Status: Shooting down chapters one by one.(; (see what I did there, huh, huh?)

You're Not in This Alone

*** Face Shane

August 10, 2013

We were back at camp with Rick and it was like a reunited family, but he doesn't know that Shane had sex multiple times when he was 'dead'. Poor him, he tried talking to me many times but Merle or Daryl would force him away. Daryl muttered something under his breath when ever Rick walked by like ' Asshole' or ' Prick'.

"Audi, you want something to eat?" Andrea pulled me from my thoughts an I nodded.

We walked over to the fire where Lori was on Ricks lap and Carl was sitting on his right. Carl was so young and oblivious it is really sad to think about.

"Hey, Audi I am sorry ab-" I cut Rick off when my eyes turned to furry.

"Shut the hell up, you can't just come around and hand cuff my brother to a roof and punch him. I already kick dear Lori in the face for being a slut." I smirked.

"Oh, that was funny. Lori was all like bitch in a slap you and you were bring held back, then you brought up your foot and was just like BAM!" Glenn moved his hands around acting like it was an action movie he watched.

"Yeah, and how you left that big boot prin-" Lori cut off Andrea with a glare.

"Lori, let the people talk freely without you unattractive glares." I grinned when I got a few chuckles from behind me, which ment the Dixon's were back from the woods.

"Finally you here I was stuck with Officer Friendly and Duck lockers, while Duck face is drowning himself in Alcohol because his friend is back." I groaned pointing from Rick to Lori, then to Shane who was leaning on the R.V. drinking a beer.

"That ain't so bad unless Officer Friendly tried to lay a finga' on us." Merle grinned.

"Nope, jus' tried to talk to me." I popped the 'p' in 'Nope'.

"I said Don' talk ta' her." Daryl growled.

I clapped "Arn't we just a big ole' family!" I put my hands on my knees and everyone laughed.

I got up and was about to walk over to the woods but Daryl gripped onto my shoulder and asked, "Where ya goin'?"

"I am goin' to pee." I smart mocked his tone and I heard muffled giggles.

"'Kay, Don' wander off." he muttered and I nodded.

I walked to the quary and unbuttoned my jeans when a hand wrapped around my mouth. I reached for my waist band dagger, but the person used its other hand to grab my two hands.

I muffled a cry for help and tears were streaming down my face, they wrapped cold metal around my wrist and tightened is to where I whimpered. they slammed me into a tree an' looked me in the eye.

Shane.

I kicked him in the shin and made run for the camp, I was tackled and felt hot breath against my skin.

"the runners were always the best." he whispered.

before he could cover my mouth I screamed as high pitched as possible, he pulled my hair and slapped his hand back on my mouth. He pinned me against tree, still had his hold but his legs were to far for me to kick.

He start unbuckling his pants, my tears were coming down fast against my face and he almost got his pants down when he was knocked out. I slid down the tree, my hands were numb for loss of circulation.

I looked up and saw Daryl. Fucking. Dixon. he saved me from being raped and maybe even killed.

"Fuck, my hands are probably turning purple." I muttered.

"ya Almos' got raped 'n' your worrin' abou' ya hands?" he smirked and I giggled.

How the he'll did he get me to giggle, I don't giggle, I never giggle. Damn you Daryl Dixon, Damn you!

"yeah, they fuckin' hurt." I turned an showed him, I heard a gasp.

"in a kill 'im when he wakes up." he growled.

"fin' the key first." I sighed.

he searched Shane for a key meaning he was creating more bruises on him by picking him up and dropping him.

"Found it!" he laughed, he unlocked the cuffs and I pulled m hands to my chest.

"Damn they do look bad." I looked at my hands they were getting puffy and purple.

I ran up to Daryl and hugged him anyway, he wrapped his muscular arms around my waist and his breath creating bumps on my neck.

"Thanks Dixon." I grinned into his chest.

"No problem Audi." he laid his forehead on my shoulder.

in that moment, that was the first time in my life I didn't feel alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update, for my lovely readers and commenter, the only things that make me want to update at all. Enjoy the chapter with Dick Face Shane!

love you,

- Hannah