Sequel: Take Away This Pain
Status: Currently Editing. Check Out The Sequel Too. xx

I Wanna Be Sedated

All My Heart

Being stuck in a mental institute is hard. But all of my friends are here with me, so that makes it somewhat bearable.
My best friend is here too. His name is Jack.
I like to call him Jacky, or Barakitty. Because his last name is Barakat. Alan, another patient here, loves him; or his last name at least. He's just as obsessed with cats as he is with Austin. I know that it's their disorder that is causing them to be as infatuated with each other as they are, but I reckon it'd be just the same otherwise - joined at the hip, practically one person.

It's almost like Jack and myself, we're always together. But for some reason, he goes away as soon as my other friends come by. He has split-personality disorder. The doctor told me, it's like he's two people in one. It's like those two-for-one deals at pizza stores and stuff, you pay for one but you get two.
One of him, is the happy-go-lucky Jack, I love that side of him. I think of him as Good Jack. The other, well, I'll but it simply...is a total dick. He's bad Jack.
I really like Jack, like, a lot. He's beautiful, really beautiful.
But I hate that as soon as my other friends, who's names are Rian and Zack, come along, Bad Jack come out and he goes apeshit. I know he doesn't mean it, but Bad Jack is really mean, he ignores Rian and Zack. It hurts their feelings, they told me.

I was sitting in my room, that I share with Jack, waiting for him to come back from the bathroom. Rian came to talk to me, and Bad Jack flipped, telling me that I like Rian and Zack more than him. Oh only if he knew how much I loved him...

It'd been half an hour, and Jack was still in the bathroom, Rian had left when Jack got angry, so I went up to the door and knocked softly. We are one of the only rooms that have a bathroom connected. I'm not sure why, but only us, and a few others have one. Everyone else has to use the shitty one in the hall.

Jack and I have a secret knock, it's the tune of the Final Countdown oddly enough. Yes, we did choose on of the most annoyingly catchy songs in history as our secret knock.
I knocked, and I heard him shuffle across the floor and open the door. As I walked in, he quickly shuffled his way across the floor on his knees, retreating back to the far corner of the small bathroom. He put his head down as he turned around, but not quick enough. I caught a glimpse of his face, eyes red rimmed and puffy - he'd been crying. I made my way over the the door to close it, and then sat down in front of Jack - mirroring his position, sitting cross-legged on the cold-tiled floor.

He had his head down in his lap still, only lifting it up for a mere second when I sat down in front of him. "Jack?" I said softly, "Are you okay?"
He looked at me, tears brimming in his eyes, his lip trembling, and shook his head. "What happened? Was it because of Rian? You know he's my friend, but you're my best friend Jacky. He could never replace me."
He looked down in his lap once again when answering. "K-kind of. Y-you care more ab-bout him than you do m-me." He said softly.
"No Jack!" I moved myself so I was barely a few inches from him, and put my hand on his chin, lifting his head up so his eyes met mine. "Yes I care about Rian, and Zack. I care about them like I do anyone else here. But you're my only best friend Jacky. I care about you more than anyone else in the world." Tears began to form in my eyes, I didn't even wipe them away.

Jack pulled me into a hug, wrapping his skinny arms around my shoulders, pulling me into his chest. His head rested in the crook of my neck, and I followed suit, wrapping my arms around his tiny waist, placing my head next to his.
"I-I, Alex." He mumbled into my neck.
"Yes Jacky?" He pulled away, hands resting on my shoulders, he looked into my eyes.
"I l-love you too Lexy. You-you're the best friend that I've ever had in m-my life."
"Jack...if I tell you something, will you promise not to freak out on me?" He nodded, a curious look gracing his handsome face.
"I like you Jack." He laughed, "I like you too Alex."
Sighing, I said, "No, you don't understand." Earning a questioning look from him.

I took his face in my hands, taking in a deep breath, a leaned forward, connecting our lips. He was startled at first I guess, because he didn't respond for a few seconds. But when he did, he moved his hands which were previously on my shoulders, to around my waist again. Clenching my shirt in his fists.
We sat on the cold, hard tiles of the bathroom floor for what seemed like forever, just kissing. No tongue, nothing. Just a genuine kiss.
It was just a simple gesture, kissing, but this kiss held so much emotion. It was pure, and as innocent as a kiss could possibly be. For the time we sat there, I knew this was right. He was right for me. We are just two kids, screwed up mentally, but he was my everything. And I knew, that this was right. The way our lips fit perfectly together. This was meant to be.
I pulled away from lack of breath, earning a slight whimper from Jack. Giggling lightly, I kissed his nose. "I like you Jack. No, scratch that...Jack, I <i>love</i> you. I have for a long time, since we fist became best friends. You're perfect for me."

Jack leaned in, and pecked my lips, making me blush. "I love you too Lexy. That's kind of why I get so mad at Rian..." He trailed off, averting his eyes from me.
"Is someone jealous?" I winked at him, laughing.
"Ha! You wish Gayskarth." I pouted, faking hurt at the nickname. "That's so mean Barakitty. You know you're jealous, it's written all over your pretty little face!" He looked up at me, eyes sparkling.
"Y-you think i'm pretty?"
"Yes, yes I do. You're beautiful Jack."
He gave me a hug, which lasted a while, I hugged him back, squeezing him to my chest.

He pulled away, and said, "Alex?" Looking into my eyes once more.
"Yes Jacky?"
"W-will you, be my boyfriend?" I saw his eyes glimmering with hope, looking at me through his dark eyelashes and the bit of hair that dangled just over his eye.
I couldn't believe it, Jack, the oh-so-beautiful Jack Barakat, who I loved with all my heart, more than anyone and anything, was asking me, to be his boyfriend!?
I nodded my head franctically, and my smile grew wider than ever when his beautiful lips curved up, forming into a grin as wide as his whole face. He pulled me into him and crahed his lips to mine. I kissed back with everything I had, and smiled into the kiss.
He used this, to his advantage. He unattached his face from mine, pulling me to his chest instead in a big hug. "I love you, I love you, I love you, I loooooooveee you Lexyyy!" He said squeezing me until I could barely breathe.
"I love you too Jacky, but could you let go, I can't breathe." I said, managing a light chuckle.
"Oh of course, sorry baby." He looked down, blushing.

<i>Baby. I could get used to that.</i>
♠ ♠ ♠
Heeey guys! I'm so soryy i havent updated in a while :'(

i've been soo so so soooooo busy. stupid school teachers, its like they dont even care that we have lives. eh, it'll only get worse as school goes on. i've been trying really hard to update but i've had some personal issues and the school work, and ugh. -.-

I hope y'all forgive mee <3
here's a fluffy chapter! annd heehhehee JALEX!!!!! :')

PIERCE THE VEIL IS HAVING THEIR SIDEWAVE SHOW, IN MELBOURNE TOMORROW, I LIVE IN MELBOURNE. I WAS GOING TO GO, BUT ITS ON WHEN IM AT SCHOOL SO MY PARENTS DIDNT LET ME :'( I'M SO SAD BECAUSE I JUST LOVE THEM SO MUCH, AND I CANT SEE THEM, I CANT EVEN EXPLAIN HOW HARD THAT IS ON ME. I KNOW ITS NOT THAT BAD BUT UGH :'(

im going to stop this before it turns out longer than the freaking chapter.

now its over to kadibearrrr !

Chapter Title Credit - All My Heart by Sleeping With Sirens

~amy.lucas.xo