Status: Hiatus~

Those Ocean Eyes

Through Ocean Eyes.

Noah's POV

Once Steven and I had left Arnold's office, I couldn't stop pacing. Poor Amelia looked so torn before we left. I wanted nothing more than to hold her and let her tears fall. For the loss of her mother. For her heartbreak. For every pain she ever felt.

Though we were still strangers, I couldn't help but feel so... attached and drawn to her. There was so much more to her than her beauty, all that Ian had seen in her. Perhaps it was because she was a kindred soul. Whatever the case was, I knew that I would do everything I could to keep her happy.

"Damn, that was intense," Steven said behind me.

I nodded my head and answered, "I know. I feel so bad for her. She's been through a lot of shit. I hope Arthur can help her out some."

"What kind of shit do you mean?" The blonde asked.

The door opened, and a smiling pair emerged from the room. Arthur had an arm around his niece, who had a laugh coming from her full lips.

"Uncle Arn and I are going out for lunch. I'm not sure how long we'll be, but once I'm free I'm all yours," Amelia told me with a grin.

"Don't worry about me," I reassured her. "Take all the time you need."

She gave me a hug,"I'll text you when I get home, yeah?"

I nodded and pecked her temple. A beautiful crimson worked its way across her face, which brought a bigger grin to my face. The pair walked away and I made my way to the locker room. I checked my phone to see a new message from my favorite neighbor.

From Amelia: Thank you for being the best <3 I meant it when I said I don't know what I'd do without you... Love you ;)

A massive grin spread across my face. Amelia was changing me, and I couldn't care less.

To Amelia: My pleasure love ;) Have a fantastic time with Uncle Arn ;) Love you too 'Mila

Steven was a few lockers down from me, grabbing his clothes. A slight bit f jealously flowed through my body. Why had he been working with Amelia? What was he trying to achieve by turning his charm on on her? She was far from his usual type. She wasn't submissive, ditzy, shallow, or fake.

She was beautiful, independent, smart, and thoughtful. Jesus, she was damn near perfect to me. And, I think she might be the woman I could give my life to.

Was it love at first sight? Damned if I knew, but she was certainly special. Being around her made everything in my life seem nearly flawless. Her laugh was infectious, her touch addictive.

Jesus. What are you doing to me Amelia Tomlinson?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh. Terrible chapter. I am so so so sorry that I haven't updated and that this chapter is so shitty. The past month has been insane. Now I started a new fanfic, a spinoff of Rocknrolla (please check it out!!!) That brings the total of fanfics I'm writing to three! Which is pretty crazy, but I like it :)
Please comment, subscribe, and reccomend! Also, please check out my new fanfic, it's called 'The Real Rocknrolla'!!!
xoxo
Marissa