Status: Comments motivate me greatly: And do you like the new layout?

I Need to Know, Is This Real Love?

I Just Haven't Met You Yet

**Ashley's P.O.V.**
I finished all my classes after getting myself together, but after I didn't want to go home. Jake invited me to hang out with CC and him, and I said yes. I drove them to Jake's house and we all hung out, when Jake went to grab drinks I decided to talk to CC. "Hey...CC? Can I ask you some questions?" I awkwardly asked him, he nodded.
"I guess..."
"I think I found my mate, but I don't know a whole lot about fertiles. So I figured you're a great source!" CC smiled, "Were you shy when you first met Jake?"
CC giggled, "A little bit, I always got this warm, bubbly feeling around him. And I didn't think he liked me back, but eventually he did ask me out." CC beamed at the memories, I smiled.
"Did you ever hate doms in your life?"
CC looked as though I was had just asked him to fuck me. "HEAVENS NO! I was raised that doms would never hurt fertiles! Why?"
"My mate.... Kind of hates doms. And I wanted to know if it was a phase fertiles went through." I said looking away, CC patted my shoulder.
"Ashley, maybe you can change that about him. I'm sure he went through some pretty terrible stuff to feel that way. And maybe all he needs is a nice, strong dom to protect and hold him."
"What are you guys talking about?" Jake asked walking into the living room, putting our drinks on the coffee table.
CC immediately curled into Jake's lap, "Just asking CC for some fertile advice, is all."
Jake smiled, "Good, come onto him and I won't be afraid to kill you." We all laughed, I soon said good bye to them, I knew they needed alone time. I drove to town and decided to take a walk, just to clear my mind. I walked next to an alley and suddenly heard, "Scream and I'll cut you. Got it?" I turned and saw a very familiar person, it was Andy! I saw him cut his pants open, I ran into the alley. I grabbed the human and started cutting him open. I suddenly saw him watching me, "Andy! Are you okay?!". I screamed, running over to him. "Human scum!" I shouted before running over to him, I engulfed him into my arms. "It's okay, you can cry now."
It seemed like he broke down, "I'M SO SORRY ABOUT WHAT I TOLD YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH!" He screamed suddenly, I kissed my forehead and slowly wiped my tears.
"I'm gonna bring you to my house, okay?" I asked him softly, I was a little unsure. He nodded, I took him into my arms bridal style and brought him to my car. I put me in and drove to us to my house. He looked a little surprised at the sight. I carried the little thing in, as I walked in I saw my momma waiting. His hands on his hips, "Ashley Purdy! Where have you-" He paused seeing me holding Andy "Is he okay?" Is all he said after.
I nodded no, "I'll talk to you about it later, sorry momma." My momma nodded and I brought Andy upstairs. I slowly dropped me onto my bed, I was about to leave when I saw him reach his arms out.
"Don't leave me." He struggled to say, I then saw tears falling down his face again. I sat down next to him and slowly wiped his tears again.
"I promise I never will." I told me, he gave me a huge smile as a response. He was so beautiful. Three things then crashed into my mind.
I had Andy in my bed.
He wasn't fighting me.
I had my mate in my bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
DAH DAH DAH! I like this one too. Chapter title credit to Michael Buble and his song, "Just Haven't Met You Yet". Comment, subscribe, recommend, love! See you guys next chapter!