Status: Inactive

I'll Be The Brightest Someday

Waking Up Your Neighbors Downstairs~

Kellin’s P.O.V

I really hope says yes. I want to see him and I was to talk to him in person so he knows I’m serious and that I mean every word I’m saying to him.
To Kellin: Uh, I guess… You’ll have to climb through the window in the back on the left. Do you know where I live?
To Vic: Yes, I know where you live. And I promise you I won’t hurt you, this isn’t a trick, so when I get there don’t panic, just relax.
To Kellin: Okay, I’ll try. If my dad finds out you’re here then… well you know the rest.
To Vic: I’ll fucking kill him. I may be small but I’ll kill him. He won’t touch you. I’m going to walk so he won’t notice a car in the drive way. I’ll be there in like 10 minutes, okay?
To Kellin: Okay, I’ll be waiting in my room. Just knock on the window or something.
I can tell he’s still afraid to trust me and that he’s really worried about me coming over. I didn’t walk to his house, I ran as fast as I could. I couldn’t help it because I just really wanted to see him. I wanted to see his face. He’s just so damn cute I don’t know what to do with all these thoughts and feelings.
I finally got to his house. I pulled out my phone to see how long it took me and I realized it had only took me 5 minutes instead of 10. Oh well, I just hope I don’t scare him. I went around to the back of his house and found the left window. When I went over to it I was about to tap on it but what I saw when I looked in broke my heart. Why would Vic do that to himself? I guess he heard me gasp because he looked up and spotted me in the window and his eyes went wide with fear. He pulled his sleeve down over his hand quickly and threw a box under his bed. I’m sure it was filled with razors. He walked over to the window with a disappointed look on his face. I knew I wasn’t supposed to see that. He expected me to be here 5 minutes later than I was and he was doing other things in the spare time he thought he had but no, I showed up 5 minutes early because I was eager to see him.
He opened the window and help me in. I swear when he grabbed my hand I thought I was going to pass out, the butterflies in my stomach went crazy at his touch. I stepped in and he took a few steps back away from me and turned to sit on his bed crossing his legs. His room had posters of all the same bands I liked which I didn’t find surprising considering of the clothes he wears at school and some of the band shirts I’ve seen him. I looked at him after scanning the room and he was staring down at the floor, probably feeling scared and awkward at what I had seen. He was messing with the edge of his sleeve and I started taking a few steps toward him when his head shot up and he had a look of fear in his eyes. He must’ve really thought I was coming over here to hurt him. I feel so bad for being a part of making his life a hell for the past 3 years. Especially now that I know that his father already makes his life hell.
I put my hands up in defense, signaling that I wasn’t going to hurt him. He looked down again, playing with his sleeve. I sat down across from him with my legs crossed, practically mirroring his position. I grabbed his hand slowly and he immediately pulled it out of my grasp. I looked at him with pleading eyes and he moved his hand back in front of him so I could examine what he had done to himself. I slowly lifted his sleeve and he cringed when I did so. My eyes went wide at the sight. Fresh cuts, faded scars, healing cuts, then the few fresh cuts that were still bleeding that he’d just given himself before I got here.
I looked up at him and he was looking down at the bed sheets, ashamed, not of what he’d done but ashamed at the fact that I found out and saw. I lifted his chin with my hand to make him look me in the eyes, and my god, his eyes were a dark, chocolate like brown color that made me melt inside. Then, without thought, I hugged him. He stiffened for a moment but then grew less tense and hugged back.
I whispered into his ear that was now close to my lips, “Please stop. For me.”
He pulled away just enough to look at me. I just wanted to kiss him then and there but I knew that wouldn’t be healthy for him right now considering the condition he’s in. I wouldn’t want to make him more unstable than he already is. He looked away from me and I saw the tears streaming down his cheeks. I just hugged him again, I was going to fix him one day. This poor broken boy.
We were hugging for what felt like forever until his door swung open and slammed against the wall causing Vic to jump out of my arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
GOTTA GO GUYS. QUICK UPDATE c: