Status: Feel free to comment, I love feed back!

Skinny Love

Skinny Love Interlude III. (Zayn Malik Fanfic)

As a tangle of bodies, they both slammed up against the wall, not giving each other a chance to breathe as their mouths melded together frantically. While their tongues tasted each other and Jessica lifted her leg up against Zayn’s, he pulled her thigh, holding it tightly against his hip as he adjusted himself against the crotch of her jeans and gyrated himself against her firmly, letting her know of his little situation now turned big.

Oh, she could feel it, and she was more than ready. She grabbed at his ass and squeezed it tightly, and moved herself against his hard erection, working at stimulating herself over and over again. This was it; she was ready to give herself to him, and this was how she was letting him know. Now was the time.

Zayn froze against her and pulled his lips away from hers, and watched her with hungry eyes as she moved her head forward to connect her mouth back with his, and frowned when she felt nothing. She opened her eyes slowly, her look drowsy and lids heavy, and Zayn so badly just wanted to lift her up and carry her to the bed, rip all of her clothes off and take what he wanted, what he needed. What he was dying for. But before he could do anything, he needed to make sure. He needed to be sure that this was what she wanted.

“Jess,” he panted. “Are you sure about this? You’re sure that you want to do this?”

She lifted her head heavily and nodded quick and fast. “Yes I’m sure. I’m sure,” she panted back, passing her hand up his shoulders to grab his neck and pull him back to her to continue with what they’d started.

He didn’t need any more confirmation…he pressed his lips against hers and held her face in his hands, angling his neck so that he could shove his tongue inside and taste every inch of her mouth, and her tongue attacked his, the vanilla taste of her getting him drunk, and fast. He dug his fingers up into her hair and moved them around and against each other, playing in the softness of her curls, and he quickly imagined seeing those curls fanned out around her, her figure, as bare-naked as the day that she was born, and her body lying waiting and ready for him to dive in.

He took his hands out of her hair and ran them down to her front stopping to cup the both of her breasts, and then squeezed them firmly together. He could feel both of her hard nipples against his palm, and it made him want to cry out in jubilation. Every second that went by was another second that he wanted tear her clothing apart and suck on every inch of her body, but he didn’t want to scare her away. He needed to test her to see if she was truly prepared for what he had in store.

He kneaded both of her breasts in synchrony, and then adjusted his hands so that his thumbs went to the tips of her nipples, and as he rotated his hands, his thumbs circled around her tight peaks, and he watched her expression closely, seeing how she was taking this.

Her eyes looked dead into his, glazed over and hypnotized, and she moved her hands up to hold his forearms and press his grip tighter into her, and then she arched her back forward into him, offering herself as the gift that he was about to receive.

Oh God, he was going to go insane.

He lifted his hands away from her and used his thumbs and forefingers to find her nipple and lightly pinch them both, and she quietly mewled at the feeling. She didn’t mean to let it out, but she couldn’t help it, and now he’d heard, and now he wanted to hear more. He squeezed her nipples between his fingers again, and she pressed her lips together again, her eyes straining as she fought not to make another sound, but he released her and pinched her again, and he watched her chin quivering as she forced herself to stay silent, receiving his attentions.

Zayn knew what he needed to do now. Step one, the blue shirt that she was wearing had to go.

Zayn brought his hands down, grabbed the hem of her top, and lifted her shirt up to her navel, slipping his hands under and finding her bra. He squeezed her breasts again, looking down into her chest as he familiarized himself with her undergarment, and he felt something hard and cold in the front; it was her bra clasp.

With a flick of his fingers, he snapped it open, and her full breasts spilled free against his hand. He moved his hands to grab her, the feeling of her warm bare skin in his palm even better than before, and suddenly he knew that his hands weren’t enough; he needed to use his mouth. He moved his left hand to move down and pull her shirt up higher, and he took a quick second to glance at her beautiful caramelized skin, complimented with a dark brown areola that led into her nipple, and looked like a chocolate dessert. He instantly brought his head forward to catch it and wrap his lips around it, and Jessica’s mouth opened in a soundless gasp for him.

