Status: To everyone who's felt abused, bullied or manipulated.

Revenge is Sweet

Nicole Martin

Nicole resolved her problems by fighting. She didn’t take any crap from people. That is except for her best friend, Lisa. Lisa was someone she felt like she could talk to, but she was hot and cold. One day she would be sweet, the next a complete bitch.

The thing is Nicole had been friends with Lisa since preschool. She felt a connection between them and for the life of her couldn’t tell her to leave her alone and stay out of her life. She had a problem. She was too nice to people she considered friends. Her solution to this was kicking the crap out of people who hurt her. People she considered enemies. Since Nicole was so nice, she didn’t realize she was being manipulated by Lisa.

That she was being forced to do things she disliked. She would put up with all sorts of things from Lisa, but if she considered someone an enemy, she punched their nose in. Nicole was being deceived by a devil disguised as an angel. She never knew she was being used, that is until she met him.

Nicole walked out of the school, on her way home, when she heard a thudding noise. She whipped her head and looked around her. The sound was coming from the dumpster. Nicole ran there and saw a boy being thrown around by a tall muscly guy. Nicole growled, that was just wrong, she thought. No one deserved to be bullied!

Nicole stepped in the way of the attacker’s next punch, catching it with her left hand.

“Get out of the way!” He snarled.

She shook her head and punched him in the stomach. He groaned and glared at her.

“You’re going to pay for that, bitch!” He yelled.

She laughed softly, he couldn’t beat her. She had been taking karate for five years now and she was a black belt. What could he do? Sure enough, when the assailant threw another punch it was wobbly and weak. She dodged quickly and round house kicked him. He fell to the ground with a thud.

“Leave this boy alone, or else!” She roared.

The bully gulped and then smirked, “Why? You’re just a girl. You got in a lucky shot.”

“Oh really? How’s this for a lucky shot?” She said and punched his face with full force. He let out a yelp and Nicole saw his nose was bleeding. He got to his feet and ran off. Nicole laughed triumphantly.

She turned to the boy who was getting beat up and saw he had gotten back to his feet. His eyes were wide and his mouth was open in awe. He had a couple scrapes and bruises but otherwise looked fine. The closer Nicole got to looking at him, the more she noticed how cute he was. He had jet black hair and soulful green eyes.

“How did you do that?” He asked.

Nicole laughed, “I know karate.”

The boy’s eyes began to grow big. “Are you a black belt? Rob’s huge!”

She nodded and this caused the boy to gape even more.

“I’m Nicole,” she said.

He shook his head and smiled, “Daniel.”

“Well Daniel, you ever have trouble with, Rob was it, and you come to me,” she said grinning.

He laughed, “Thanks but I don’t think asking a girl for help will stop them from bullying me.”

She frowned, “Why not? And who’s this other bully?”

He gulped, “First off I’ll come off as a sissy if you keep fighting for me and second his name is Bill. He harasses me verbally.”

This caused Nicole’s eyes to narrow, “Show him to me and he’ll stop that.”

“Nicole, you don’t have to do that,” he said in a rush.

“Why? Are you going to handle it yourself?” She questioned.

Daniel’s head lowered and Nicole frowned. “You aren’t are you?” She stated.

Daniel let out a sigh, “You don’t want to get involved with me.”

“Too late, I’m your friend now and friends help each other,” she said with a smile.

Daniel smiled softly, something he only did with those close to him. For some reason this girl seemed different, almost sweet. Perhaps she could help him.
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter! :D