Sequel: Take Away This Pain
Status: Currently Editing. Check Out The Sequel Too. xx

I Wanna Be Sedated

What If I Can't Forget You

I was sitting in the game room with Austin, Alan, Jack, and Alex. They were being all cute and cuddly and it made me miss Oli. So, I went upstairs and knocked on his door. He called out that it was open, so I walked in. He glanced at me, then turned his full attention back to his phone. Hmm, weird. I mentally shrugged it off, and laid next to him on his bed.

"Hey babe." I whispered. He hummed in response. I frowned.
"Everything okay Oli?" Another hum.
"Oli, what's going on?" I questioned. He sighed and looked at me.
"What do you want Michael?" Woah, he never calls me Michael.
"I want to spend time with my boyfriend." I snapped. He rolled his eyes and looked back to his phone.
"Well, I'm busy." He muttered. I bit my lip.
"Oli-" I started.
"Take a fucking hint and leave me alone!" He shouted. I squeezed my eyes shut.
"What are you acting like this." I whispered. He scoffed.
"You're so pathetic." He responded. That was the final straw. I got up, and began to walk out, but he stopped me.
"Oh, and just so you know, we're done." He said dryly. I didn't even respond.

I went back to the game room, but it was empty. I sat down on the couch and just thought. What could I have done to Oli for him to just break up with me. No reason, no explanation. Just, bam. It's over. How could he just do that? I sat there thinking for a while until I realized Tony was next to me. It looked like he was going to say something, but I decided to tell him about me and Oli.

"Wait, what?! Why?!" He yelled. I shrugged.
"He didn't give you any reason?" He questioned. I shook my head.
"That fucking asshole!" Tony exclaimed. I sighed.
"It's whatever Tony." I muttered. He jumped up.
"No, it's not 'whatever'! You didn't even do anything! He just broke up with you for no fucking reason!" By now, he'd started crying. I carefully touched his hand.
"Tony, is there something you want to tell me?" I asked gently. He stared into my eyes.
"Vic broke up with me." He whispered. My eyes widened.
"What? Why?" I didn't get it. Vic was head over heals for Tony.
"He saw another boy sitting on my lap. He jumped to conclusions and didn't let me explain." He sighed, sitting back down. I wrapped an arm around him and pulled him closer to me. He curled into my side and we just sat there.

That was something about my and Tony's friendship. I can't count how many times we've just sat in silence. Not an awkward one though. We just didn't need to speak to each other all the time. After a while, Ricky came downstairs looking like a little kid. It was really cute. He had on black sweatpants, a Batman t-shirt, and he was holding a medium sized Jack Skeleton plushie. I 'aww'ed at the sight, causing Ricky to blush.

Tony sat up and gently pulled Ricky into his lap. Ricky curled up and laid his head on Tony's shoulder. After a while, he spoke up.

"What was that song you sang to me?" He asked, his voice barely above a whisper. Tony ran his fingers through Ricky's hair.
"Just a song Jaime and I wrote one day." He whispered back. Ricky nodded, and closed his eyes.
"You have a nice voice." He muttered. Tony chuckled.
"Thanks Ricks." He said, smiling. Ricky shifted a little.
"Oh, and you're still not wearing a shirt." He said, a smirk on his face. I laughed. I hadn't even noticed. Tony made a face.
"Shove off Mike." He muttered. I stuck my tongue out at him.

Tony turned on the tv, and settled on Edward Scissorhands. I guess it was to make Ricky happy, which it did. He squealed and Tony smiled at him. I could tell him and Ricky had gotten pretty close and I was glad. Ricky was a sweetheart.

"I dressed up like Edward for Halloween last year." I stated randomly. Ricky's head snapped to me.
"Oh my God, no way!" He exclaimed. I chuckled and pulled out my phone. I scrolled through my pictures and showed him.
"Dude, that's so cool! And you looked just like him!" He said, excitedly. I smiled and shrugged.
"It was Vic's idea. He dressed up like Prince that year." I chuckled. Ricky's smile dropped and he handed me back my phone with an 'Oh'.

I then remembered Tony and I shot him an apologetic smile. He shrugged and looked back to the tv. After about thirty minutes, Ricky started crying having a breakdown. He was sobbing and clinging to Tony like his life depended on it. Tony started to shush him, and I realized he had tears running down his face. Okay, I was definitely missing something.

"This was our favorite movie Tony! We'd watch it together all the time! I- I. It hurts so much!" Ricky cried. Tony held him tighter and started rocking him. After about five minutes, Ricky calmed down.
"I'm sorry Mike. It's just that... Chris and I... Oh my God, why?" He whispered. Tony kissed the top of his head.
"Him and Chris broke up." Tony whispered. Ricky sighed and buried his face into Tony's neck.

That was why Ricky broke down? Him and Chris broke up? I didn't get it. I hadn't even shed a tear after Oli and I broke up. Was it weird? Or did I just not feel that affected by it? Was it because I didn't really love him? Or was it just because I was stronger than I thought? I pushed my thoughts aside when Dr. Williamson came into the room.

"Dinner time guys!" She said, happily. I cocked an eyebrow.
"Also, I've got some amazing news afterwards. I'm sure you'll all be happy to hear it." She said with a wink and then walked out. Well, this should be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two more chapters guys!

Okay so I don't have the heart to break up Alex and Jack, Austin an Alan, or Jaime and Kellin.
However, they will be broken up for the sequel!

Don't hate my guys, I'm sorry

I leave you all with this:
Image

Who ships Kellin and Oli?
I know someone that does ;)

Alright, I'm done for now
Chapter Title Credit: Caraphernelia by Pierce the Veil

Stay Sedated Dudes
-MadameRadke