She lifted her head up to the sky as he ministered against her breast, and felt him bring his other hand to her other one and wrap all of his fingers around it, rubbing against it and tugging it lightly, and she took in a sharp breath before pressing her lips together again, and continually reminded herself to breathe in through her nose. Breathe, Jessie, breathe. She told herself. If you want to live long enough to make love to him, you need to breathe.

Zayn brought his hand down to trace his fingers along the under-curve of her breast, and then rubbed the palm of his hands against the side of it, and all while he sucked mercilessly against her now swollen bulb.

Jessica fought with herself not to make a sound, but small squeals were starting to form at the back of her throat, and she didn’t know how much more of this she could take. That was, until she felt his hand leave her breast to run up and down against her soft stomach, and then trail lower to the top of her jeans, to undo her buttons.

Oh no.

Zayn used his bent legs to spread hers apart and hold them there, keeping them open so that he could have space to maneuver. He unbuttoned the top of her jeans, and then grabbed the zipper of her fly and yanked it down, and then took the folds and fumbled to spread them apart. Using both hands to grab the top of her jeans, he pulled them down her hips, and then pushed them down to her knees before he realized that with his mouth still sucking on her, he couldn’t go far. He released her nipple to move back and kneel to the ground, and with one firm movement he pulled them the rest of the way down to her ankles, leaving her in nothing but her tiny red underwear.

Red was his favorite color.

He helped her step out of the legs of her jeans, and then pushed them aside turning back to her, her clothing disheveled and her chest heaving. He moved his hand to cup the mound of her womanhood and instantly felt how damp she had become in a matter of minutes. He rubbed his fingers over her, the thin material not leaving much of a barrier between his fingers and her skin, and the musk of her wetness hit his senses and he went mad. He lifted his hand up to slip the fingertips down into her waistband, shoved his hands downwards to make direct contact with her skin, and her resulting gasp then was the loudest sound that she had made all day. He used all four of his fingers to rub against her, and the sounds that she made were harsh and uncontrolled. They were also just what he was hoping for. He circled his fingers around her swollen clitoris, and her legs almost buckled out from under her as she squealed at the feeling with a closed mouth. She looked down at him then, eyes focused and concentrating on pleasing her, and she was fascinated at how he looked determined to give her what she needed. As she gasped and gulped, he kept on with her, and she felt a building up of pressure within herself, and looked up to the sky, not knowing who to thank for this moment. Then she took a sharp breath as she felt the end drawing near, and closed her eyes as she placed her hands on his shoulders, and cried out with the rush of release.

Zayn then waited patiently until she came back down, and slipped his fingers easily inside of her, working swiftly and bringing another release to her once again.

Jessica was now gasping for air, her eyes wide open in shock and revelation, and she fought to hold herself up against the wall. She truly felt like she would collapse. But Zayn wasn’t done with her yet. He held her up by her stomach, keeping his fingers deep inside of her, and she gripped his one hand for dear life as he slipped his hands out of her underwear to grab a fistful of the side, tugging it down her beautifully curved hips. He moved his hand to her other hip to tug that side down, and then moved back down to the right side, making see-saw movements and maneuvering her panties off of her. When he finally got them to the height of her knees, it was easy for him to just slide them down and drop them, and then grab her legs and lift them out of the holes of her knickers, one by one. He crawled forward even closer to her, so that his face was just level with her sacred place, and he used his right hand to grab her slim leg, and hoist it up and over his shoulder. He grabbed her by the hips and pulled her down, setting her in a semi-squat, giving her a more comfortable position to be in. After all, she was going to be in this position for a while. He pressed his free hand flat against her stomach as his shoulder kept her leg hoisted up and her body open for him, and he sealed his lips over her lower ones for a kiss, and then proceeded with feasting.

She shut her eyes closed as she barked and cried out, and her body hunched over as she held onto him, and shook, feeling his tongue rubbing swift and fast against her folds. She could barely think…all she could do was feel. And boy, did she feel.

She had never experienced anything like this before….the feeling in her nerves went straight from the top of her head down to the tips her toes. She had never had anyone go down on her, and she had told Zayn so….She just didn’t think that he’d go straight to it on their first time. It was unbelievable how skilled he was with his tongue, alternating from licking, to sucking, to swirling, and then moving his head back to flick the tip of his tongue against the tip of her, which sent tears of ecstasy streaming from her face. He was a god!

