Status: Completed.

You Should've Been Here

People ask me how I've been.

"Vic!" The girl yelled as she exited the bus to find him leaning against it, hunched over laughing.

"Some times I do not like you!" Madison said placing her hands on her hips as she glared at him.

Vic snickered and straightened himself up, "I like you all the time, novio so that isn't fair."

Madison rolled her eyes and he swiftly wrapped her up in his arms, "I was kidding." He cooed kissing over her face. The pair had been together for almost a month now and Vic was sure the feelings he had for her would never go away.

"So what happens when we go back home in a few weeks and I'm not pregnant? If I lose my job Fuentes you're going down."

Vic chuckled, "You won't lose your job."

"I could!"

"You won't."

"You don't know that!"

"I'll threaten him."

"Oh yeah. Makes it better." She responded with an eye roll.

"Madison. You will be fine. Relax. We have a while anyways."

"Ok." She mumbled before he pressed his lips to hers gently.

"I've really got to go practice."

"Well if you wouldn't have been being mean to me you'd already be there."

"Mhm. But then I wouldn't be here kissing you now would I?"

Madison chuckled, "Will you go?"

"Fine." He grumbled, kissing her once more before pulling away, "See you soon."

The girl nodded in response and watched him sprint to the venue before stepping back onto the bus. She finished getting ready and walked to the venue alone in order to watch the show. She flashed her pass to the security guard in order to get back stage. It wasn't hard to find the guys watching the other band from the side of the stage and she watched Vic laugh with Mike over who knows what. A grin hit her lips and she walked closer, wrapping her arms around his waist. Vic immediately turned around knowing very well who it was.

"Hey novio." He whispered wrapping his arms around her, "I was missin' you."

"Mhm." She mumbled pressing her face into his chest. She loved the way he smelled and how comfortable it made her feel just to be in his arms.

"You aren't tired of me yet?" He joked and she giggled, "No."

He kissed her head and she looked up at him. His eyes met hers and a grin hit his lips, "Good."

She chuckled and he kissed her forehead, "Gonna stay right here?"

Madison nodded, "Of course. Go get'em tiger."

Vic laughed before kissing her lips and skipping onto the stage where they were trying to gather Sleeping with sirens things in order to set them up.

"All I'm saying is I told you so." Kellin said with a smirk as he appeared beside her with crossed arms.

"What now?"

"Nothing, just that you and Vic are still together. Now when you two get married I better have a shout out." He joked and Madison laughed, "Right."

Kellin chuckled, "It'll happen."

"Ok, ok. Relax. It's only been a few weeks. Let's not get ahead of ourselves."

Kellin laughed once more and before Madison could speak her phone vibrated in her pocket. She quickly pulled it out and noticed Ravyn's name on the screen. She held it up to Kellin who nodded as if he understood. Madison quickly found her way away from the music and answered it before the girl hung up.

"Hello dear." She spoke coolly as she exited the building.

"Well hello stranger."

Madison laughed, "How's it going?"

"I should ask you!"

"Hey, I tried to call you several times so don't blame me for you not knowing."

"Ok ok. So yes my job hates me and I've been slaving, but still...You and Vic?! Finally!"

"You sound like Mike right now..."

"Well I mean damn we've been waiting forever for this to happen!"

"Yeah, yeah." Madison chuckled leaning against the wall.

"When are you coming back?"

"Um a few weeks. Won't be much longer. I'm so ready to be home. I miss my bed and living like a human."

Ravyn laughed, "I'm sure so. You're stronger than I thought."

"Me too! But look, Vic is going to kill me when he realizes I'm missing their show. I'll text you later. You better answer."

"I will! Bye."

The pair said goodbye and she found her way back into the venue. She of course got back into the music and ended up dancing crazily with Kellin before it was over.

"And where did you disappear to earlier?" Vic asked running a towel over his face.

"Ravyn called."

"Oh how is she?"

"Fine. Missing me, but who wouldn't?" She joked causing him to laugh, "Oh you're so right!"

Madison chuckled, "Go shower and what not. I'm going to head out to the bus."

"Ok. Be careful."

"Whew. Glad you said that otherwise I was going to not be."

Vic grabbed her arm as he laughed, "You are such a smart ass."

Before she could respond his lips crashed onto hers, "Just go."

Madison laughed her way out of the building and walked the way towards the buses. Night had officially settled in and the chilly wind made her wrap her arms around herself.

Once she reached the buses she realized some fans standing around which wasn't rare for the most part they left her alone because she wasn't part of the band. She said hello to a few as she headed to the right bus and as she grabbed the handle a girl broke her concentration.

"Are you Vic's girlfriend?"

Madison spun around on her heels to focus on the blonde near her.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that." She said honestly. There was no need in hiding it now. Vic had posted it all over the internet.

"But wasn't he just with that other girl last tour?" She asked with a confused look and Madison racked her brain for another girl, "I'm not sure, but I'm sure I'm the only one now."

The girl nodded clearly wanting to say more but holding back. Madison sighed and said goodbye before stepping onto the bus and shutting it behind her.

Madison wasn't in anyway insecure. It just wasn't how she was, but it bothered her what the fan said whether it was true or not. She couldn't recall Vic ever mentioning a girl when they talked, then again, why would he if she didn't ask?

She fell onto the couch with a sigh as she ran her hand through her hair. She knew she had to ask. She lost track of time as she sorted through her thoughts and before she knew it Vic had walked onto the bus.

