Status: Inactive

I'll Be The Brightest Someday

Maybe We're Meant To Lose The Ones We Love~

Vic’s P.O.V

Just as I decided to get out of my car, I was about to open my car door when someone flung it wide open, covered my eyes and pushed me back against the center console with their body. The person’s lips crashed against mine and I immediately knew it was Kellin because no one else would kiss me. I giggled at Kellin’s attempt at a surprise attack on my mouth , Kellin smiled and took his hand away from my eyes, giving me the ability to see again.
“Well aren’t you sneaky,” I laughed and Kellin blushed while laughing with me. “Get in the car before someone sees you, Kell,” I told him. He groaned and reluctantly got off of me before walking to the other side and getting in the passenger seat. He turned on the radio, searching for a decent station while I pulled out of the school parking lot easily and made my way back to Kellin’s house. When I got to Kellin’s he started to get out of the car but turned around and gave me a confused look when I didn’t get out of the car.
“You’re still not coming home…” Kellin trailed off.
“Hey, don’t be upset Kells, I gotta get my stuff and then I’ll be home. I’ll be back in ten minutes, okay?”
“Alright,” Kellin let out a long exaggerated sigh, “but Vic, please be careful.”
“Okay, okay,” I said giggling while he practically jumped across the center console to kiss me goodbye.
“Byyyyeeee, baaabyyyyy!” Kellin drew out his words to be cute and silly as he closed the door and walked backwards to his house. I laughed at him and watched him walk in the house before driving off to my house quickly. I wanted to get in and out of there as quickly as possible.

Kellin’s P.O.V

It had been a lot longer than 10 minutes and Vic still wasn’t home.
What if his dad was home?
What if his dad killed him?
“No, no don’t think like that Kellin,” I muttered under my breath to myself. I’m sure Vic’s fine. I’m sure he’s on his way home right now.
It’s been a minute and 12 seconds and I can’t handle it anymore. I grabbed my keys, ran out the door, and jumped in my car without wasting a second to breathe. It seems like I’m constantly running out of my house and speeding down the street lately. I was almost to Vic’s house when my phone started ringing, it was an unknown number so I waited a few seconds deciding whether I should answer it or not. I hesitantly his the green answer button and held it to my ear. I could hear gasps and Vic begging in the background on the other end. I didn’t realize that I had pressed the gas petal harder when I’d heard that, willing myself to go faster.
“Vic?! Baby are you okay?!”
I heard an unfamiliar voice in the background talking to Vic, “tell him or I’ll fucking kill you both!” the unrecognizable voice said.
“K-K-Kellin. I-I’m sorry, we can’t b-be together anymore, ” Vic whimpered in between sobs, which I was also producing.
“W-what? Vic, no! Please, you can’t leave me! Are you at your house? I’m almost there!”
“No Kellin, I’m sorry. Don’t come here. I love you Kellin.”
“That’s not what I told you to say!” said the person holding Vic hostage. After that all I heard was Vic screaming no and a gunshot before the call ended.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well that shit was intense...

This was a lot shorter on here than it was on tumblr. Oops.

Anyway, I hope you all liked it. Typing what I have of chapter 23 later after I finish writing it, whoops lol.

Title Credit: EVEN THOUGH IT'S OBVIOUS - Million Dollar Houses (The Painter) - Pierce The Veil<3