Status: Comments motivate me greatly: And do you like the new layout?

I Need to Know, Is This Real Love?

God Knows I Want To Break Free

**Andy's P.O.V.**
I slowly opened my eyes, I then took in the room I was in. I knew I was in Ashley's room, but I hadn't really investigated it too much. It was painted black, various posters on every wall. I believe I was in a king sized bed, it had black sheets and a hello kitty blanket. I looked next to me, I was alone. I panicked, I hated being alone. I threw the sheets off of me and ran out of the room.
I found a staircase and ran down it in a hurry, I tripped on the fourth to last step and fell down. I must have made a lot of noise because Ashley was checking me out a second after I hit the floor. "Andy, baby! Are you okay?" He was scared, I could tell.
I felt light headed, "I'm fine, not the first time I've fallen down stairs. Once I went down three floors, that was pretty bad. But I healed up fine!" Ashley didn't seem amused with my story, he suddenly picked me up and led me to his dining room. I saw his mom again, Ashley lightly put me in a chair. I felt something dripping down my cheek. I put some on my finger and realized it was blood.
"Shit, momma! He's bleeding!" Ashley yelled, forgetting he wasn't supposed to curse around fertiles. "Sorry about the cursing momma!" Ashley than apologized, his mom nodded.
"I'm fine Ashes, just give me a band aid and I'll put make up over it. No one will notice." I said with my most cheery voice, I was a king at making believe I hadn't been hurt or hurt myself.
"Is that what you told your boyfriends every time they hit you?" Ashley said to me, I was shocked. I felt tears in my eyes, I curled up and started to cry.
"ASHLEY!" I heard his mom scream, all I could hear was his voice.
It's all you're fault.
It's all you're fault.
YOU'RE A FUCKEN MESS ANDY!
No, no.... Don't believe him, wait. You should, you're a fucken mess Andy. You're the reason why they're gone, it's all your fault. You should just die, before I knew it I was doing it again. Hurting myself, because I felt like I was shit. "Andy, honey. Don't cry." I looked up from my knees, I saw Ashley's mom.
"I'm sorry, I made him say that. I'm such a piece of shit, I-" I felt warmth, I realized Ashley's mom was hugging me.
"Don't you ever think that way, you're perfect. I sent Ashley to go and cool down with his dad. Just relax, okay. If you need to get anything off your chest I'll listen."
I didn't say anything, seeing the frown on Ashley's mom's face, come to think of it what was his name. "What's your name?" I suddenly asked, his mom smiled.
"Joey, sorry I forgot to tell you."
"It's fine, I feel rude staying here for a night without saying anything."
"It's fine Andy, Ashley explained what happened. Are you and Ashley planning to mate?"
I sighed, "I honestly don't know, it won't be the first time I've been rejected."
"What other time did that happen Andy?" Joey asked me, I frowned.
"I didn't get mated during my ceremony, so I moved and started here again. It's not easy, and.... I have no one. Nowhere to go, I always fuck up and throw everyone away. I am a fuck up." I said, like I was saying the weather.
Joey was shocked, "Andy, that is far from true. You're perfect, Ashley is so lucky to have you. You just need to think that yourself."
I sighed, "That's hard to think that though."
Joey hugged me, "But in due time you'll believe it easily."
I nodded, at least I'll try to believe that.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have honestly been too lazy over my three day weekend to update. Sorry, ANYWAY chapter title credit to Queen and their song, "I Want To Break Free". Which I love, anyway comment, subscribe, recommend whatever you want! Have an awesome day, I might post the Ashley P.O.V. of this chapter later tonight. Do you like the new layout? If not I'll change it back to the original one.