"Um, hello?" She finally heard and glanced over at him as he stared at her strangely, "You ok? I called your name like a million times."

"Oh sorry. Lost in thought."

"About?" He asked sliding beside her with concern written all over his face.

"Did you date anyone last tour?" She asked and he narrowed his eyes at her, "What? No. Why?"

"Some girl out there asked me if I was your girlfriend and said she thought you were with someone else last tour."

Vic rolled his eyes, "No. I mean, there was a girl that hung out with us a lot simply because she worked merch because our merch guy had the flu for a while, but other than that no. Don't you think you would have known?"

"I don't know, just was wondering is all."

Vic sighed and genty grabbed her face, "You're my only girl, novio. Always have been."

Madison simply nodded and he kissed her lips softly, "How could I ever even look at another girl when I love you so much?" He mumbled before trailing kisses over her cheek. Madison's stomach errupted in butterflies simply because he had yet to say those words. Sure, they said them before to each other, but this time it meant more than ever.

"You didn't then." She said softly and a chuckle escaped his lips that were against her neck, "I didn't?" He asked raising up to look at her.

She shrugged and he grinned in amusement, "Well that's news to me."

"Did you?"

Vic brushed her hair behind her ear as the silence covered the two comfortably.

"Truthfully, I think I always have."

His eyes met hers and a grin reappeared onto his face, "So yeah. I did, I do, I always will."

Before she could respond to his sweet comment the loudness of the 3 other boys entering broke their moment.

Vic didn't take his eyes from her and he watched her as she seemed occupied on the commotion.

He reached for her hand earning back her attention.

"Let's go lay down." He spoke and she nodded before he pulled her from the couch and to his bunk. The pair kicked off their shoes not bothering to remove anything else before climbing into the small area.

A sigh escaped Vic's lips as the content feeling took over. He drapped his arm over the girl and kissed the crook of her neck, "I love you."

"I love you too." She responded at a whisper once their eyes met. Vic seemed to be studying her causing Madison to blush lightly from the attention.

"You're so beautiful, novio." He finally said before pressing his lips to her forehead. Madison couldn't help the darkening of her cheeks and she appreciated the dim lighting for once.

Vic reached over turning the light off causing the small space to be covered in darkness. Her heart raced in her chest as his fingers brushed her side and his lips landed on her temple. Vic was always the gentle type whether he admitted it or not then again, maybe that was only for Madison. Regardless as much as he wanted their innocent kissing to turn into more he would never cross the line with her unless she was ready. No, he wanted this to be different. He wanted to get it right and if anyone was going to get him at his best it was her. She deserved it.

Vic shut his eyes as his nose hit her hair. Having her here was enough which helped prove to himself that he was in fact in love with her.

"Hey Vic?" She whispered causing him to end his thoughts, "Mhm?" He mumbled tightening his grasp on her.

"What happens when we go back home?"

Vic opened his eyes up at that, "What do you mean?"

"I mean, I don't know..."

Vic raised up to look down at her and she bit her bottom lip instantly.

"Madison, you're my girlfriend. I know I don't have the best track recorded with those, but they were never you. This time is different. I promise you, ok?"

"Ok..."

"I love you, ok? That is something I've never told another girl."

"I know..."

"Then trust in me, ok? This is going to work and it's going to be fucking amazing."

A chuckle left her lips and he smiled, "Ok?"

Madison simply nodded before he kissed her. Their lips seemed to mold together perfectly as his hands ran up her sides slowly. she boldly wrapped her arms around him pulling him down to her as their lips never parted. He ran his hand under her shirt letting her shirt rise as his hand went higher. She raised her arms up and he swiftly pulled it from her body letting it fall where it may.

Vic's lips didn't waste time kissing over her collar bone and down her chest as he ran his hands up her back. She arched into him and he unhooked the clasp. Sure, they had fooled around. Vic didn't know if he could play that innocently, but this time felt different and it seemed to set his soul on fire.

Vic pulled the bra off her slowly as his lips met hers in a passionate kiss and Madison boldly placed one of her legs around his waist causing an unprepared groan to hit Vic's throat.

"Madi..." He growled against her throat as his hand met her breast. He jerked his hips into hers and she bit her bottom lip roughly. He quickly moved enough to yank his tank top from his body and throw it back. Her eyes met his as he undid his belt and once his pants were undone he reached for her shorts. She of course didn't protest and raised her hips so he could pull them down.

Vic scanned her body unable to believe she was his before hovering back over her and kissing her gently, "I love you." He whispered as he kicked his pants off the rest of the way.

"I do. So much, novio." He added running his hand into her hair as he relaxed against her. A moan left her lips as he grinded his hips against hers.

"You sure?" He managed to ask and she quickly nodded.

With that, Vic quickly yanked down his boxers and he didn't waste time getting to what they both wanted.

Once it was over Vic held her to him kissing over her shoulder, whispering sweet nothings into her ear. He was on cloud 9 not just because he had sex, but because for the first time since he could remember he was in love and it was actually with someone who loved him back. He couldn't screw this up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh snap. :3

I have so much planned for this story, if only I could tell you! And let me go ahead and cut down what some of you may be thinking, I know she is faking a pregnancy, but this isn't her making a real pregnancy, ok? Haha.

Thanks for commenting;
JasmineSWS
GingerCrunc
Khairena
Mell118
Rachemical
:)