Sequel: Take Away This Pain
Status: Currently Editing. Check Out The Sequel Too. xx

I Wanna Be Sedated

Welcome To Hell

When my door opens, i look up to see this kid, who i assumed was my new room mate, walk in. He looks pretty cute i guess, a few piercings, A Day To Remember t-shirt - big win. We'll have something to talk about, might make this place slightly less of a hell-hole.

As much as I didn't want a room mate, and was planning on ignoring whoever I got stuck with, he looks like an alright kid. I got up to greet him.

"Hey man, I'm Mike. Welcome to my little slice of hell." I said.

He looked a bit taken aback slightly by my 'little slice of hell remark', I guessed that when he said 'Uh, hey. I'm Tony' in a pretty quiet voice.

"I'm just messing with ya, this place isn't actually as bad as you might think" I said reassuringly. He stayed quiet, so trying to fill the awkward silence that I was sure we both felt in the room, I said "So you like A Day To Remember?"

When he looked up at me, I saw a smile tugging at the corners of his mouth, "Yeah, they're a great band. How'd you know I liked them?"

He has a really cute smile. Wait, what am I saying? No he doesn't. Mentally slapping myself, I nodded my head at his shirt and laughed.

"Forgot you're wearing one of their shirts did you?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, I am aren't I?" He said and we both laughed.

Yeah, this kid isn't that bad.

~

After few minutes of talking, I found out that he was gay like me, we have the same taste in music as I earlier guessed, he plays guitar, he's also mexican and his favourite movie is Star Wars.

Once he'd put his bags down on his bed I went to introduce him to the other guys and give him the tour.

I walked him to the room across from us, that's where Austin and Oli are. I burst into the room and saw Oli sprawled across the floor, fell asleep there most likely - he falls asleep some of the most random places.

"STACKS ON OLI" I yelled, throwing myself onto him.

Austin ran and threw himself onto me while yelling "I love this game, STACKS ON!"

"Micael Fuentes you are such a bastard! I've told you plenty of times before not to fucking play stacks on me when I fall asleep." He whined.

"Whatever man, why can't you just learn to have fun? I exclaimed,

"I can have fun, but jumping on me while i'm slee-" I cut him off,

"Austin get off me! Okay guys. This," I said waving a hand in Tony's direction, "is Tony. He's the new kid, and my room mate."

Austin walked over to Tony and literally screamed "Hi i'm Austin!" in his face.

To which Tony timidly replied, "Hey."

"Come on Tony.. Tone-Bone.. El Tone-rito! Don't be so shy! I don't bite, and while you're here you'll having to put up with me," he said, pointing to himself on 'me', "So you better get used to it!" Austin then smirked and before Tony could reply, poked his head out the door and yelled down the hall, "HEY GUYS, COME AND SAY HI TO THE NEW GUY."

Before everyone came running, Oli got off the floor and made his way over to a startled Tony. "Hey, i'm Oliver. But you can call me Oli. Don't worry about Austin, he's just a bit loud."

"Hey, yeah I noticed that." Both Tony and Oli laughed, when just about every boy in the building ran in to meet Tony.

*******

After I gave Tony the tour and he had met everyone, I suggested he go back to the room and unpack his stuff.

"So what do you think of the guys?" I asked when we walked in and closed the door.

"They're cool! I think it might actually be half alright here" he said with a smile.

"Yeah. You'll like it.." I said, and he smiled again.

When he smiles, something comes over me, i don't know what.. But my stomach just does flips, and my heart skips a beat..

Okay, I know i'm gay. I've known it for a very long time, and i've liked a few boys, but i've never felt anything. Especially not when they do something as little as smile at me! This is crazy!

I was knocked out of my thoughts when I noticed Tony trying to talk to me, "Hey, Mike?"

"Uh, Sorry, I was thinking" I said, 'What'd you you say?"

"Oh I just wanted to see if you could help me open something, but I got it so don't worry." He said smiling.

Once again my stomach flipped when he shot me a smile. I'm sure he's just smiling so I don't think he's uncomfortable or rude.. Why am I acting like this!?

Realising I was staring, I turned away and said, "Oh, Alright."

"Wait, now that I think of it, there is something I need to ask you..." he said.

"Okay, go ahead." I said.

"You know how I'm.. gay.." He started. I nodded, "Well.. I hope this doesn't sound rude or anything.. but, are you.. you know, like.. gay aswell?"

I felt my face going red, what if he'd noticed me staring at him! Fuck! Dammit Mike, you fucking suck!

"Uh.. yeah. I am.. I hope that doesn't make you uncomfortable.. You know, because we're both gay... I-I won't try and make a move on you, if that's what you were trying to say! You aren't my type." Wow Mike, real smooth.

Tony shrugged, "Relax, i never said i thought you would.. And i don't mind."

"Why do you want to know anyway?" I asked curiously.

"Um, I dunno. I just had a feeling you were. I could kind of tell, how you were with some of the guys.. Is anyone else gay, that you know of?" He asked.

"Oh, ok.. Yeah, Vic and Oli are bi, But I don't know of anyone else." I said.

"I thought so. They came across that way!" He joked.

That made both of us laugh, Vic and Oli are so open about their sexual orientation. I'm sure they've flirted with all of the boys and one point or another.

When we stopped laughing, I looked over at Tony, he looked at me and smirked.

Oh jeez even when he smirks at me my heart skips a beat, and my stomach flips.

I just want to go over there, and kiss him. Wipe that smirk off of his face, that oh-so-cute smirk. I could feel myself blush at the thought, so I mentally slapped myself for the second time today and turned away.

I don't know what's coming over me, but I don't like it one bit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I'm the new co-author. c:
This is my first chapter, it's in Mike's p.o.v.
I hope you like it, and feel free to give constructive criticism! I'm all ears kiddies. xoxo
~ amy.lucas.xo

Chapter title credit - Welcome To Hell by Sum 41