Status: Feel free to comment, I love feed back!

Skinny Love

Skinny Love XIII. (Zayn Malik Fanfic)

*6 months later*

“And there’s your little boy,” the technician continued. “Right there, your little girl is smiling at us. How have they been behaving?”

“They’re really active, especially when Zayn sings. Our little boy likes to stick his butt out and she likes to put her hand against my stomach.”

Their nurse smiled at her as she spoke, remembering the times of her pregnancy. There was an ‘aww’ that fluttered from her lips as she looked upon the young mother that was, Jessica Margaret Malik.

Zayn, too, was looking with intent on his new wife. She was glowing with a radiance that he couldn’t even find the proper word to describe. Everyday that their children grew inside of her, so did her beauty. She was giving him a gift so precious and he was ever grateful. Not only did she marry him, through all of their issues, but she truly loved him. Jessica loved him in ways that he thought were impossible. No matter how much he messed up in the future, that woman would be by his side and supporting his every step.

‘Til death do they part.

After their 3-D ultrasound, they left the doctor’s office and went to go explore as much as they could before the children arrived. They drove around town and thought about everything they loved. They pondered in the days that they used to live and adored the things they used to enjoy.

Malik could see it in her eyes. She was terrified. They had the possibility of messing up two precious lives and she wanted to cry. Jessica loved the babies that grew inside of her more than anything, but it scared her to know that their lives were in their hands. She just didn’t want them to fuck up.

“Babe, you know we’ll be fine,” his Bradford accent dispersing in the air.

“I know. It… I’m scared.”

Scared.

Jessica never used that word. Jessica was fearless. Jessica was the epitome of fearless. That word scared him, knowing that she never got scared. He knew that she wouldn’t bail, but he needed to be a husband and help her understand.

He grabbed her hand as he turned the car into their neighborhood.

“Babe. My little baby doll,” he raised her hand gently and placed a light kiss on it. “You are going to be the best mother possible. If you can understand me and my issues and be so understanding with both of our schedules, this will be a breeze. I’m going to be with you and the children as much as I possibly can and I will love them with all my heart, just as I know you will. You don’t have to be nervous, love. I’m here, yeah?”

“You’re always here, baby. Thank you.”

When they got into their home, she visited the baby nursery. It was a enriched with deep, neutral colors. The closet was filled with a side for each of the children with clothing from her friendly designer friends. Dominico Dolce and Santiago Gabanna, graciously decorated the entire room. They wen’t from the slightest details and got many accenting pieces from Jonathan Adler.

She sat on the cherry wood rocking chair that Zayn’s mother gave them and really took it in. She was about to be a mother and she was ready to do anything. She had Zayn by her side and she had two of the most beautiful joys growing inside her.

She closed her eyes and held a steady beat in the chair. The house was silent, other than Zayn singing. The babies started moving and pressing their hands against her, loving the sound his voice.

“I love you, too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb4f9tLVgX1ql3e8s.jpg