Sequel: Take Away This Pain
Status: Currently Editing. Check Out The Sequel Too. xx

I Wanna Be Sedated

Without You, I'll Be Miserable at Best.

Oli's P.O.V

I was sitting down at the lunch table, thinking about my day. My day, had been fucking perfect so far.
I, Oliver Sykes, am dating Michael Fuentes. Holy crap.
As excited as I am, I can't help but wonder....

Why does he like me?
How could he possible like me?
Does he even really like? Or is it just a way to get back at Tony?

These questions have been running through my mind for the last hour since Mike asked me out.
I know i shouldn't be thinking such negative thoughts, especially this early in a relationship.
But I am a mental institute patient... what more can you expect? Honestly.

I was sitting next to Chris, who was mindlessly stabbing his fork into his food. He was muttering obscenities to himself, rather loudly may add. I mean, I could hear them loud and clear.
"Hey, Chris...." I said, i didn't want to make him mad, or bother him. He's fragile, and I know he's upset, but i don't have a clue why.
"What?" He snapped.
"Uh, are you okay? Like, you don't seem very happy. What's bothering you?"

Gosh i'm so awkward.

"I had a fight with Ricky... he-he doesn't think I like him. I love him, and he knows it... well I thought he did, but he questioned my feelings for him, Oli. What do I do? I love him and I want him to know that."

Chris sounded so broken. He looked at me with sad eyes, tears threatening to spill out any second, poor guy.
"Make him feel special. Did he say why he doesn't think that you love him?"
"Yeah, he said he thinks I should hate him. He thinks I should be mad at him for what he did. I mean I am a little mad, but I-I love him. And that overpowers any anger I have for him. He thinks that I should love someone else, like he doubts his worth. He thinks someone else would be better for him than me, which isn't true."
Chris's lip was now trembling, a sure sign of how upset he really was.
"Hmm... well, i think you have to do something to show you him that he really is the one for you. Something really out-there. Unique. Uh, write him a song?"

"YES! Oh my gosh Oli, thank you so much. That is perfect! But, do-do you really think it'll work?"

"I think so, you're a really good song writer, i've seen some of your work. Make it really pretty, and heartfelt."
He gave me a large smile, I can't tell if that was only because of the idea, me complimenting him, or my use of the word 'pretty'. Stereotypical gay. That's me.

"I'm really average, but i'll give it a shot. Thanks a bunch man." He said, he gave me a small, one-armed hug, and returned to his food. Actually eating it this time.

I had saved the seat next to me for my boyfriend. Oh how I love saying that. It fills me with a whole bunch of happiness. It's like there's a big bubble inside of me, that just explodes, and lets out... happy? That is so corny and cliché, but it's true.

After about five minutes, I felt a pair of strong, but skinny arms wrap around my neck, in a gentle, loving way. The person kissed me on the top of the head and whispered, "Hey boyfriend."
I love the way that sounds. And how it rolls off his tongue like that, it's so nice. My stomach exploded with a million happy bubbles, and sent my heart beating faster than Dave Grohl on drums.
And that's saying something

"Hey Mikey, what took you so long?"
"Oh I was just talking to Vic, why? Did you miss me?" He said with a wink.
I was now blushing like mad, so looking down I said, "A little yeah. Problem?"

"No, no problem. You're so cute when you blush though baby."
He's such a bitch.
"You're the cute one darling. Now, sit down and eat silly."
He was now the one blushing, he sat down and looking at me, with a huge grin on his face.
"I think you're the cute one. Honestly, look at you." He looked me in the eyes, to show that he meant it. "And you have pretty eyes." He smirked at me, then looked away, and began to eat.

I looked up, to see half the table staring at me and Mike, with huge cheesy grins on their faces.
"What?"
"YOU GUYS! ARE. SO. CUTE." Yelled an overly excited Austin, who was sitting next to an equally as excited Alan.
Blushing, I motioned a hand between them, "So are you."
That earned a blush from the two of them, and couple of giggles from around the room.

The rest of the lunch went on nicely, and afterwards I walked up to the game room, hand-in-hand with Mike.

We decided to play Fifa when we got there, which I hated. I suck at that game.
But, and this is going to sound so corny, I was lying in Mike's lap, his arm around me, holding the controller. Wile he was playing, he explained the entire game to me, and told me how to play, even how to do special moves and everything.

I'm must admit, this is turning out to be a perfect day.
I really do like Mike, I don't think I love him yet, but I do like him. A lot. He's really something special.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey it's Amyyy again (blue eyes) sorry, i was on a little bit of a hiadus...... wooh. had to sorry not sorry.
school, and all this personal crap got in the way, + i couldnt think if anything, im sorry! :'( forgive me? <3 xxoxoxoox love y'all

short but its a filler
hope you like this chapter, it's so fluffy :') ehhe

Chapter title credit - Miserable at Best by Mayday Parade

Over to Kadibear <3
(sorry if you were planning on writing anything more, i just got this idea had to write it)
~amy.lucas.xo

AND OMG P.S HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY VICTOR VINCENT FUENTES, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. THANK YOU BEING THE REASON I SMILE EVERYDAY, IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU AND THE REST OF PIERCE THE VEIL, I WOULD BE 10000000000x MORE UPSET THAN I ALREADY AM MOST DAYS. ilysm, happy b'day <3 :')

and no one knows how upset i am, i couldnt go to the Bmth/ptv show in melbourne on the 28th because it's on a school day :'( I was almost crying earlier. fml