Sequel: Take Away This Pain
Status: Currently Editing. Check Out The Sequel Too. xx

I Wanna Be Sedated

There is a World Inside of Me

After Tony explained his motives for his actions, I completely understood. Vic had that too. It totally explained why he flipped out. I told him it was all good, and we made our way to dinner.

I couldn't help but think about earlier. How Tony stared at me. His eyes, they're so intense. So... Beautiful. Oh God, what am I thinking. He's my roommate. It doesn't matter if he is gay. He'd never go for a guy like me

After eating dinner and saying goodnight to the guys, me and Tony made our way back to our room. I tried to find something to watch, but I couldn't, so I switched off the T.V and Tony pulled out his phone. He was texting someone. Probably his boyfriend.

When I thought that, I felt sort of sad. And a little... Upset. What is this feeling? I'll have to ask Vics later. He was always so good with giving me advice.

I was broken from my thoughts when I heard Tony crying. What happened to him? I hope he's okay. After a while, I decided to check on him. I made my way to his bed and lightly wrapped one arm around his waist.

He looked up, surprised. He asked if he woke me up. I assured him I was up due to my Insomnia.

He told me his story. How his parents dumped him here, how much he missed some guy named Jaime (the reason he was crying), how he just wanted to go home. I knew what he was going through. All of us went through this our first few nights. So I did my best to comfort him.

After a while, my curiosity got the best of me and I had to ask.

"Tony?" I asked.

"Hmm?" He responded, looking at me.

"Who, uh, who's Jaime?" I chewed my lip, waiting for his response.

"He's someone very special to me" He smiled. Oh.

"Oh. Well, uh, do you mind if I sleep with you tonight? I have trouble sleeping on my own."

He paused fora while, and I thought he was considering whether he should kick my ass or yell at me. I was going to take it back, but he managed to stutter out a 'yeah'. Throwing in how he liked having me here with him. That made my heart flutter. Aw.

We cuddled up, drifting off to sleep. I actually slept. I think I like him. A lot.

~

I awoke the next morning, still snuggled into Tony. I could get used to this. I tried to sit up, but his arms wouldn't allow me. I thought about waking him up, but he looked so cute asleep. So I just decided to wait for him to get up. After a few minutes, I felt him stir. I looked up just as he opened his eyes.

He smiled, and my heart skipped a beat. Shit. Shit, shit, shit, shit. I can't do this. I can't handle being this close to him. But I couldn't just shove him off of me, so I smiled softly at him. He must've realized he had his arm around me, because he blushed and removed it. He blushed. Too. Fucking. Cute. I sat up, ready to go back to my bed, but he stopped me.

I wonder what he wants.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like this one a little better then my other ones.
Still pretty shifty though, I know.

Chapter Title Credit: Crucify Me by Bring Me The Horizon

'Tis over to my lovely co- author

How you guys liking her so far?
Pretty awesome, huh?
I think she is

Anyways, Stay Sedated
- MadameRadke