Status: Shooting down chapters one by one.(; (see what I did there, huh, huh?)

You're Not in This Alone

You are not my brother!

August 9, 2013

Well everyone we met at the highway, we became a group. The day after that Walkers invaded and we were forced to move, and yeah we call them walkers it makes sense I guess.

We are camping the woods, Sophia, Carl, and Chandler were sharing a tent since they were a small group. I share with the Dixon's, Slut bag and Dick face also known as Lori and Shane share a tent. Carol and Abuser Ed share, Amy, Andrea, Glenn, and Dale are in the R.V. and then there is the Morales family.

Right now we need some people to go on a run and we also need some people to stay for protection for the camp from walkers.

"I'm in." Merle grunted out.

"Your gonna go I'm gonna go." I smirked.

"Naw you are not gonna go." Daryl muttered.

"I need a see if he will not get him self killed,I will be find." my smirked grew into a smile.

"fine." he huffed.

"I am in" Glenn's comforting tone popped out of no where.

"Me too." Andrea held her hand up.

"Are you on crack?!?!" Amy yelled.

"No, but Merle is." I cut in and the group laughed.

"I want to go Amy I'll be fine." Andrea assured.

"I'll go too." T- Dog confirmed.

"if you go I will" Jackie smiled.

"Ok, that's it get on the road." Dick Fac-Shane handed T- Dog a list.

We got in a random car that I was betting was Andrea's, we rode into town which looked like shit walkers were everywhere and cars were scattered around. we parked by the nearest store, we got in and got everything that was on the list.

We go out of the store, though there was hoard waiting across the street we all ran into a build, that Glenn said he knew the building inside and out

Glenn wondered off and everyone was making a plan, I was bored so I went to talk to Merle.

"Wanna go to the roof top?" I smirked and he grinned.

we raced up to the roof top and he grabbed shot gun from a chair that was left by one of the group members. when we got to the roof top Merle was looking for a good aim. I walked around the roof top like a dumb ass an got lost. it was a big roof top.

I heard shot going off and yelling, I ran off into that direction. I got by the group but everyone was carving away from me.

"officer friendly is gone, and no one will be in the way of me trying to find my wife and son" I heard Ricks.. voice. only his wife and son...

"Audri, is going to kick your ass. last time she kicked a girl in the face for one of her brothers, an he's one of them." I heard Morales say.

I decided to make my appearance and show him up, if he didn't care I was alive then he can rot in hell. he's not my brother, not anymore.

I step into the group and looked around an saw a bloody nose Merle and growled.

"Well, Officer Friendly have fun tell your kid the day you were punched by girl." I smirked at Rick and threw my fist back and hit him in the jaw.

"What the hell Audi! I am your brother." he yelled.

"No your not my brother, he's my brother." I pointed to Merle. "My brother Rick, would of found me by now and you, well you are a promise breaking bastard" I seethed.

"Audi, you don't mean that." his eyes glittered with tears.

"Oh but I do, now give me the key or I'll have to get it myself." I growled and my own tears formed at the corners of my eyes.

He handed me they key and I unlocked the cuffs, Merle rubbed his wrists. He charged for Rick, but I grabbed his arm and dragged him out the roof top door.

"Don't you start the water works, woman." he grinned an' I tried to blink away the tears but the came trickling down my cheeks.

He wiped the tears away and hugged me, Merle was like my big brother now and Daryl was like the over protective boyfriend. I do admit Daryl is Cute, the way he smirks, the way he smiles,he always comforts me, and he always wants me safe. He makes me feel fuzzy inside.

They're all I need.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another Chapter for you lovely people read my Daryl Dixon lovers! Read! I love you! nah! Yes! ok maybe a little. :D

love you,

- Hannah<3