Her legs trembled dangerously as she received his attentions, and then all she could do was grab his hair as she bared her teeth and felt him give her no mercy. She cried out and yelped practically hyperventilating, and still he kept on with her. He wouldn’t stop until he had gotten enough, and he wouldn’t get enough until she had had enough. He would know when she would have enough, and by the way that her body was bucking and swaying against him, it was coming very soon. Jessie let out a shrill cry as she pressed Zayn’s face hard against her, and in response he quickly snatched her nub into his mouth and sucked furiously, and her spine arched sharply as her scream filled the room and as her world went black.

Zayn felt her body spasm and shake, and then as soon as she stopped screaming, her legs gave way and she collapsed against him. Zayn shrugged his shoulder out from her leg and caught her quickly by the waist before she hit the ground, and he pulled her down further and held her close to him, and rested her head against his shoulder as she fought to breathe right again. He then decided that now that they were on the floor, here was as good a place as any…the carpet in her room was nice and soft, and they had a big open space to move. He brought her down and rested her on the ground, her eyes still closed and her body weak. He got up quickly to go to her bed and yank the covers off, and dragged them back with him to the ground that she lay on. He picked her up in his arms and adjusted the blanket under her and spread it out, and then lay down to the ground next to her, watching her breathing slowly return to normal. She still kept her eyes closed though, and he decided that since she was too weak to move, he’d do all the work for her.

He brought his hands to her shirt, the only thing covering her now, and lifted it up slowly on her body, and held her up as he maneuvered her out of it, and slipped her arms through the sleeves, lastly pulling it up and over her head. He laid her back against the ground, and then fixed her hair, fanning it out in front of him, reenacting his greatest fantasy of her, dating back from the day that they’d first met. When he moved back to kneel in front of her, she had finally opened her eyes and was staring at him with a newfound admiration and astonishment. Zayn smiled bashfully and then went down to his own shirt and grabbed the bottom, starting to lift it up, but then suddenly stopped and let go.

He had almost forgotten.

“Where are you going?”

“I’ll be right back,” he assured her. “I’m just turning the lights down.” He paced over to her window shade, and grabbed the rotators to swivel the shades closed, and then went to the other side of the room to do the same, sending a dark cast throughout the area instantly. Now he was satisfied with the setting. It was light enough that he could see her, yet dark enough to create a sensual environment.

“Do you have any condoms?” he asked.

Jess watched his now shaded face with question at his previous action and yet with appreciation at his statement, and then covered her breasts in shyness. Why she was being shy with him after all that he had just done to her, she had no idea, but she thought that it would just feel weird talking to him with her being on the ground bare like she was, so she covered herself instead.

“Yeah, in my nightstand, second drawer. They’re deep in there,” she replied.

Zayn nodded then turned around, bending over to search through the second drawer and finally finding them. It was a whole pack of condoms, new and unopened.

“I bought them for you,” she said, answering his unspoken question.

He raised an eyebrow looking at the box in his hands. Wow. She always made sure and prepared herself for anything and everything.

Zayn turned around and walked back over with the box in his hands. Coming down next to her, he questioned, “You’re still on birth control, right?”

“Right,” she nodded. “We’ll be safe.”

Even though this was going to be their first time, Zayn couldn’t help feeling a little disappointed at her statement. He thought of how he really wouldn’t mind accidently impregnating her…he knew deep inside that she would be just type of woman that he’d want to mother his future children. But he wouldn’t tell her that anytime soon…No need to scare Jess away before even getting a chance to feel himself inside her.

“I’m glad that we’re being safe,” he lied. Why did he even just say that? Hopefully that statement flew past her.

He opened the box and pulled a condom out; holding it up to examine the size to make sure that it would fit him. It was Large, so it would. He looked back at her and asked, “How did you…?”

“Lucky guess,” she interrupted, and even in the dark he could see her gaze traveling down to his crotch, where his bulge strained painfully against his jeans.

He suddenly chuckled low, a breathy and sexy sound coming out, and replied softly. “Oh.”

