Status: Hope you liked it, please comment and rec. <3

I am Frank Iero and He is Gerard Way, We Are the Ones.

The Ones.

"You can't come out like that!" Gerard screamed at me from across his bedroom as I picked out another film. I don't understand what his problem was, I was finally coming out, plus his brother would get snogged consequently destroying all untouched loser rumours.
"Why not? I thought that you'd be proud of me because I'm finally ready to tell everyone I'm gay and Mikey is finally going to get something that is not a pillow!" I said, dropping the copy of Pirates of the Caribbean down onto the messy bed.
"That's not the point! You just, can't!" He looked at me frustrated and also slightly upset which just confused me almost as much as why he was so against me coming out by kissing his brother on stage.
"Whatever Gee, but unless you can give me a good enough reason as to why I shouldn't, I'm doing it. I might not have the confidence to do this next time round." He looked at me with painful eyes, the kind of mood only a best friend would understand.
"Okay Frank, put the film on or we'll get too tired to watch it all the way through."

We laid on the bed as we normally did, we started separately, I'd get cold and we'd end up cuddled together, laughing at all the same points. I slept over his house most of the weekends it was normal to share a bed after so long.

The next day at band practice Gerard was off, his voice didn't sound as good as normal and he wasn't being as theatrical and energetic as he was when he sang. After rehearsing a few songs, I told Ray and Mikey about me coming out, they already knew I was gay but they didn't know how or when I planned to come out. I explained it to them and Mikey was fine with its everything looked great, except that Gerard was still disagreeing.

"I'm just saying that as long as Mikey is cool with it, I don't see a problem." Ray reasoned against Gerard's negativity
"He can't!"
"I'm fine with it Gerard, what is your problem?" Mikey shouted at his brother, sounding like he already knew, but he wanted it to get said out loud.
"I can't tell you" He replied shyly, looking down at his feet as I outwardly groaned.
"You can't stop me though, okay if you're doing to protective older brother thing stop, Mikey is alright with it so there isn't a problem!" I argued, fed up of his stupid opinion with no reasoning.
"Just leave it now; we need to go through Skylines." He gave up, picking up the mic and immediately starting, not waiting for us to be ready.

The rest of the week passed quickly through to Saturday, the day we headlined our first show and the day I came out. Except all week Gerard had become even more introverted than normal, shutting himself away in his bedroom only leaving for food, showers and our last band practice before the show.

"So Frank, you're doing the whole coming out thing before Our Lady right?" Ray said being the organised one and double checking absolutely everything. Meanwhile Gerard had taken Mikey over into the corner of the room talking to him about something, after a few minutes they came back over to us Mikey coughing his guts up.

"Err Frank, I'm coming down with something and if I give it to you, you'll end up in hospital dying so you can't kiss me sorry. But you could kiss someone else?" He excused himself, trailing off at the end strangely.

"Yeah sure that's alright, just get better Mikes. Toro! You up for a bit of stage gay?" I asked and immediately after Gerard ran off looking hurt for some reason, I couldn't see why, maybe he was upset Mikey was ill.

"What's wrong with him?" I questioned but all I received was angry looks.

"You fucking idiot Frank!" Ray screamed at me. “Are you trying to emotionally destroy our lead singer? Or are you just a really blind asshole?"

"What?" I said, feeling confused.

"Gerard is in love with you! He has been for ages now and you go and tell him you plan on kissing his brother for fucks sake then when we plan it so you can't kiss him you decide to go for me!"

My mouth dropped, Gerard Way liked me? Was in love with me? All the times we slept next to each other suddenly had so much more meaning. All the times I said I was cold and asked for him to hug me. I was never really that cold and he would have known, but he still did it without question and when he did everything felt a little bit better, the world looked brighter through my eyelids as we fell asleep.

When people would say we were like a married couple because we were always so close emotionally and usually physically. I always assumed my heart beat was so erratic because I was constantly ill and I just couldn't tell when I was alone because I was either playing guitar or sleeping, there was always someone there and it was usually Gerard.

I didn't miss him that much because I was Frank Iero and he was Gerard Way the ones who were best friends and loved each other. I missed him that much because I was Frank Iero and he was Gerard Way the ones who were best friends and in love with each other

"MCR, you're on!" A crew member called, knocking me out of my thoughts as we got on stage. A wave of sound hit me along with an idea.

Throughout the set everything was normal and great with the exception of Gerard ignoring me completely. But when it came to demolition lovers and I was supposed to go off because we only needed one guitarist, I just put my guitar down and grabbed my mic off the stand. Maybe I'll sing him a song? It might send me to hell from embarrassment but lets do it.

"I'm going to help sing this one." I shouted to the crowd shocking everyone as Ray began the intro.

"Hand in mine into your hazel eyes
When I say to you I'm cold can you hold me?
I was never really cold; I just wanted to be close
To you and I got it.
Now I know, I'm head over heels in love with you
Now I know we'll be great together." I improvised as I sang to Gerard looking in his eyes as he stood shocked, barley whispering the real words. Ray and Mikey had stopped playing when they realised what I was saying. Everyone was silent, just the humming of amps was to be heard.

"You never were cold." Gerard said, stepping closer. Relief and pure happiness was written across his face. "I've been waiting for years to kiss you don't make me wait any longer Frank."

And that was that. Being close to someone never felt so amazing, if I knew what it really felt like I would do it every day but it wouldn't have been the same because it wouldn't have been the right person. The thing being that I am Frank Iero, the one that wasn't cold and he was Gerard Way, the one that didn't care.
♠ ♠ ♠
My Frerard one-shot, love Lokitty &lt;3

Epilogue is sad and short.