Sequel: Take Away This Pain
Status: Currently Editing. Check Out The Sequel Too. xx

I Wanna Be Sedated

Sometimes You've Gotta Fall Before You Fly

I walked to dinner with Tony, his arm around my waist.. He kept rubbing my back and telling me everything will be alright. But they won't. Chris left me, and I feel so alone. So empty and hurt. I just want the aching in my chest to go away. I bit my lip to keep from crying, and a felt someone hold my hand. I glanced over, and Mike shot me a hopeful grin. I did my best to smile back, and he leaned in to my ear.

"Me and Tony are in the same position as you. Come to us if you need anything at all, okay?" He whispered to me. I nodded, and took a deep breath.

Stay strong Ricky. Stay strong.

We made it into the kitchen, me with my head still down, and took a seat at the table. I sat in the middle, Tony sat to my right, Mike to my left. I dared a glance up, and locked eyes with Chris. He looked from me to Tony and back. I frowned at him, and cocked my head. He pulled out his phone, and texted someone. Seconds later, my phone buzzed.

Nice to see you all cuddly with Tony. He thinks I'm with Tony?
At least I finally have someone who won't leave me. I responded. I didn't deny nor confirm his thoughts, even though they weren't true.
Whatever, slut. That was the final straw. I broke down, and started crying, in front of everyone. Tony immediately pulled me into a hug, and I cried on his shoulder. He rubbed my back and shushed me, but it wasn't working. How dare he? He didn't even know what happened and he just calls me that?

"What's wrong Ricky? What happened?" Mike asked. I looked into Chris' eyes, tears falling from mine. I slipped Mike my phone, and he gave me a confused look. I unlocked it, went to my conversation with Chris, and pulled up the message. Mike's eyes scanned the phone before he got up, obviously pissed.

"You know what?! I am so sick of this bullshit! Chris, you and Vic wanna know what really happened?! Ricky had friends over! they weren't flirting, they were just hanging out! They. Didn't. Do. Anything! you didn't even give them the benefit of the doubt! Yet you claim you love them?! Fuck both of you, and fuck you too Oli!" And with that, Mike left to his room. Chris and Vic sat there with shocked expressions. I sighed and got up, glancing at Tony before heading up to Mike's room. I sat with him on his bed.

"Thank you." I whispered. Mike looked at me.
"For what?" He asked. I shrugged.
"Sticking up for me." I said quietly.
"Ricky, you don't have to thank me. You didn't deserve any of that shit. You're a sweet guy who's going through a tough time, and I want you to know I'm here for you, alright?" He locked eyes with me. I nodded and smiled.
"Okay." I breathed. He smiled back.
"We'd better head back down, huh? Don't want Dr. Williamson or Sam finding out we left dinner. Plus, there's still that announcement." He got up, offering me his hand.

I held it and we went back to dinner. Everything was tense, but we didn't care. I took my spot next to Tony while Mike sat back in his spot next to me. Tony seemed upset, so I gently laid a hand on his shoulder. He looked to me, and I gave him a weak smile. He returned it, and dropped his gaze to his lap. I sighed, and rested my head on his shoulder.

"So, anyone else excited for the announcement?" Austin asked, obviously trying to break the tense atmosphere.
"Yeah dude, for sure. Doc seemed really happy when she told us about it." Alex stated.

I began to wonder what it could be. Maybe we'd be allowed another hour before bed? Or maybe we'd get to switch roommates? If so, I'd want to room with either Tony or Mike. No one else would even be an option. These were the only two guys who were there for me and I wanted to make sure they were with me.

Suddenly, Dr. Williamson stepped into the room with Sam. They were both all smiles. I bit my lip, anticipating the news. Maybe we're getting another member? Dr. Williamson took a deep breath, and began to talk.

"Alright, so you guys have been here for a while. Some longer than others. Yet, it seems that Tony was the one to pull you out of your comfort zones. He's truly brought this house together. And I'm sure you guys can agree." She started. I looked up at Tony, who was looking around anxiously. "However, it doesn't matter who brought you out of your comfort zone, because you all had the strength and commitment to stay out of it. So, Samuel and I have decided that." She glanced over at Sam, and they continued together.

"You're all being released!" They exclaimed. The whole room was deathly silent, then we all erupted into cheers. Oh my God, please tell me I'm not dreaming.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woop, there it is.
They're being released.
Who expected that, hmm?

Next and final chapter should be up by tomorrow.

For now, I leave you all with this:
Image

Mike stood up for Ricky, aww

Chapter Title Credit: Sleeping with Sirens

Stay Sedated Dudes
-MadameRadke