Status: Leave me love

God Help the Outcasts

The Souls Within (The Begining)

Here in this world we are nothing but clay, living clay carrying a soul. This can be either a soul at peace or the lost souls of the misguided outcasts. We all yearn for what we can or do not possess. However there are times when two of these vagrant souls cross paths and they are no longer yearning. They find peace in someone else.

Love is a driving force in the darkness. Whether it is a younger brother searching for his long lost older brother, to an admirer from afar finally making his move and expressing his feelings. Two people longing for the same adventure or two people lost in circumstance who find home in each other. Love will grow where even flowers will not. Though tears will be shed it only strengthens the bond of lovers.

As sweet as love is when it is found, dark tides reach out and are determined to keep the weary souls apart for whatever purpose it seems to fit for them. These dark out casted souls have given up all hope of finding their match, and are so embroiled in the flames of the nether that the Summerland’s light cannot reach them, doomed to travel forever, these beings are the most dangerous force known to the balance of life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter two which begins the Tale should be up either Sunday afternoon or Monday evening, possibly but hopefully not later depending on work