the way that you hold him, the way you make him feel safe when he's in your arms. He loves everything about you, and he thinks that all your scars makes you a gazillion times more amazing, and beautiful, and perfect." I said.

Tony bent down to kiss my head, and then my nose, and my cheeks, and finally my lips. He had his hands resting on my chest, and he was slowly but surely moving them down my stomach, until they rested on the top of my black skinny jeans. He pulled up my shirt a bit and rubbed his hands up the bare skin showing on my stomach. I had my hands on his neck, pulling him closer to me.
The touch of his rough and calloused hands on my stomach was cold, but my skin was warm and tingling where his hands had been.

He started kissing my neck, sucking and even softly nibbling on random places on my skin as he went.
It only took a matter of time before he finally reached my spot, causing me to moan slightly. He picked up his head and laughed slightly, quickly returning to what he was doing.

I know it didn't take long, but I could feel myself getting slightly turned on by his actions. He kept nibbling over that one same spot, causing me to moan lightly each time.

He suddenly stopped, and when I looked up at him he was looking at me, with a devilish smirk on his face.
"What?" I asked.
"You seem to have a little bit of a problem down there Vicky." He said, winking at me and motioning towards my pants.
I looked down and felt myself blush, half because he was right when he said that... I was getting more turned on than I thought, and because of my nickname. Not many people call me that. I then looked back up.

"You know Tony, I'm not the only one with that problem... Remember where my head is, I can feel your problem on the back of my head." I said, earning me a blush from Tony.
"You can't blame me baby... You're hot. Like hot sauce, but you aren't sauce." He said, laughing at his own joke.
"Hot? You have to be kidding me. I would be like, negative 50 billion on a hot scale."
"Firstly... A hot scale? Really? Secondly, Vic... You're beautiful okay. Never doubt that even for a second."
"I'm not though Tone... Look at me. I'm not beautiful! Nothing about me is, I have this hideous face, and my hair is too greasy. I'm so ugly. I don't even understand why you think I'm beautiful. Because I'm really not."

I felt Tony tense up when I said that, oh shit.
<i>He's mad at me.
I fucked up again.
I should just become a mute or something... That way I can never ever say something wrong again.</i>

Tony suddenly held my face up, his hands cupping my cheeks.
"You're beautiful Vic." He said kissing my forehead.
"Your nose is beautiful." He kissed my nose.
"Your cheeks are beautiful." He pecked me on both my cheeks.
"Your lips are beautiful." He kissed me deeply on the lips.
"Your chin is beautiful." He kissed my chin.
"Your jaw is beautiful." He kissed my jaw.

He moved down my body, kissing my neck, my arms, my hands, trailing kisses down as he went.
He skipped my legs, and feet, and ass and those obvious places. But he told me he thought I was beautiful there too.
I was nearly to tears, and what he did next made my heart flutter.

He pulled off my numerous bracelets, kissing every single scar on my wrist, he even lifted my shirt to see the ones littering my lower stomach, and the ones up near my shoulders.
I stopped him before he got to the ones on my thighs. I jumped on him, making him fall back on the bed. I kept him underneath me, and I kissed him with every bit of passion and emotion I held in my body. I let all of my feelings go into that kiss.

I pulled back. "I hope that is sufficient in saying thank you so fucking much. For being the most perfect boyfriend ever. I love you. So. Fucking. Much."
He just nodded and spun us around so that he was on top of me this time.
I looked up at him, <b>I felt nothing but love and happiness at that moment....</b>

We both jumped when Mike opened the door, and ran in the room practically yelling at us, "HEY HEY GUYS! GU- oh my gosh."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey hey hey guys! Me again!
i'm soooo sorry for my lack of posting, wah. School started back up for the year, (oh joy), So, a) I'm no longer on during the day, hence why I can't write then, have to write after school and on the weekends. and b) I'm giving you a little heads up - As the term goes on, i'm going to probably post a lot less. There is now 3 stories I have to write for, two are co-written, and i have to do that inbetween homework, netball, drama, school and having a social life. So, I will be on a hell of a lot less and my updates will be a lot less frequent so i'm sorry. <3 xoxox Please forgive me!
I'll try my hardest!!

Buuut anyway!
Omg, this is so fluffy. I'm sorry, but i needed at least a chapter of total happiness and fluffiness. BUT idk waht kadi bear is going to do :O So watch out.

Over to the one and only, kadibear! <3 Love ya!

Chapter Title Credit - The Perks of Being A Wallflower (in case that wasn't obvious.)

~amy.lucas.xo