Sequel: Take Away This Pain
Status: Currently Editing. Check Out The Sequel Too. xx

I Wanna Be Sedated

Things Will Be Alright

Vic and I were laying on my bed, in the middle of making out. His tongue was wrestling with mine, both of our shirts discarded, and our hips grinding together. I flipped us over so I was on top, and attached my lips to his neck. Suddenly, I heard a quiet gasp. We looked to the door, and there stood Ricky. His head was down, but it was obvious he was blushing. I chuckled, and slid off of Vic. He sat up, and I handed him his shirt.

"Hey Rick, what's up?" I questioned. He peeked at us, and then dropped his head.
"I didn't mean to interrupt. I just wanted to speak with Tony for a minute. If now's a bad time, I can go." He whispered. It was kind of cute. He had stepped out of his comfort zone, and yet a little making out turned him back into his shy self.
"Uh, actually, I was going to go play video games with Austin and Alan." Vic spoke up, shooting me a soft smile. I smiled back, and nodded. He got up, gave Rick a quick hug, and then he was gone.

Ricky still stood there, frozen into place. I frowned a little, and called his name. He looked up at me and I patted the spot next to me. He walked over, slowly, and took the seat. I looked at him, waiting for him to speak up, but he didn't. After a while, I was going to ask him what he wanted, but he curled into my side and sobbed softly. I wrapped an arm around him, and asked him what was wrong.

"I- I miss my friends, Tony. I haven't seen them in so long." He whispered. I shushed him, and rubbed circles into his back. There was a knock on the door frame, and we looked up. Samuel was standing there.
"Ricky, you have a couple of visitors." He said, a small smile on his face. Ricky cocked his head to the side, but Sam just walked out.

Suddenly, two boys ran in, both of them squealing Ricky's name. One of them, the one with long hair, tackled Ricky onto the bed. Ricky was giggling and trying to push the boy off. I looked to the other one. He was short, skinny, and he dressed kind of feminine. He locked eyes with me, and smiled.

"Hi, I'm Devin, but I go by Ghost." He whispered. I gave him a small smile, and nodded. The other one slipped off of Ricky and offered me his hand.
"I'm Josh, but I go by Balz." He said. I reached forward, and shook his hand. Ricky sat up.
"Tony, these are my friends. Guys, this is Tony." He stated. Ghost nodded, and sat down on Ricky's lap. He squirmed around, and finally got comfortable. He faced me, looking at me strangely, and rested his head on Ricky's shoulder.

"So Tony, do all the guys sit in their room half naked?" Josh Balz asked. I gave him a questioning look, and he motioned to my upper body. I looked down, and realized I hadn't put my shirt back on.
"Oh yeah dude. It's a requirement. You guys are breaking house rules. I should report you." I replied, a smirk etched onto my face. Devin Ghost covered his mouth with his hand and giggled, freaking giggled and I couldn't help but to smile back. Ricky glared at me playfully, and wrapped his arms around Ghost.
"I know what you're thinking Perry. Back off. He's mine." He said, sticking his tongue out. I pouted at him, and made an 'oof' sound when Balz plopped onto my lap.
"It's okay Tone! You can have me!" He stated, smiling brightly. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around Balz.

"Looks like we're missing all the fun Chris." A voice said, ice lacing it. The guys and I turned to the door. There stood Vic and Chris. I smiled at Vic.
"Hey baby!" I exclaimed, smiling at him.
"Don't 'hey baby' me, Antonio! What the fuck is going on here?!" Vic yelled. I flinched, and Balz slipped off of me. Ghost did the same to Ricky after Chris glared at him.
"Vic, it's not what it looks like. These are Ricky's friends-" I started, but Vic cut me off.
" Oh, they're Ricky's friends, huh? We you looked like you were being really friendly too." He growled. I bit my lip, trying to keep back the tears.
"Vic, please." I whispered. He scoffed, and shook his head.
"We're done Tony. Have fun with your friends." He sneered, and walked out.

Chris stood there, staring at Ricky.

"Chris, please. I swear, nothing happened!" Ricky begged. Chris shook his head, too, and left. On his way out he muttered 'I love you, my ass.'

Ricky and I both looked at each other. I could see the tears welling up in Ricky's eyes, and I could feel the same happening to mine. Ghost pulled Ricky into a hug, and Balz did the same to me. They both whispered that everything will be okay. I hope they're right.
♠ ♠ ♠
I broke them up.
I had to for the sequel though!
Which Blue Eyes and I will definitely be doing!

Now, it's over to Amy whenever she gets the chance
I leave you all with this:
Image

Also with this:
Image

Stay Sedated
-MadameRadke