Status: Inactive

I'll Be The Brightest Someday

How Could I Hate This? I Used To Crave This~

HEY GUYS. Since it won't let me italicize stuff on here I'll put dashes next to the voices in Kellin's & Vic's heads okayyyyyy. ENJOY BBYS.
________________________________
Vic's P.O.V

I bet Kellin hasn't even noticed I'm gone yet.
He probably won't care when he notices.
I bet he won't even look for me.

-He doesn't care about you Vic. Why wouldn't you listen to what we told you?
-He thinks you're pathetic, just like everyone else does.
-He only dated you so you'd fall for him like the dumbass you are so he could hurt you at your most vulnerable and break you down to nothing.

I knew I shouldn't have trusted him. Why didn't I listen to the voices in my head? They're always right. Why am I so stupid? I've never let my walls down for anyone else so easily.
This really fucking hurts.
I wiped away the tears the were falling down my face so I could drive when the light turned green. I drove to my house, stopping around the corner to check to see if my dad's car was there, hoping it wasn't so I could get in the house easier. To my dismay, I saw my dad's car parked in the drive way and let out a heavy sigh. I'll just have to be quiet when I get in my window. But I saw another car I recognized all too well.
What the fuck is Kellin doing at my house?

Kellin's P.O.V

I pretty much sped the entire way to Vic's house. His car wasn't there so I wasn't sure where he was but maybe he parked down the street and went through his window so his dad wouldn't notice he's there. Hopefully that's the case because if Vic's not here I'm most likely going to freak out because I don't know where else he could possibly be. I pulled up in front of the house next to his and parked my car so his dad wouldn't notice someone was here. I got out of my car and walked around Vic's house to his back window and looked in but he wasn't there, his room looked exactly the same as Mike and I had left it? Where the hell is Vic?! I continued to call him but he didn't respond to any of my attempts, just ignored them nearly as soon as I had hit the call button. I decided to text him instead so he could see what I wanted without having to talk to me.
To Vic: Baby where are you? I'm scared that something's wrong and you're not okay. Why'd you leave so suddenly? :c
I waited back in my car for a few minutes for him to text back. Finally, he replied after he hesitated for a few minutes.
From Vic: I never should have trusted you, Kellin.
Vic's text didn't help my confusion at all but it did hurt, that's for sure.
To Vic: What did I do wrong baby? I was just right downstairs while you were in the shower!
From Vic: I fucking heard all the shit you and Gabe said about me. You're nothing but a lying prick, Kellin. You waited for me to trust you and fall for you so I was at my most vulnerable so you could hurt me more than you've ever been able to before. Way to go, your guys' plan worked fucking successfully. I hope you're happy.
To Vic: Please baby! I didn't mean any of it! It was just a cover! I promise, please come home.
I was completely breaking down now, I was bawling my eyes out with my knees tucked to my chest in the front seat of my car.
From Vic: No, stop calling me baby, stop trying to make me fall for it again when you're just going to wait for me to trust you again and you'll wait for me to close my eyes and fall back into your arms when you'll stab me in the back, over and over again, breaking me more and more until I'm at the edge and I can't handle it anymore.

-You always fuck up Kellin. You're not good enough.
I always fuck up. I'm not good enough.
-You should just kill yourself and save Vic all the pain and heartache.
I should just kill myself and save Vic from myself.
-Make things easier for everyone. Do it.
Make things easier for everyone, I should do it.
-Kill yourself.
I will.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well still sad chapter, sorrrryy! ;p
Enjoy ~

Title Credit: Memphis May Fire - Losing Sight (Ft. Danny Worsnop<3)