Status: probably onesoy~

Back Home To You.

One of One.

Your name is Caitlin Butcher and you are exhausted.

Ever since you gave birth, you’ve been busy, all day, everyday. But thankfully, your friends Kanaya and Rose offered to look after your little wiggler for the day. You still aren’t sure how you managed to make her.

You look at the clock, nearly 5. That means Karkat will be home from work soon. You perk up a little bit, knowing he will be excited with the surprise. Well, you definitely hope he will be.

You sit down on the couch, smoothing out your dress. What will you do until he gets here?

Watch TV?

No, you’re far too excited for that.

Read a book?

No, because he will be home soon.

Skip ahead until he gets back?

Yes, that is a good idea.



Your name is Karkat Vantas, and you can’t wait to get home to your girlfriend and wriggler. After being at work all day, you miss them a lot. Well, yeah, Sollux and Gamzee distract you, pulling pranks and such, but time just doesn’t go fast enough.
But, thank Gog, you are home.

You walk inside, closing the door and drop your bag to the floor. You go into the kitchen, eyes still on the floor, as you are fucking tired, and you open the fridge.

You are now Caitlin again, and you have a frown on your face. Karkat, stupid fucker.
You have to take it up a notch. You slide your dress up, so it starts to show your cute panties. You haven’t worn them in a while, you feel pretty damn sexy.

You watch as he pulls out a coke. He leans on the counter, pops the can open, and takes a drink.

Damn it.

You pull your dress up, your hair landing on your back, and you lay the dress beside you.
You knew Karkat would have liked to do that part, but well now he doesn’t really deserve too.

Again, you change to Karkat. You rub your eyes as you walk to the couch and you trip on a toy that’s on the floor, and you hear the drink spilling, and then a gasp.

Your eyes quickly open, and boy, are they open.
There’s Caitlin, in only her bra and panties (the cute ones holy shit) with an angry look on her face.

“Fuck.”

“Fuck is right, now I’m all sticky. Thanks a lot.” She retorts, shaking some of the drink off her arm.

“Well, by the looks of your plans, you were going to end up sticky.” You say back, setting the drink down and sitting beside her.

She tries to glare at you, but ends up playful as she smiles. You know she can’t stay mad at you for long.

“Well, yeah.” She rolls her eyes.

“I could always help clean it up.” You say, raising your eyebrows suggestively.

Before she has time to reply, you lean down to her stomach, poke your tongue out, and lick up the drops of drink that landed there.

You hear her choke a breath and her muscles under you tongue convulse.
You smirk, your teeth poking out and skimming her skin. She takes in another breath.
You look up, her mouth is slightly parted and her eyes are closed. She hasn’t been touched like this in a while.

You grip her sides, getting a feel of the skin you haven’t touched in a while.
You know her hands are twitching, aching to grip onto something. You know she knows she’s going to need something to brace herself on.

You straddle her legs, looking at her face. She opens her eyes, and you look into them, sending your needy feeling into her.

Your fingers move down, lightly treading familiar but cold waters. You reach past her navel and take a grip at the hem of her panties. The cute ones.

She shakily breathes out, her hands flying up to grip around you neck.

You waste no time now, knowing not to, because seriously, you haven’t been laid since you guys had your wriggler.

You pretty much rip off her panties, and move so her back is against the arm rest and you can lay. You do straight into it, your tongue out and ready.

She gasps as your tongue touches skin, very sensitive skin. Her hands move from your neck to taking a grip on your horns.

You find yourself moaning and gripping her thighs, even more eager to get her off.

She pulls you in closer by her grip on you, moaning and breathing right into her sex.

You lick up her parting, tasting her strange human anatomy. But by now, you know where to go and what makes her crumble in your hands.

You are back to being Caitlin and ohgodohgodohgod.

You arch your back as Karkat moves his tongue right inside of you shit how does he do it and you moan, loud and fuck you are so thankful for rose and kanaya shit.

“Ugh, damn it, why won’t you come.” You hear Karkat say, a little slurred, probably drunk off sex, maybe?

“It’s been a while, shut the fuck up.” You reply, harshly tugging on his horns.

Being a kinky freak, he moans his reply. “That should make this be quicker.”

You gasp, again, as he starts using his fingers.

You writhe on the couch, feeling absolutely on edge, your nerves going on a frenzy.

“About fucking time.”

“Sh-shug-t up.”

You can feel his eyes roll as her goes faster and more desperate.

You feel his name on your tongue and you scream it out, as it hits you. You hit your head on the armrest, your body shaking with absolute pleasure.

You feel utterly blissful.

Karkat sits back, your grip on him gone, and licks around his lips.

“Fuck me.” You whisper.

“I believe I just did.” He smiles.

“Fuck you.”

”Oh, yes please.” He practically growls as her leans down to kiss you.