Alright then, no more talking. He needed this woman, and he needed her now. Malik dropped the wrapper to the ground and went to the belt at his pants, unbuckling and tugging it, and then sliding it through the loops with a hiss of leather through the room, the most arousing sound at that moment. He undid his first button, and zipped down his fly, and just before pulling them down, he stopped and went to his shirt, tugging it out of his jeans and unbuttoning it, one by one, slowly watching as Jess leaned on her elbows staring, the distinct line of her curves so visible in the dark room.

If he got any harder, he would turn into stone.

He pulled the lapels apart and yanked them down his arms, right arm first, and then the left, and every gesture that he made was a dance to Jessie. He was so fluid and coordinated with every move that he made…. even the act of removing his clothes was enticing to her. He got the shirt completely off, leaving him with his white v-neck, and then in the sexiest movement he crossed his arms in front of himself, grabbing the hem of the shirt, slowly peeling it upwards and over his head and dropping it to the ground. And now his hair was mussed from the action…it had sent his quiff in various directions, with the other uncovered eye looking down intensely at her, and that one look did certain little things to her body…Wonderful little things. He walked up to her slowly, and stood right in front of her, giving her a chance to see his figure; lean, not too skinny, not too muscular…just right. His muscles were defined, and his shoulders looked even broader without the covering of clothing, and his waist was small and tight. She just wanted to place her hands on them. Out of the corner of her eye she saw his hand come up in front of them and grab his pants, and in one swift movement he used both of his hands to push them down his hips and to the ground, leaving him in his briefs, then he quickly got back up to grab those and bring them down to join his jeans.

And what she saw was magnificent.

Long…hard…thick. Beautiful. Just beautiful. Jessie got up and knelt in front of him, then lifted her hand to touch him. She could already hear his shallow breathing as she wrapped her hands around his shaft, making him freeze. She moved her hands up and down, feeling him so thick that she couldn’t circle her fist completely, and she loved that. She began to work him over, and Zayn’s strained voice made his own helpless sounds, taking in harsh breaths and closing his eyes at the feelings. She worked him smooth and quickly.

She lifted two hands to hold him, both caressing and rubbing his cock. Zayn had to put his hand on her shoulder while she pumped him, and suddenly he grew too excited to control himself any longer. He brought his hand down to cover his opening while she rubbed him, as he softly grunted and ejaculated into the both of their hands.

His warm liquid was now in her palm, and there was a sense of headiness that she felt at having brought him. She kissed the tip of his head while he groaned, and before she could open her mouth to take him in, he pulled back and got down on one knee, and crushed his mouth against hers. Jessie kissed him back instantly, but couldn’t keep from frowning. She wanted to bring him the same pleasure that he had brought her…

Pulling his lips away from hers, Zayn whispered on her mouth, “Next time.” Right now he just needed to bury himself deep inside of her, no matter the cost. He bent over to grab the condom wrapper next to them, and held it up to rip it open, and Jessie’s hand quickly snatched it from him with a smile, holding it up to her mouth and smoothly ripping it open with her teeth. Zayn watched her with an amused smile, and stood still on his knees as she pulled the latex glove out and positioned it against him, and slowly rolled it onto him with care. Once it was secure, Zayn put his hands over hers and held her grip around him, and then rubbed both of his thumbs against her skin. He bent over to kiss her on the lips, and while they were busy moving their mouths together, brought the both of her hands up to wrap her arms around his neck. Jessica fastened her fingers together against him as he brought a hand to hold her hip, and using the other hand, he supported himself steadily and then brought her gently down to lie on the blanket.

As soon they were on the floor, Jessiza could feel the hot length of Zayn resting against her thigh, and she already knew that once that divine organ was inside of her, it would be a over…she would be done.

Zayn’s hand trailed its way from her waist back up to her breast, and he brushed his palms all over the top of body, relearning how to touch her. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the feeling and opened her mouth to take a deep breath when she distinctly felt his fingers grip her nipple, playing another game of Tug n’ Tease. He moved his hand over to her other breast, mimicking his previous actions and watching her face as she moved, serene and reverent, and he decided to give her a little treat. He quickly moved his hand down in-between her thighs and connected his fingers with her sensitive vulva, and rubbed his hands teasingly on her, watching her brows wrinkle as her lips parted and she breathed in shallowly.

