Status: Inactive

I'll Be The Brightest Someday

I Would Rather Spend My Life Vacations In Bed With You Like Drunken Summers~

Vic’s P.O.V

I woke up and I was afraid to open my eyes. I was sure I was dead. All I can remember is Kellin carrying me to the car after he fought off my father. I tried to open my eyes, that was a big mistake. I groaned at the brightness and I heard something or someone shuffling around and I felt a hand lay over top of mine. Curiosity got the best of me and I attempted to open my eyes again but I failed to keep them open long. But I got them open long enough to catch a glimpse of a smiling Kellin who also looked like he hadn’t slept in days.
“Ugh, what happened?” I groaned towards the ceiling still trying to open my eyes and adjust to the light.
“Your dad smashed a big mirror over top of you and you fell over onto the glass. You were bleeding a lot and I started to panic so I carried you to the car and carried you into the emergency room.” When Kellin told me that I felt a sharp pain in my back as I was beginning to remember all the events that had happened that night. He sounded so upset and apologetic like it was his fault my father did all this to me. I was starting to believe the nearly impossible idea that he really did care about me.
“How long have I been in here?”
“2 days.”
“Have you even left that chair at all?”
“Not really, only to go home and shower, get some clean clothes, and eat. I was too worried about you.” I blushed at his statement.
“Oh, they let you stay over night and after visitor hours?”
“They tried to make me leave but I wouldn’t let them.”
“Have you even slept in the past 2 days?”
“Not hardly.”
“I’m Sorry…”
“Don’t be. It was my choice to stay here with you. Even if I tried to go home, I’d end right back up in this chair because I’d be too worried.”
“So you really meant it when you said you cared about me…”
“Every word.”

Kellin’s P.O.V

“You know they told me that once you woke up I could take you home.”
“Can’t I just stay here? I don’t want to go back there…”
“I know, that’s why you’re staying with me for a while.”
Vic’s mouth dropped open at the end of my sentence. I figured he’d be shocked when I told him. It was nice to be able to see his adorable brown eyes as he could look at me normally now that he’d adjusted to the light.
“W-what? How am I going t-to, uh, what?”
I giggled at his stuttering. God, he was so cute. He made my heart skip beats.
“Don’t worry about it, Vic, I already talked to my parents. You and Mike are staying at our house for a little bit.”
“Mike’s coming too? He agreed?”
“Yeah, I got his number from your phone and called him to ask him if he was okay with you staying with me for a little bit until shit with your dad died down a little and he agreed under one condition, which was that he came too because he didn’t want to be alone with your dad. And he told me that if you stayed with me and he stayed there he’d have no way to get to and from school if you weren’t there. He told me to stop by later to get you stuff so he could help me so I grabbed everything you needed.”
“Uh, okay. Thanks.”
“No problem,” Kellin ended that sentence with a smile on his face. He had the cutest smile, it could light up the entire room.
“Where will me and Mike sleep?”
“Well we can sleep in my room, you on the bed and me on the floor, and Mike will get the guest bedroom.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Wooooo! Chapter 9 is next! c: & it's gonna be a bitch to type cuz it's 5 pages long. But ohhh wellll, it's worth it.