Status: Feel free to comment, I love feed back!

Skinny Love

Skinny Love XVI. (Zayn Malik Fanfic)

*5 Years Later*

The alarm clock in their new, more family accommodating London home erupted though the master bedroom.

Zayn slammed around for the button to silence the damn thing.

One try.

Two tries.

Three.

“Fourth time’s the charm, honey.” Jessica’s voice swayed through the air, she’d gained so much motherly appeal to her. She was still feisty, but for different reasons. If anything, Zayn appreciated her more and she became more attractive to him.

After five years of being parents, they had shaped themselves into somewhat of a routine. She hopped off of the bed and opened the door that stormed their room with light. A tired and shirtless Zayn got up and opened the curtains in their room. His patterned pajama pants sagging a little from his night, Jessica couldn’t resist. She went up behind him and kissed the part of his back that she could reach. She wrapped her arms around his waist and pressed the front of her body to the back of his.

“Mornin’ babe,” he cocked his eye at her with a smile.

“Morning hot stuff,” she backed away from him, just enough to smack his ass.

Yeah, she was definitely still feisty.

She flounced into the living room to see their little boy and his wavy quiff. He sat in his little onesie with airplanes as he watched old episodes of the Power Rangers. The only ones that Zayn approved of, because the new Power Rangers “aren’t good enough.”

“Baby, what do you want to eat?” She kissed his head and walked to the kitchen as she spoke.

“Mama, I want waffles.”

She reached into the pantry to get everything, but a strong hand stopped her.

“I got it, babe. How about you get Isabella, yeah?” He gently kissed her lips and she nodded.

“Where’s your sister, pumpkin?”

“I tried to wake her, mommy, but she wouldn’t get up.”

The strength in her brow increased as she furrowed them in confusion. She walked over to her daughter’s gold and cream room. She was covered by a lace canopy from her bed that was modeled from a pumpkin carriage according to her favorite movie, Cinderella.

Jessica saw her little girl with the same wavy hair that both twins had cascading around her little body. It reached the middle of her back and around every pillow close to her head. Jessica smiled at her and lightly scratched her little girl’s stomach with her index finger.

She heard her little giggle and Isabella caught her mother’s finger in her palm. In the process her shirt lifted a little and Jessica saw a dark purple bruise.

“Can you stand up for me, baby?”

Isabella could hear the concern in Jessica’s voice and stood up immediately. Jessica spun her around and pulled up her shirt. Jess covered her mouth as she saw the bruises near her ribs.

“What happened to you, Bells? Did someone hit you?”

Isabella shook her head and lifted her shirt herself to look at the bruises. She looked just as confused.

“I’m just tired, Mommy.” She plopped into her mother’s arms. Jessica whisked her away to the kitchen to let her father see. Zayn was cutting up strawberries and he had a waffle in the iron for the children. She placed her daughter on the counter next to the cutting board.

“Look at these,” she pulled up her shirt once again, exposing the bruises. The father in him came out, but he didn’t want his angst to show.

“Who did you to this to you, buttercup?” He spoke a softly while looking into her eyes.

“Daddy, nobody did this. They just gotted here this morning.” She was frustrated at the fact that nobody was listening to her.

“I’m calling Dr. Nurko.”

“Let’s get you some breakfast while mommy calls the doctor.” He delicately took he off the counter, scared that anything could hurt his little girl.

By noon, the whole family was fed and dressed. Zayn got the car ready and they were off to the pediatrician.

“How have we been feeling, Bella?” Dr. Nurko spoke as he checked her ears.

“Good,” she giggled as he tickled her stomach.

Landon was in Zayn’s lap sleeping, clearly uninterested by the days’ events.

“Can I have a look at your tummy, Bella?”

She nodded her head as she fulled up her black closed, Gucci cardigan. The fall weather was perfection for her ensemble. The gold piping and the fact that Landon had a matching one, accentuating the family look. She had a head band to pull her hair back and dark blue skinnies. Her gold, Margery Ellen gladiator sandals completed the look. Landon on the other hand had the same cargidan, opened with a white v-neck. His navy blue skinnies were complimented by mini monogammed Christian Louboutin loafers. Needless to say, they looked fab.

After he moved a couple strands of Isabella’s hair out of his way, he saw the bruises.

“Izzy, I know you’re scared of needled, but I have to poke you for ooooone second.”

“Will it hurt?”

“Just a little baby girl.”

Dr. Nurko got up and left to room for about five minutes. Zayn gave Landon to Jessica and held he hand to calm her nerves. The nurses and Dr. Nurko came in to take her blood. She had tears in her eyes and Zayn wiped them away. All her trust was in her father.

He held her and rubbed her back as she cried. The doctors took about twenty minutes until they came back with results. He had manila folder and another card in his hand.

“Mr. and Mrs. Malik, let’s take a looksie here.”

Both children were asleep. Isabella, clearly tired from all of the tears. Zayn pulled his daughter closer to his chest.

“I’m going to recommend you guys to Dr. Jones,” he handed the card to Jessica. Her eyes scanned over it and stopped at that ONE word.

“Oncology? That’s cancer.”

“Her white blood count was significantly low, that could be a glitch but she should go there just to make sure. You might get lucky and it be nothing, or it could be something worse and you might want to get to it. That’s all that I got for you two, but I truly wish you guys the best of luck.”
♠ ♠ ♠
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdteolVxPi1ql3e8s.jpg