He circled his finger around her clit, and her lips faintly moved in synchrony. Then her hips had a mind of their own as they slowly began gyrating against his hand, needing him to touch her more, needing him to tease her more. Zayn pressed a finger firmer against her clit and she moaned, her legs blooming wider apart for him and lifting herself to fully receive his giving. Malik then sunk a finger into her hot core, and she gasped and moaned a mixture of surprise and intense pleasure. Zayn slid his finger in and out of her, feeling her wet crevice lubricating his hand. She was now flowing with her own liquids, and it made it easy for him to move within her. He decided that she was wet enough now, and joined his finger with another one, instantly feeling her tightness around him. God, if she was this tight now, just imagine how it would feel once he entered her. Zaynl softly moaned at the thought.

Jessie’s own soft cries were music to his ears, as her hands moved down to grip around his waist, her back bowed as he moved his fingers in her. It was just the cheering that he needed to go and press his thumb against her nub, while his ring and middle finger curved inside of her and searched for her spot…the one special spot that would guarantee her coming undone. When he finally found it and rubbed it carefully, Jessie froze in her spot and her gasp was sharp and as heavy as ever.

Lord in heaven, what the fuck is that? She wanted to scream.

Zayn watched her face as she became paralyzed and unable to move from her frozen position, and as he rubbed her G-Spot over and over again her legs rose from the floor of their own accord, with her not even realizing it.

“Oh my god,” she gurgled helplessly. “Oh my god…” What was he doing to her? This exquisite, head-spinning, mind-blowing, breathtaking feeling was like nothing she’d ever experienced before. “Zayn,” she cried. “Malik, oh my g—” she gasped harshly as she lost her breath again and dug her nails into his skin as he relentlessly pleased her, and her body was not her own. She completely surrendered to him, her toes curling and her back curving, and her cries became high whimpers as she threw her head to the side, her last physical response to the shock waves that she felt shooting through her body at the touch of his hand. She clenched her jaw tightly and shrieked through her teeth. Oh god, she didn’t know how much more of this she could take….

“Look at me Jessica,” Zayn whispered. “Look at me.”

She had to use extra strength to move her head from its locked position, and as she turned towards him he lifted his hand to hold her face, and she felt his hair brushing against her cheek, making her open her eyes to see him staring at her intently. Luckily he had told her to open her eyes at the time that he did, because just as she made eye contact with the dark doe eyes that she loved so much, her own eyes flashed open wide and rolled to the back of her head, and she froze in place, and then started jerking reflexively, showering him with her release.

Zayn pulled his fingers out of her and looked down in astonishment. His thighs were now shining with the proof of what just occurred. She had soaked him in her pleasure eruption. Oh man. Oh man….That was it. That was the final straw. He was so damn aroused from watching that, now he really couldn’t wait any longer. He lowered himself down to kneel against her body and positioned his head against her entrance, using his hands to pull her legs upwards and around his waist. Bringing his hands back up to rest his elbows on either side of her head, and brushing her hair back from her forehead, he kissed the side of her neck over and over again, silently warning her to get ready.

“I’m gonna go slowly, okay?” he told her. “Tell me if I’m hurting you. You’ll tell me if I’m hurting you?”

Jessie nodded her head fast repeatedly with eyes shut closed, almost giving herself whiplash.

Zayn took her answer, and then rubbed himself against the swell of her, and it was the next warning for her to wrap her arms around his waist and hold on for dear life. He then eased just his head into her, and stood still, and her ragged breathing told him that she could feel it. He inched himself in further, and her breathing quickened as her tightness clenched around him, and she hissed as he took another inch inside of her and felt more of her restriction.

Goodness gracious, it felt like he was taking her virginity.

“Am I hurting you?” he asked concernedly.

She didn’t answer right away, and instantly he got scared and withdrew, pulling himself quickly out of her with horrified eyes.

Jess’s eyes flew open as she felt him leave her body and she turned her head to see him getting up and breaking free from her hold. She locked her arms and legs tightly around him as he tried to move away and squeaked, “What are you doing?!”

“I’m hurting you!” Zayn cried.

