Status: Comments motivate me greatly: And do you like the new layout?

I Need to Know, Is This Real Love?

For The Darkness Has Broken Our Homes

**Ashley's P.O.V.**
After Frank said that I put Andy tighter in my arms. "What?" I growled, my dom anger taking over.
Mr. Way gave a heavy sigh, "We know what happened to Andy's parents."
"What?" Andy suddenly whimpered low in my arms, I was intrigued now too.
Mr. Way suddenly continued, "Your parents.... They're..." He trailed off, I growled as louder this time.
"THEY'RE WHAT!?" I screamed in a rage.
"They're dead." I turned and saw tears in Andy's eyes, as soon as I heard a sniffle I cradled Andy in my arms. He was breaking down, and I needed to comfort him.
"What do you mean?" I growled again, while Andy continued to cry.
"Apparently some humans killed his mother, and actually his father is missing. We're still trying to find him, I'm really sorry." Andy broke down even worse, I felt horrible. I had no idea how he was feeling, and I wanted to make him stop hurting. I started whispering sweet things in his ear trying to make his crying lighter. After a few minutes I decided to bring him to my room. "I'm gonna take him up to my room, till he calms down." I told my parents, Mr. Way and Frank. I lifted him up bridal style and brought him to my bed, seeing his tears starting to stop.
"Ashley." He whispered, I laid next to him.
"Yeah honey?" I said gentle, Andy lightly smiled.
"Can I take a nap? Just to help this all sink in?" He practically pleaded, I nodded.
"Yeah, I'll be right here next to you. You just relax." Soon Andy was asleep, out of curiosity I slowly lifted up his shirt. I was up to his upper chest and almost screamed, a nasty scar was there. A diagonal line from his upper chest to right before his collar bone. It looked like an untreated knife wound, I wanted to kill whoever did that to him. I put my arms around him, trying to protect him better.
"I-I-I'm so sorry.... Don't hit me..." I heard Andy mutter in his sleep, starting to toss and turn.
I whispered in his ear, "I"ll protect you Andy, don't you worry." It seemed to work because he immediately calmed down. I suddenly had to pee and left the room. I came back in and saw Andy looking like he was about to freak out.
"Sorry, I really had to pee." I told him, he smiled. "Do you wanna go back downstairs?" I asked Andy, he nodded.
I picked Andy up and found Mr. Way, Frank, and my parents sitting at the dining room table.
"Hi Andy, and Ashley." My momma said smiling, we both nodded for a reply. I sat down in a free chair and put Andy in my lap. I felt him get into a comfortable position on me.
"Are you and Ashley going to mate?" Frank suddenly asked, Andy nodded.
"We haven't yet, but we plan too. Right?" He asked, looking at me with his eyes wide and scared.
I nodded, "It'll be before the mating ceremony, but we're still not ready yet." I was ready, but I didn't want to rush things with Andy or make him feel uncomfortable. I had to lie a bit. I had a feeling he wasn't a virgin due to his past situation. I wasn't one either so it wouldn't be too awkward the first time we did it together. But more important matters had happened in the last 24 hours, sex and mating was the last thing on our minds. I sensed Andy was nervous about sex and calmly tried to help him out. "Don't worry about it Andy." I felt him get more comfortable in my lap again.
"Do you plan on living with Ashley now, Andy?" Mr. Way asked, Andy smiled his pretty little face off.
"Yeah, I do. But I really appreciate what you and Frank did for me. I'm sorry about running away. I feel horrible, and I really am a dick." I frowned at his reply, Frank seemed to have read my mind.
"Nonsense, don't say that." Frank he suddenly said, Andy lightly smiled.
"Okay, do you all want to go out to dinner? My treat." Mr. Way said, we all nodded.
"I LOVE FOOD!" I screamed, I heard Andy giggle. That was way too fucken cute too."And Andy needs food too. Right honey?" Andy nodded and fell more into my embrace.
"Okay, I guess we're going then." My momma said, I brought Andy to my momma's room and let him borrow a new black long sleeve shirt to wear. He refused to let me see him change, I wondered if it was about that scar. We all soon left to our usual restaurant, Andy had never been there before. I was shocked, but the more I thought about it the more it made sense.
We were about to leave when I suddenly turned upon hearing Andy sniffle, a tall blonde dom stood in front of him. "It's been a long time Andrew." He said smirking, suddenly Andy fainted.
"ANDY!" I screamed catching him from falling on the floor, our whole table stared at Andy limp in my arms. I gently put Andy in Mr. Way's arms for a second, I stomped up. "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU, AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO MAKE ANDY FAINT!?" I screamed in full fury, next thing I know my dad and Mr. Way are next to me.
The guy laughed, "So, he didn't tell you I take it?"
"Tell me what!?" I demanded, the guy smiled.
"The name's Leo, I happen to be one of that slut's ex's."
"HE'S NOT A SLUT!" I screamed, Leo snorted.
"Not when I dated him. Listen, he's probably playing you. That's why I broke up with him. Have you seen the scar yet?"
I was speechless, "Yeah, why?!"
Leo gave another smirk, "I gave that to him after I found him dancing on another guy. Let's face it he'll just play you, I can promise you that."
"Shut up." I gritted my teeth, Leo just laughed.
"Trust me, once you find out all the dirty little things he's done you'll feel like a fool for not listening to me. Anyway, got to go. I have a hot fertile with my name on him in the club down the street. Watch your back kid, it'll only be stabbed in the end." Leo left the restaurant, leaving me in shock.
I turned back and saw Frank and my momma trying to wake Andy up, I remembered Andy's expression before he passed out.
Was what Leo said true?
Was Andy playing me?
What exactly was he hiding?
♠ ♠ ♠
THE FIRST ENTRANCE OF MY NEW SELF CREATED CHARACTER LEO!! Do you love how evil and mean he is? Don't worry, he'll be around as the evil dom for a while. :-3. Chapter title credit to Black Veil Brides and their song, "Resurrect The Sun". Comment, subscribe, recommend, love.... I APPRECIATE ALL!!! Anyway have an awesome night, and I'll try my best to get my homework done early tomorrow and post a chapter!