“No you’re not!” Jessie practically snapped, shaking her head furiously with need. “You’re not Zayn I swear you’re not! I swear, please go back, please I need you inside of me Malik, oh my god please,” she begged. “Oh god I need you back inside of me.” Never before had she begged for sex the way that she was now. Never before had she ever begged for sex, period. She gripped at his length and closed her fingers tightly around him, and pulled him harshly, bringing him forward to land on his hands above her, sharply gasping.

“Oh my god,” he wailed as she lead him into her and pushed her hips forward, maneuvering his head inside of her. She used her legs on his back to pull him in deeper, and Zayn suddenly grew mad with desire, not wanting to let her do this alone. He moved himself with her, wedging his length inside of her, their bodies rocking together and using teamwork to shoving his heat into her successfully. Once he was deep inside, the primitive part of him took hold, and he couldn’t control himself any longer. He pulled his hips back and then shoved them forward, sending Jessica gasping sharply at the feeling. He did it again, slowly pulling out and then surging forward into her with a thrust that brought her body moving in the same direction as his. He pulled back again and slid back inside of her depths, and as he came forward, Jessie surged herself against him at the same time meeting his thrust.

“Shit,” he huffed once she’d connected with him. He really hadn’t expected that.

The pattern was now set with Zayn and Jessica now moving frantically and wildly together, and after several attempts, they finally found a rhythm that they could both match and feed off of, their bodies moving in a rhythm that turned into a song. The sound of their bodies meeting in time was the music to their ears, and their mating was the harmony. They relentlessly hammered into each other, and Zayn dug his hand up under Jessica’s neck to place his arm under her head, still supporting himself on his other hand and forearm, now burying his face into her neck. Jessie lifted her hand up to curve around the top of his shoulders from the back, using it as the momentum to take him deep. Her nails dug into his skin as she gasped and panted, and he huffed and puffed above her. They both went miles a minute, and then after enough time passed Zayn knew that it would soon be over…he was getting too close.

Jessie beat him to it though, squealing, “Kiss me,” and ripping her hands from his back to move them up and grab his face and pull his lips down to hers, crushing them against his, kissing him roughly until she let out a shivering release. Malik pumped inside of her still, going quicker and rougher now that she had met her needs, and while he kissed her, he took her bottom lip into his mouth and sucked it, feeling the end coming near.

It was his time now, he was going to blow. He pulled his arm out from under her, and buried it under her waist instead, wrapping his hand around her and pulling her into him as he came, and then thrust into her slowly, shoving into her with his spurts as if he were pouring them all into her. He slowed down to a well-deserved stop as he finished, and then collapsed on top of her, and rolled onto his back, grabbing her tightly and pulling her with him. Zayn waited for a moment and reached behind him, grabbing and pulling the corner of the blanket over to himself, then lifted it up to cover them both, wrapping them in a cocoon together. Jessie wrapped her arms around his waist and buried her face into his chest; adjusting her leg around his hip and feeling his length slowly reverting back to normal inside of her.

She waited for it….the feeling of instant regret, mixed in with anxiousness and shame…The feeling of wanting to get up and walk away because of realizing the stupid mistake that she made from giving herself too early; from not waiting long enough. She waited for the feeling of foolishness to come and wash over her, making her feel dirty for the remainder of the day.

She waited, and waited, and the feeling never came.

Who the hell was this man? And why wasn’t she feeling any guilt or shame with him? Why did she suddenly only want to hold him tighter instead? Just thinking about it made her crave doing it even more, and in seconds she gave in and wrapped her arms more tightly around his waist, listening to his heartbeat thudding in his chest. He circled his arms tighter around her in response, and then kissed the top of her head, brushing his fingers back and forth across her back. She pondered her actions more, and couldn’t help thinking of how she usually questioned herself and her decisions nonstop after doing something like this. But here with Zayn, there strangely wasn’t a doubt in her mind. She actually felt…complete. Like this was the necessary step to take with him. She felt secure and sure that this was the right time, and didn’t regret a thing. Not one thing.

“Was it good for you?” he asked gently, still tracing her back.

That’s it, she thought conclusively. I’m going to marry him. I am going to marry this man.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9fyjsKXYm1ql3e8s.gif